4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys! Someone know how to import an animation of this game to Blender? Because I want to change the run animation with a bondage version, but I don't know where is the file. Someone can help me?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys! Someone know how to import an animation of this game to Blender? Because I want to change the run animation with a bondage version, but I don't know where is the file. Someone can help me?
Hi, as long as i know it is not possible to import an animation from the game .json files. I think you need the original blender files from the creator. In this case i guess only Enlit can help you.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if open-sourcing is an option. It would be fair to keep the graphics engine as a compiled/proprietary library (all rights reserved), but opening the rest of the source.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
I wonder if open-sourcing is an option. It would be fair to keep the graphics engine as a compiled/proprietary library (all rights reserved), but opening the rest of the source.
It's all javascript, pretty hard to separate the engine from the game. I know there is at least one person working on the compiled.js to add new functionality :eek:.

Also, Heroine Rescue Team (2) is not dead! I recently added action-game functionality and made a Heroine Rumble-style game. . I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
It's all javascript, pretty hard to separate the engine from the game. I know there is at least one person working on the compiled.js to add new functionality :eek:.

Also, Heroine Rescue Team (2) is not dead! I recently added action-game functionality and made a Heroine Rumble-style game. . I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.
That's fair; perhaps sometime in the future open-sourcing can be considered. I figured it would be generally modularized, though I know one of my graphics engines was a bit tricky to isolate as well, so it's definitely understandable.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I've got to say... I'm impressed with the gameplay - poured 48-hours during my 2 day-offs playing this, and I'm satisfied enough for multiple replays. It's a shame that there are no other games like this nowadays - those newer ones are a simple RPG [like the one I almost pick up at STEAM, Mysteria ~Occult Shadows~, until it turned out the developer simply wanted a simple waifu-adventure, not a raunchy one].

If only that previous 'Eternal Dread 2' is as simple as this one, I may have enjoyed it more...

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I've got to say... I'm impressed with the gameplay - poured 48-hours during my 2 day-offs playing this, and I'm satisfied enough for multiple replays. It's a shame that there are no other games like this nowadays - those newer ones are a simple RPG [like the one I almost pick up at STEAM, Mysteria ~Occult Shadows~, until it turned out the developer simply wanted a simple waifu-adventure, not a raunchy one].

If only that previous 'Eternal Dread 2' is as simple as this one, I may have enjoyed it more...
Also try the mods that are available...

:)

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Also try the mods that are available...

:)
Owh, what ?! MODs ?!

Let's go !!

[EDIT: That's way too many futas - weird. Now that I know it has MODs, all I need is more clothing MOD, nothing else]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes