4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Help i ran into trouble when i started using console. For some reason i can't seems to type an underscore(tried holding shift, capslock, enabling console,etc) can you guys help me figure out what is hapening
I think it is because you have a non English keyboard setting in your windows.

Reactions: Zepheral

Pandadu69

Jun 7, 2020
As I increase the size of the players camp, I want to make a mini dungeon and put enemies inside.

Sorry for my english :)

3JloUwU

Nov 7, 2021
Is it possible to get a "vine-weapon" or something like that to summon vines as DARK_FAIRY_BOSS?

P.S.
I'm asking not about vines_trap_kit!

Last edited:

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Is it possible to get a "vine-weapon" or something like that to summon vines as DARK_FAIRY_BOSS?
Dark Fairy Boss's weapon is just a buffed up version of a regular wand. What you want is probably the "abilities". You can get the manuals from one of my previous posts. Some of the abilities have conditions (like HP level, or team affiliation), so not all of them will work.

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Hey I'm sorry to bump this thread, but does anyone know where the save file for HRT is located and how to edit it?

Jul 20, 2020
To fix the stuck at "mesh" or whatever, run it in compatibility-mode for Windows 7, and then, while you're at it, tick the box for "always run as administrator". Should run fine. If it doesn't, try messing around with which OS (example: "Windows 8" instead of "Windows 7").

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
To fix the stuck at "mesh" or whatever, run it in compatibility-mode for Windows 7, and then, while you're at it, tick the box for "always run as administrator". Should run fine. If it doesn't, try messing around with which OS (example: "Windows 8" instead of "Windows 7").
Or just try, and try again.
I had this on my old computer, but it was completely random. It happened about 10% of the time, was unrelated to CPU or RAM usage, and compatibility wasn't an issue. But Win7 compatibility is the safest best. Probably.

Pandadu69

Jun 7, 2020
I've already had this problem and to solve it I started the game three times then just see which one started whithout errors and play

PS.: Sorry for my english i used google translate

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Well, I suppose I can .7z up my "resources" folder, which I got from fiddling with those earlier guys' instructions on decompiling. Eh - it's blocked from uploading due to file size (190.1 MB); might need assistance. Note that this route would require installing Electron v3.0.10 to run it natively.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes