4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I remember that from a certain version on this issue appeared. And if i remember correctly the problem was in the ...unit_data.json files in the "sliderValues" section: i think you have to replace all 0 with "0.0" if i remeber correctly...
Thanks, I guess I'll need to play with the sliders. Here are the three, for reference if you spot anything wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll try setting that "butt_shape": 1 to 1.0, and add the same line in both demons.
Incidentally, Ghost boss has no issue with the "butt_shape": 1 line, but she spawns only once so that might be RNG.
My hunch was, there wasn't enough room between the thighs and the waist for the butt to fit... but I lack the know-how to spot irregularities at a glance.

Oh, I do not see, this is all I see. Is there no fix? If not then it is ok, thank you!
Run the game (if you can), you can open the correct save folder in the options.
Working with .641, mine is in \AppData\Roaming\TechDemo (no "heroine" in there, they've all been rescued)

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
why someone dont make a video than to talk 100 times for the same thing just make a video someone
Yeah, we totes needsy a video about how to open c:\ lolz :cautious:

I remember that from a certain version on this issue appeared. And if i remember correctly the problem was in the ...unit_data.json files in the "sliderValues" section: i think you have to replace all 0 with "0.0" if i remeber correctly...
I think I found the culprit: "hip_size": [0.5, 1.0]
I've locked it to 1.0 and it worked 10+ times in a row - butts are all peachy now! Thanks for the help!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Run the game (if you can), you can open the correct save folder in the options.
We are in this situation precisely because he cannot. I wish it were as easy as "just open the thing from inside the game". :cry:

AnotherUsernamer "HeroineRescueTeam" is not the folder you need, " " is the one you need. If you have no such folder there [in "Roaming"], then try starting the game via "Run as administrator". If still a no-go, consider me stumped. At that point I would be breaking things tinkering with the OS to figure out the root cause.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
just make a video about mods tutorial some modes are deleted not about to open a game but make atleast something all time the same questions and some response dont count in questions

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I had gathered that much, Tsugumi ;)
My own recommendations:
- re-download the base 0.641 HRT (no mod or anything added to it)
- delete anything HRT-related in /appdata (Techdemo if it's there, and the others if any - AnotherUsernamer click on "roaming" up there and look for possible other folders with 'heroinesomething'. Wipe 'em out!)
- re-extract, and try running again - in admin mode.

I also do get the occasional whitescreen soft crash, usually in too long runs (Goblin caves, Hell sometimes, and the ones I've hacked to be a lot harder).
There's also this strange 'couldn't load animation for undefined' bug windows which pops up about 15-20% the times the games loads.

Apr 16, 2021
We are in this situation precisely because he cannot. I wish it were as easy as "just open the thing from inside the game". :cry:

AnotherUsernamer "HeroineRescueTeam" is not the folder you need, " " is the one you need. If you have no such folder there [in "Roaming"], then try starting the game via "Run as administrator". If still a no-go, consider me stumped. At that point I would be breaking things tinkering with the OS to figure out the root cause.
Oh I can not find a tech demo folder in my roaming, the only folder I see leads to my Asus settings. Sorry I'm not too techy, thank you though!

Apr 16, 2021
I had gathered that much, Tsugumi ;)
My own recommendations:
- re-download the base 0.641 HRT (no mod or anything added to it)
- delete anything HRT-related in /appdata (Techdemo if it's there, and the others if any - AnotherUsernamer click on "roaming" up there and look for possible other folders with 'heroinesomething'. Wipe 'em out!)
- re-extract, and try running again - in admin mode.

I also do get the occasional whitescreen soft crash, usually in too long runs (Goblin caves, Hell sometimes, and the ones I've hacked to be a lot harder).
There's also this strange 'couldn't load animation for undefined' bug windows which pops up about 15-20% the times the games loads.
I have tried running as admin but nothing in my roaming folder is related to the game. I also didn't install any mods yet. I appreciate your help!

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys! Someone know how to import an animation of this game to Blender? Because I want to change the run animation with a bondage version, but I don't know where is the file. Someone can help me?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys! Someone know how to import an animation of this game to Blender? Because I want to change the run animation with a bondage version, but I don't know where is the file. Someone can help me?
Hi, as long as i know it is not possible to import an animation from the game .json files. I think you need the original blender files from the creator. In this case i guess only Enlit can help you.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes