4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Well, I suppose I can .7z up my "resources" folder, which I got from fiddling with those earlier guys' instructions on decompiling. Eh - it's blocked from uploading due to file size (190.1 MB); might need assistance. Note that this route would require installing Electron v3.0.10 to run it natively.

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
Well, I suppose I can .7z up my "resources" folder, which I got from fiddling with those earlier guys' instructions on decompiling. Eh - it's blocked from uploading due to file size (190.1 MB); might need assistance. Note that this route would require installing Electron v3.0.10 to run it natively.
No problem in installing Electron, via NPM it's just a few commands. I guess you can try to up it to if you want.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
No problem in installing Electron, via NPM it's just a few commands. I guess you can try to up it to if you want.
Well then:
Can run with electron $path_to_resources_folder
This upload includes a couple mods already; probably keep the Mike_W tree mod, but any mod folders can be removed as desired.
One can mess around with the compiled.js if they so choose, but I claim no responsibility for any issues there ;)

Last edited:

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks, ririmudev! The game launches with "TypeError: (0, this.EC[l]) is not a function in compiled.js" and after that when I press OK music starts playing and there is some tavern backround but the game is completely stuck. But at least it launches! Kinda... xD

I am launching it on clean install of version 0.641 with Electron 3.0.10 so I don't know what could cause this.

This upload includes a couple mods already; probably keep the Mike_W tree mod, but any mod folders can be removed as desired.
I don't think you had included any mods in the upload since those should be, afaik, in the "data" folder and you had packed just the "resources" folder. xD

john__cena

Oct 25, 2017
Updated build instructions for linux:
File paths don't need to be patched anymore, making this a thousand times easier. Also I figured out the stupid sed command.

1. Install package
2. Extract resources/app.asar: asar e app.asar app
3. Patch compiled.js: sed -Ei 's:\(0,this.[a-zA-Z]{2}\[[a-z]+\]\)\([a-zA-Z,]+\):try{&}catch(ignored){}:g' app/compiled.js
4. Repack app.asar: asar pack app app.patched.asar
5. Download Electron 3.0.10 from , extract it anywhere
6. Copy the app.patched.asar into your Electron resources folder as "app.asar"
7. Copy the "data" folder from the game into the Electron folder
8. Run the game from the Electron folder with "./electron"

Linux x64 build (v0.641) |

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Updated build instructions for linux:
File paths don't need to be patched anymore, making this a thousand times easier. Also I figured out the stupid sed command.

1. Install package
2. Extract resources/app.asar: asar e app.asar app
3. Patch compiled.js: sed -Ei 's:\(0,this.[a-zA-Z]{2}\[[a-z]+\]\)\([a-zA-Z,]+\):try{&}catch(ignored){}:g' app/compiled.js
4. Repack app.asar: asar pack app app.patched.asar
5. Download Electron 3.0.10 from , extract it anywhere
6. Copy the app.patched.asar into your Electron resources folder as "app.asar"
7. Copy the "data" folder from the game into the Electron folder
8. Run the game from the Electron folder with "./electron"

Linux x64 build (v0.641) MEGA |
There are still people around that know informatic :)

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Having problem with the installment using window 7 can anyone help here? its keep saying "congrats you found a bug "any idea what to do or something here?

Last edited:

f95guy

Aug 5, 2018
Always strange seeing a thread for an h-game that is years old. I've only been playing this for a year but it's felt like a while. Then I go through the 100 pages of this thread and see 5 years of changes and comments to a game I thought I had been playing for a while. I do think that this is my favorite h-game (at least top 5) and it's awesome to see people still care about advancing the game after 2 years of "hiatus". Keep up the good work y'all.

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
The game can't be saved,every time i restarts the game,it returns to the start of the game......
plz......
i've downloaded some mods and one of them seems to have an issue,but it haven't appeared since 4 or 5 times ago
i've tried to delete the save for a few times,but it didn't help

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, how do to install the Mystery Dungeon Mod to this game?
Downloaded both, but dunno where to put the folders in the game directory.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The game can't be saved,every time i restarts the game,it returns to the start of the game......
plz......
i've downloaded some mods and one of them seems to have an issue,but it haven't appeared since 4 or 5 times ago
i've tried to delete the save for a few times,but it didn't help
Take a clean game (without mods) and try saving in that one: if your issue persists, then just keep adding mods until it breaks - typical troubleshooting -, and if the problem pops up even in a "vanilla" game, then it likely is an issue with system folder access permissions. I would say: try to open the save folder from within the game, and delete all files in that folder manually (the only other file in there is the config file, anyway).

P.s. If you cannot save the game, what save did you "try to delete for a few times"?

Hey, how do to install the Mystery Dungeon Mod to this game?
Downloaded both, but dunno where to put the folders in the game directory.
Where did you download the mod from? I would imagine the place to have had "what to do with this" instructions for it. Like .

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
Take a clean game (without mods) and try saving in that one: if your issue persists, then just keep adding mods until it breaks - typical troubleshooting -, and if the problem pops up even in a "vanilla" game, then it likely is an issue with system folder access permissions. I would say: try to open the save folder from within the game, and delete all files in that folder manually (the only other file in there is the config file, anyway).

P.s. If you cannot save the game, what save did you "try to delete for a few times"?

Where did you download the mod from? I would imagine the place to have had "what to do with this" instructions for it. Like .
i've solved the problem.thank you for your help!

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
dffsa In case somebody else encounters the same issue: what was the cause / how did you fix it?
Actually i just reintalled the game,and it worked.i haven't put the mods in it yet,maybe it's just because some of the mods are broken or my pc can't afford the large amount of mods I've downloaded.Maybe the game was broken.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes