4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know a game that's like this but has male enemies? Friggin love the character sliders and game layout but was hoping for male mobs to catch her

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyone know a game that's like this but has male enemies? Friggin love the character sliders and game layout but was hoping for male mobs to catch her
Well you'd just have to edit the files so only males would show up.
Try out Mr Zed stuff. You sound like you'd fancy Dungeon Coup. Don't expect RPG mechanics though (until Solas City comes out, at least).

Reactions: Kameronn77x

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Well you'd just have to edit the files so only males would show up.
Try out Mr Zed stuff. You sound like you'd fancy Dungeon Coup. Don't expect RPG mechanics though (until Solas City comes out, at least).
Sweet thanks, have I just not been far enough for enemy males to appear? Just finished the bunny area and only semblance I've seen is the futa/strap on items

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Sweet thanks, have I just not been far enough for enemy males to appear?
Of course. The focus is on futas, but there are quite a few male enemies. You'll run into a male boss (and his slave friends) soon.
I don't think there's a males-only area. Look into the mods, maybe?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Help stuck in the loading screen 396/398 any idea what do I do?
The game usually takes a long time (less than a minute, but still a few seconds, maybe a few dozens of seconds) to load after this. Wait for a while. If not - reboot computer, this freeze sometimes happens when "last instance didn't end but you're trying to load a new one", including if you're tried to run the game twice simultaneously. [At least this is how it works on public release 5.x, I'm not sure about 6.x]

Reactions: schmoerz

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
The game usually takes a long time (less than a minute, but still a few seconds, maybe a few dozens of seconds) to load after this. Wait for a while. If not - reboot computer, this freeze sometimes happens when "last instance didn't end but you're trying to load a new one", including if you're tried to run the game twice simultaneously. [At least this is how it works on public release 5.x, I'm not sure about 6.x]
I could understand it but after I click the game do I alt-tab after the full screen or immediately?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I could understand it but after I click the game do I alt-tab after the full screen or immediately?
It has a weird full-screen mode (which seems to work different from time to time on Windows 10). Usually it "replaces" your desktop during loading (and returns to a "normal full-screen window" afterwards) - so just minimize other windows to see it. Or you may just disable fullscreen in Options - if I remember correctly. Just as a rule of a thumb, don't try to close HRT while it's loading, let it finish or crash. And if it hung up, kill the process through Task Manager and if you can't start it again (I didn't find any reliable "cure" if it starts glitching hard) - reboot.

P.S. I'm talking about public version 0.51 , not the newer one from this topic. Maybe things have changed.

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Development is slated to slow down due to dev having to deal with tax clearance (Its a very troublesome process, I don't know how it is for you guys in EU/US).

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Development is slated to slow down due to dev having to deal with tax clearance (Its a very troublesome process, I don't know how it is for you guys in EU/US).
...just a reminder that Heroine Rescue Team is discontinued and will never see further development. Like everyone knows. If you have other, unrelated facts to share please do so in the right thread. The CatC thread or smtg.

That said, with 3+ ongoing projects so far, I have serious doubts on the completion of any of them. I wish Enlit3d would contact for help/insight/partnership some other dev with a stronger 'setting a reasonable goal' ability. Like MrZ.

Reactions: Zepheral

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Well to be fair Enlit3D isnt known to "finish" the games completely. That has always been the case hence why he made is so easy for the community to mod this game so they can continiue on their own. Whish more game Devs would give this kind of freedom to their communitys.

Last edited:

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
...just a reminder that Heroine Rescue Team is discontinued and will never see further development. Like everyone knows. If you have other, unrelated facts to share please do so in the right thread. The CatC thread or smtg.

That said, with 3+ ongoing projects so far, I have serious doubts on the completion of any of them. I wish Enlit3d would contact for help/insight/partnership some other dev with a stronger 'setting a reasonable goal' ability. Like MrZ.
Wrong thread, sorry.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
You're welcome.

On an unrelated note, I've seen that in "Secret Garden" mod MikeW did an alternative head that seems to be fully rigged and working fine. At least the materials are there and the mesh is not distorted in any way. I was wondering how did he manage to achieve that? Is there any reference that I've missed? Had he just recreated the head rig himself? Does anybody know a way to replicate that, cause I too want to do an alternative head?

Wefloyd

Jun 14, 2020
Anyone has the MikeW Elves mod. Cause I lost mine when i had to reset my computer. I would appreciate it.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes