4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if open-sourcing is an option. It would be fair to keep the graphics engine as a compiled/proprietary library (all rights reserved), but opening the rest of the source.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
I wonder if open-sourcing is an option. It would be fair to keep the graphics engine as a compiled/proprietary library (all rights reserved), but opening the rest of the source.
It's all javascript, pretty hard to separate the engine from the game. I know there is at least one person working on the compiled.js to add new functionality :eek:.

Also, Heroine Rescue Team (2) is not dead! I recently added action-game functionality and made a Heroine Rumble-style game. . I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
It's all javascript, pretty hard to separate the engine from the game. I know there is at least one person working on the compiled.js to add new functionality :eek:.

Also, Heroine Rescue Team (2) is not dead! I recently added action-game functionality and made a Heroine Rumble-style game. . I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.
That's fair; perhaps sometime in the future open-sourcing can be considered. I figured it would be generally modularized, though I know one of my graphics engines was a bit tricky to isolate as well, so it's definitely understandable.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I've got to say... I'm impressed with the gameplay - poured 48-hours during my 2 day-offs playing this, and I'm satisfied enough for multiple replays. It's a shame that there are no other games like this nowadays - those newer ones are a simple RPG [like the one I almost pick up at STEAM, Mysteria ~Occult Shadows~, until it turned out the developer simply wanted a simple waifu-adventure, not a raunchy one].

If only that previous 'Eternal Dread 2' is as simple as this one, I may have enjoyed it more...

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I've got to say... I'm impressed with the gameplay - poured 48-hours during my 2 day-offs playing this, and I'm satisfied enough for multiple replays. It's a shame that there are no other games like this nowadays - those newer ones are a simple RPG [like the one I almost pick up at STEAM, Mysteria ~Occult Shadows~, until it turned out the developer simply wanted a simple waifu-adventure, not a raunchy one].

If only that previous 'Eternal Dread 2' is as simple as this one, I may have enjoyed it more...
Also try the mods that are available...

:)

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Also try the mods that are available...

:)
Owh, what ?! MODs ?!

Let's go !!

[EDIT: That's way too many futas - weird. Now that I know it has MODs, all I need is more clothing MOD, nothing else]

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll get to HRT(2) eventually.
Again, I'll be quoting u on that :LOL:
Take your time, as CatC is shaping up nicely, and you're already well-aware its potential is a far cry from HRT:
Same here... i think HR and HRT are one of the best small sex games available (if you want 3d and futa :)).
yeh its crazy how there are like 3 good sexfight/wrestling games out there cause they have a lot of fans and the games are really fun to play as well
This was a lot of fun to play through, I hope the dev decides to continue it at some point.
To HRT fans:
Try to create your own mod, or to mod the already existing mods, from the talented, selfless people who made 'em ;)

To the future:
Let's see how CatC turns out, hopefully it won't be long until we get Enlit3d tied in a dark basement, forced to worked 20/24 on HRT2 :devilish: (so let him dev CatC the way he likes so that gets outta the way sooner :sneaky:)

...Just kidding. Or am I? Jokes aside, good luck on your endeavours, enlit3d!

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Actually... I'm pretty curious if anyone here has a way or 2 to:
- add in more companions instead of capturing [ie. those you converted, that you can add to your party later via 'Manage Party']
- add a stagger-damage when using bows' defense-attack [the one with RM+LM clicks]
- edit saves [I kinda found levelling up a hassle lately, as it has pretty weird mechanics - cheats are a hassle either]

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Actually... I'm pretty curious if anyone here has a way or 2 to:
- add in more companions instead of capturing [ie. those you converted, that you can add to your party later via 'Manage Party']
- add a stagger-damage when using bows' defense-attack [the one with RM+LM clicks]
- edit saves [I kinda found levelling up a hassle lately, as it has pretty weird mechanics - cheats are a hassle either]
1- you'd have to create them. Take example on any mod's new_units.json (you'll need some other files too)
2- look at the succubow mod, maybe? I'm not sure about where the the 'shield bash' is defined, though
3- but editing files is also cheating?

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
1- you'd have to create them. Take example on any mod's new_units.json (you'll need some other files too)
2- look at the succubow mod, maybe? I'm not sure about where the the 'shield bash' is defined, though
3- but editing files is also cheating?
Hahaha... sorry for miss-leading the concept (T^T):

1. I actually wanted to know, if there any other way to add the companion's pool [maybe via external sources] other than spawning friendly characters, then tie them up and 'interogate', so that they could be persuaded to join my party via either the SUCC[ubus] or prison - meaning that if it was possible at all to add any number of companions into the pool without having to go through the process of persuading [capturing] them - it may sound weird, but I wanted to have companions that could actually die instead of using those 5 that would'nt.
My work-around so far, was to 'SPAWN_FRIENDLY 9' command at a time, 'punish' them via devices with chains [POLE and CROSS are my favourite], then convert them via 'SUCCUBUS' [I have no luck when converting them in prison (T^T) unfortunately] - if my luck hold, I can convert more than 3-5 at once.

2. I actually tried everything in the files there-in to add this, but unfortunately... none worked out. If anything close, was to add large amount of 'STAGGER' param to the actual weapon's param. I've taken a looky-looky inside 'TSF_BeatyStick' MOD to figure this out, but great thanks for the further pointer.

3. This one's a bit tricky, as all I wanted was:
(a) have a high-level character, then worked my armor/outfit progression...
OR,
(b) have high-level armors [preferably with select enhancements], then worked my character through level-up progressions...
BUT,
I'll never have both active - surprisingly took out the fun in even bigger time (>_<)

Now, I wrote 'cheating is a hassle' before, because once I scripted [spawned] armors in, they all have their vanilla stats. I wanted to know if editing saves were possible so that I could add in various enhancements as I'd liked. PLUS, I've no idea whether these enhancements could even be 'embedded' into their params [ie. all 'BANDIT_TOP' armors always have '+1 DEX'], so that every item I see would have it right from the get go - I also have no clue about how it would look in JAVA scripts.

As for high-level character start, I've already tested and used 'INIT_PLAYER' command to use a secondary character based off unused 'CRESANA'; it worked properly, but I still wanted to start with a MOD-ded character from the moment I enter a fresh start, instead of using the command to use it before hand.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Hahaha... sorry for miss-leading the concept (T^T):

1. I actually wanted to know, if there any other way to add the companion's pool [maybe via external sources] other than spawning friendly characters, then tie them up and 'interogate', so that they could be persuaded to join my party via either the SUCC[ubus] or prison - meaning that if it was possible at all to add any number of companions into the pool without having to go through the process of persuading [capturing] them - it may sound weird, but I wanted to have companions that could actually die instead of using those 5 that would'nt.
My work-around so far, was to 'SPAWN_FRIENDLY 9' command at a time, 'punish' them via devices with chains [POLE and CROSS are my favourite], then convert them via 'SUCCUBUS' [I have no luck when converting them in prison (T^T) unfortunately] - if my luck hold, I can convert more than 3-5 at once.
Customizable Companions are not killable. This will be true for HRT2 as well. Although maybe add some enemy capturing mechanic since some players have been begging for it... ;)

2. I actually tried everything in the files there-in to add this, but unfortunately... none worked out. If anything close, was to add large amount of 'STAGGER' param to the actual weapon's param. I've taken a looky-looky inside 'TSF_BeatyStick' MOD to figure this out, but great thanks for the further pointer.
IIRC the shove attack is its own separate thing and does not use any weapon values.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes