• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.
Again, I'll be quoting u on that :LOL:
Take your time, as CatC is shaping up nicely, and you're already well-aware its potential is a far cry from HRT:
Same here... i think HR and HRT are one of the best small sex games available (if you want 3d and futa :)).
yeh its crazy how there are like 3 good sexfight/wrestling games out there cause they have a lot of fans and the games are really fun to play as well
This was a lot of fun to play through, I hope the dev decides to continue it at some point.
To HRT fans:
Try to create your own mod, or to mod the already existing mods, from the talented, selfless people who made 'em ;)

To the future:
Let's see how CatC turns out, hopefully it won't be long until we get Enlit3d tied in a dark basement, forced to worked 20/24 on HRT2 :devilish: (so let him dev CatC the way he likes so that gets outta the way sooner :sneaky:)

...Just kidding. Or am I? Jokes aside, good luck on your endeavours, enlit3d!

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Actually... I'm pretty curious if anyone here has a way or 2 to:
- add in more companions instead of capturing [ie. those you converted, that you can add to your party later via 'Manage Party']
- add a stagger-damage when using bows' defense-attack [the one with RM+LM clicks]
- edit saves [I kinda found levelling up a hassle lately, as it has pretty weird mechanics - cheats are a hassle either]

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Actually... I'm pretty curious if anyone here has a way or 2 to:
- add in more companions instead of capturing [ie. those you converted, that you can add to your party later via 'Manage Party']
- add a stagger-damage when using bows' defense-attack [the one with RM+LM clicks]
- edit saves [I kinda found levelling up a hassle lately, as it has pretty weird mechanics - cheats are a hassle either]
1- you'd have to create them. Take example on any mod's new_units.json (you'll need some other files too)
2- look at the succubow mod, maybe? I'm not sure about where the the 'shield bash' is defined, though
3- but editing files is also cheating?

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
1- you'd have to create them. Take example on any mod's new_units.json (you'll need some other files too)
2- look at the succubow mod, maybe? I'm not sure about where the the 'shield bash' is defined, though
3- but editing files is also cheating?
Hahaha... sorry for miss-leading the concept (T^T):

1. I actually wanted to know, if there any other way to add the companion's pool [maybe via external sources] other than spawning friendly characters, then tie them up and 'interogate', so that they could be persuaded to join my party via either the SUCC[ubus] or prison - meaning that if it was possible at all to add any number of companions into the pool without having to go through the process of persuading [capturing] them - it may sound weird, but I wanted to have companions that could actually die instead of using those 5 that would'nt.
My work-around so far, was to 'SPAWN_FRIENDLY 9' command at a time, 'punish' them via devices with chains [POLE and CROSS are my favourite], then convert them via 'SUCCUBUS' [I have no luck when converting them in prison (T^T) unfortunately] - if my luck hold, I can convert more than 3-5 at once.

2. I actually tried everything in the files there-in to add this, but unfortunately... none worked out. If anything close, was to add large amount of 'STAGGER' param to the actual weapon's param. I've taken a looky-looky inside 'TSF_BeatyStick' MOD to figure this out, but great thanks for the further pointer.

3. This one's a bit tricky, as all I wanted was:
(a) have a high-level character, then worked my armor/outfit progression...
OR,
(b) have high-level armors [preferably with select enhancements], then worked my character through level-up progressions...
BUT,
I'll never have both active - surprisingly took out the fun in even bigger time (>_<)

Now, I wrote 'cheating is a hassle' before, because once I scripted [spawned] armors in, they all have their vanilla stats. I wanted to know if editing saves were possible so that I could add in various enhancements as I'd liked. PLUS, I've no idea whether these enhancements could even be 'embedded' into their params [ie. all 'BANDIT_TOP' armors always have '+1 DEX'], so that every item I see would have it right from the get go - I also have no clue about how it would look in JAVA scripts.

As for high-level character start, I've already tested and used 'INIT_PLAYER' command to use a secondary character based off unused 'CRESANA'; it worked properly, but I still wanted to start with a MOD-ded character from the moment I enter a fresh start, instead of using the command to use it before hand.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Hahaha... sorry for miss-leading the concept (T^T):

1. I actually wanted to know, if there any other way to add the companion's pool [maybe via external sources] other than spawning friendly characters, then tie them up and 'interogate', so that they could be persuaded to join my party via either the SUCC[ubus] or prison - meaning that if it was possible at all to add any number of companions into the pool without having to go through the process of persuading [capturing] them - it may sound weird, but I wanted to have companions that could actually die instead of using those 5 that would'nt.
My work-around so far, was to 'SPAWN_FRIENDLY 9' command at a time, 'punish' them via devices with chains [POLE and CROSS are my favourite], then convert them via 'SUCCUBUS' [I have no luck when converting them in prison (T^T) unfortunately] - if my luck hold, I can convert more than 3-5 at once.
Customizable Companions are not killable. This will be true for HRT2 as well. Although maybe add some enemy capturing mechanic since some players have been begging for it... ;)

2. I actually tried everything in the files there-in to add this, but unfortunately... none worked out. If anything close, was to add large amount of 'STAGGER' param to the actual weapon's param. I've taken a looky-looky inside 'TSF_BeatyStick' MOD to figure this out, but great thanks for the further pointer.
IIRC the shove attack is its own separate thing and does not use any weapon values.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
Does anybody have a copy of the mod "deeper dungeon" laying about on their hard disk? Mine got corrupted for some reason and won't allow me to go through the first level of "continue deeper".

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, i dont know if this question was already asked but im trying the mods and want to now the id of the devices from and cannot find it, can someone help me?

Kaysho

Mar 9, 2020
What do I need to do to get the seduce skill? I downloaded the SX_Seduce Mod, but ich can not find a merchand, that sells the skill in the first place.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
What do I need to do to get the seduce skill? I downloaded the SX_Seduce Mod, but ich can not find a merchand, that sells the skill in the first place.
Your find the Seduce manuals in my modding mall... 1628361017763.png

NUPO

Jan 26, 2020
Heads up if there is a safer download site yall know to download this please let me know because other than mega which has deleted the game, The other mirrors are setting my computer viral alarms off like crazy yea make sure to check your computers. Or of any have a download for Heroine rescue team please.... let me download I missed this and didn't even know of its existence til now game seems really fun and cant find any working downloaders for it.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NUPO Just tried all mirrors: only LETSUPLOAD triggered a potential threat warning, and that comes from the browser itself rather than whatever AV software is installed for the OS. Then again, that warning is more likely due to oversight rather than malicious intent, but better safe than sorry. UploadHaven and NOPY work fine.

If your AVP is triggered by every single one of those mirrors - the problem would be the AVP.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Can you have too many arena/location mods in this game? Cuz I'm not seeing some of my dungeon mods which was downloaded :/

dehydrated24

Aug 23, 2018
On a side note, I kinda discovered a way to avoid the infamous "BodyMeshNAnim" loading error entirely. At least it works 100% of the time for me. You just start the game, let it expand to full screen. And here is the "trick" part: you quickly Alt+Tab out of it and minimize the game window. If you do this too late, you won't get past the bug. When it gets past the faulty part, (adds last batch of files to the queue) you can switch back to full screen mode. It loads without any errors after that.
this needs to get pinned on the first post, was extremely frustrating to deal with but this works 100%. thanks man.

Reactions: SurverX

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
the plant girl enemies can summon vines as an attack, is it possible for the player to do that? I know we can set the vines as traps but can we use them as an attack like the enemy npc does?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes