4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Wefloyd

Jun 14, 2020
Where is this error displayed? You can't download the file (just double-checked and it works for me, try VPN like Tor if anonfiles blocked/glitchy in your country)? Or can't extract it (use 7Zip)? Or it doesn't load into HRT? - I've double-checked and this mod worked for me on 0.51 public release.
I Just clicked on The download and just keeping on getting the 7z.exe setup file. Just had right click it to get it working

Last edited:

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
this game suddenly doesnt work for me anymore. It launches and plays but its really slow and laggy. Nothings changed about my pc or the game version, or the mods that I've been using for the last couple of weeks, it just started being laggy for no reason.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
found a bug
This means (AFAIK) that the game's engine can't allocate memory to render graphics. You can try using different drivers or checking your system stability.

It launches and plays but its really slow and laggy.
Can be a lot of things, really: thermal throttling, GPU drivers got auto-updated, antivirus acting up, HDD/SSD surface wear, can even be something in OS update, that used to work fine but stopped working after it got patched. Try checking individual components to isolate the issue. The only time I'd seen something like this is when my GPU settings got reset to a previous version where I had unreasonable AA turned on. Oh, btw also had render scale ingame at 250%, this can produce a lot of lag on its' own.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i wish this game was still being updated, i'm not even sure if you can call it "onhold" now, i'd say it's just abandoned
It is abandoned. The dev himself stated HRT2 might be a thing someday (which is why I hope CatC gets completed ASAP), but HRT is dead and 3 feet under for sure.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Ì'm trying to use the console commands but can't put in any quotation marks or copy and paste commands. I've used enable_cheats but when I try to spawn items such as the lewd vials I can't put in quotation marks. I know how they work but pressing shift and the quotation button does nothing.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
...pressing shift and the quotation button does nothing...
Most likely that your current 'keyboard input' is not supported in the game - try changing it to use 'English (United States) - US' instead; I've had similar problem in the past, as I've had used my native Japanese keyboard to play this, then all hell's breaks loose...

Reactions: TheGodUncle

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Most likely that your current 'keyboard input' is not supported in the game - try changing it to use 'English (United States) - US' instead; I've had similar problem in the past, as I've had used my native Japanese keyboard to play this, then all hell's breaks loose...
Thanks for the help, didn't know that could be a problem.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes