4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
Does anybody have a copy of the mod "deeper dungeon" laying about on their hard disk? Mine got corrupted for some reason and won't allow me to go through the first level of "continue deeper".

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, i dont know if this question was already asked but im trying the mods and want to now the id of the devices from and cannot find it, can someone help me?

Kaysho

Mar 9, 2020
What do I need to do to get the seduce skill? I downloaded the SX_Seduce Mod, but ich can not find a merchand, that sells the skill in the first place.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
What do I need to do to get the seduce skill? I downloaded the SX_Seduce Mod, but ich can not find a merchand, that sells the skill in the first place.
Your find the Seduce manuals in my modding mall... 1628361017763.png

NUPO

Jan 26, 2020
Heads up if there is a safer download site yall know to download this please let me know because other than mega which has deleted the game, The other mirrors are setting my computer viral alarms off like crazy yea make sure to check your computers. Or of any have a download for Heroine rescue team please.... let me download I missed this and didn't even know of its existence til now game seems really fun and cant find any working downloaders for it.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NUPO Just tried all mirrors: only LETSUPLOAD triggered a potential threat warning, and that comes from the browser itself rather than whatever AV software is installed for the OS. Then again, that warning is more likely due to oversight rather than malicious intent, but better safe than sorry. UploadHaven and NOPY work fine.

If your AVP is triggered by every single one of those mirrors - the problem would be the AVP.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Can you have too many arena/location mods in this game? Cuz I'm not seeing some of my dungeon mods which was downloaded :/

dehydrated24

Aug 23, 2018
On a side note, I kinda discovered a way to avoid the infamous "BodyMeshNAnim" loading error entirely. At least it works 100% of the time for me. You just start the game, let it expand to full screen. And here is the "trick" part: you quickly Alt+Tab out of it and minimize the game window. If you do this too late, you won't get past the bug. When it gets past the faulty part, (adds last batch of files to the queue) you can switch back to full screen mode. It loads without any errors after that.
this needs to get pinned on the first post, was extremely frustrating to deal with but this works 100%. thanks man.

Reactions: SurverX

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
the plant girl enemies can summon vines as an attack, is it possible for the player to do that? I know we can set the vines as traps but can we use them as an attack like the enemy npc does?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
this needs to get pinned on the first post, was extremely frustrating to deal with but this works 100%. thanks man.
Glad I could help.

the plant girl enemies can summon vines as an attack, is it possible for the player to do that? I know we can set the vines as traps but can we use them as an attack like the enemy npc does?
There are three abilities that NPCs use: "vine_snare" (single target, this is the one the plant girls use), "action_grasping_vine_proj" (the one that has a forward moving fan-like projectile) and "boss_spreading_seeds" (the one, where multiple projectiles get thrown in the air and turn into vine_traps upon landing). First and second can be used by anyone, third one requires your hp to be at certain level to use (less than 75%, I think). None of them, if I remember correctly, have their respective skillbooks in the game by default.

If you want manuals for abilities, I can give you mine , just ignore (or delete from the file) all the extra stuff that is not present in vanilla game. The game should tell you if you've learned an ability after reading a book, or either tell you that it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Glad I could help.

There are three abilities that NPCs use: "vine_snare" (single target, this is the one the plant girls use), "action_grasping_vine_proj" (the one that has a forward moving fan-like projectile) and "boss_spreading_seeds" (the one, where multiple projectiles get thrown in the air and turn into vine_traps upon landing). First and second can be used by anyone, third one requires your hp to be at certain level to use (less than 75%, I think). None of them, if I remember correctly, have their respective skillbooks in the game by default.

If you want manuals for abilities, I can give you mine MEGA, just ignore (or delete from the file) all the extra stuff that is not present in vanilla game. The game should tell you if you've learned an ability after reading a book, or either tell you that it doesn't exist.
thank you!

nhonkg9988

Apr 27, 2019
Help i ran into trouble when i started using console. For some reason i can't seems to type an underscore(tried holding shift, capslock, enabling console,etc) can you guys help me figure out what is hapening

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes