4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
i want exp what to write in concole
to give me mucnh exp
Open the console then type "enable cheats" without double quotes then type:give_exp 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 then click enter.After that just go to your status profile and add lots of stats to your character. With this you would be unstoppable. Or just type iron_maiden(of course after you enable cheats first) which is god mode Or just follow this tutorial for the all cheats:

Press ESC, in options, click the check box for enabling console.
Then press the key to the left of the 1 key, which is the tilde (~) key.

Type:
m_light_color r g b // changes the light color, can be > 1
m_spawn_npc "unitID" amt // spawns invulnerable NPCs at cursor location
m_region X - command to change current affected region
m_region_list - command to list all used regions
m_create # # - to load a new map, with the two numbers being size. Eg, (m_create 25 25)
m_load - opens a prompt to load a map from a folder.
m_save - opens a prompt to save a map in a folder.

For the latest mapping tools, you need to download the map attached to this post.
And open it while in game, and take the items in the chest.
iron_maiden - God mode
ko_queen - Self explanatory
move_unseen - AI will not target the player
deep_pockets - Unlimited ammo
give_exp #

Can also be used on companions, just hover the crosshair over them, in "dialogue range".
list_unit_ids

You will need to close the console, and open a new window to scroll the menu.
You only need to type the ID that you see listed. They are case sensitive.

You must place the ID in quotations.
SPOILER: Some Item IDs

Ex.
give_item "platearmor_chest" 1
give_item "lewds" 999999999
spawn_wild "ID" #

Enemy = hostile to player, and allies
Friendly = ally to player
Wild = hostile to all (not sure if hostile to each-other)

SPOILER: Some NPC IDs

Ex.
spawn_friendly "BUNNY_GIRL" 6
spawn_enemy "WOODS_SLAVER_GUARD" 3

To change the body type of the player or an NPC:

Type:
init_player "ID"
or
init_target "ID"

Player is self-targeted, the ID can be anything(?) from list_unit_ids.
Target is determined by the crosshair, you need to be in "dialogue range."

Ex.
init_player "BEE_GIRL"
init_target "UNITDATA_AMBER"

Reactions: Simas3 and Ilverin

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
Open the console then type "enable cheats" without double quotes then type:give_exp 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 then click enter.After that just go to your status profile and add lots of stats to your character. With this you would be unstoppable. Or just type iron_maiden(of course after you enable cheats first) which is god mode Or just follow this tutorial for the all cheats:

Press ESC, in options, click the check box for enabling console.
Then press the key to the left of the 1 key, which is the tilde (~) key.

Type:
m_light_color r g b // changes the light color, can be > 1
m_spawn_npc "unitID" amt // spawns invulnerable NPCs at cursor location
m_region X - command to change current affected region
m_region_list - command to list all used regions
m_create # # - to load a new map, with the two numbers being size. Eg, (m_create 25 25)
m_load - opens a prompt to load a map from a folder.
m_save - opens a prompt to save a map in a folder.

For the latest mapping tools, you need to download the map attached to this post.
And open it while in game, and take the items in the chest.
iron_maiden - God mode
ko_queen - Self explanatory
move_unseen - AI will not target the player
deep_pockets - Unlimited ammo
give_exp #

Can also be used on companions, just hover the crosshair over them, in "dialogue range".
list_unit_ids

You will need to close the console, and open a new window to scroll the menu.
You only need to type the ID that you see listed. They are case sensitive.

You must place the ID in quotations.
SPOILER: Some Item IDs

Ex.
give_item "platearmor_chest" 1
give_item "lewds" 999999999
spawn_wild "ID" #

Enemy = hostile to player, and allies
Friendly = ally to player
Wild = hostile to all (not sure if hostile to each-other)

SPOILER: Some NPC IDs

Ex.
spawn_friendly "BUNNY_GIRL" 6
spawn_enemy "WOODS_SLAVER_GUARD" 3

To change the body type of the player or an NPC:

Type:
init_player "ID"
or
init_target "ID"

Player is self-targeted, the ID can be anything(?) from list_unit_ids.
Target is determined by the crosshair, you need to be in "dialogue range."

Ex.
init_player "BEE_GIRL"
init_target "UNITDATA_AMBER"
i try to spawn enemy i wrote like there from your guide but didnt spawn

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ToMiOoO Chances are, you considered quotation marks irrelevant - they are actually required. For any item and unit, even one-word ones. If my assumption is wrong - post the exact [failing] code you enter.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
ToMiOoO Chances are, you considered quotation marks irrelevant - they are actually required. For any item and unit, even one-word ones. If my assumption is wrong - post the exact [failing] code you enter.
For example I wrote in the concole
spawn_enemy ''BUNNY_GIRL" and didn't spawn

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ToMiOoO The line itself is correct. What is the error message you get? "Invalid Unit ID" is self-explanatory; if you get "Unknown Input", then you forgot to enable cheats first. You need to re-enable them with the command every time you fire up the game, i.e. it does not persist between sessions, only as long as the game is running.

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
ToMiOoO The line itself is correct. What is the error message you get? "Invalid Unit ID" is self-explanatory; if you get "Unknown Input", then you forgot to enable cheats first. You need to re-enable them with the command every time you fire up the game, i.e. it does not persist between sessions, only as long as the game is running.
yes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what's up with Blocking? It looks like after the first time you block, there's no way to release your block.
This makes the parry tutorial impossible.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I found that.
Weird-ass control scheme. Why not just have it unblock when you let go of the button, like a normal game?
That's a good option! At least the struggle button can set as "auto" before Dev move on to the other game.

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
can someone please give me a download link for all the mods that have been released so far my game got deleted and now i need to download them again

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Havn't bothered modding before, but... given that all the mods seem to be made by the same one or two people and they all go in the same folders and require each-other as prerequisites, it seems kinda silly to have to download them one by one.

Feels like the smarter option would be just have a single zip-file with everything in it.

Edit: Only thing that you don't just dump into the Data folder is the Klib extention, which requires some sort of 7z archiver plugin to use.
Frankly, I'd prefer if the modder just uploaded the premodified file, rather than telling you how to modify the file yourself.

Don't suppose anybody who's already modded their game wants to share their resources/app.asar file, so I don't need to download a new program just to open it up and slot a new index.html inside?
Bit the bullet and just did it myself.

Edit2: Maybe it's not as easy as I thought? I'm getting shit-tons of "[filename]is defined elsewhere errors when I load.
Any idea what causes that? I've just put every mod in the Data folder, making sure that there's no unneccessery subfolders and such. Jsons in the top folder under /Data.

The Magic Emporium mod-level seems most broken ,since it has no exit.

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Havn't bothered modding before, but... given that all the mods seem to be made by the same one or two people and they all go in the same folders and require each-other as prerequisites, it seems kinda silly to have to download them one by one.
Feels like the smarter option would be just have a single zip-file with everything in it.

Edit2: Maybe it's not as easy as I thought? I'm getting shit-tons of "[filename]is defined elsewhere errors when I load.
Any idea what causes that? I've just put every mod in the Data folder, making sure that there's no unneccessery subfolders and such. Jsons in the top folder under /Data.
- If you create one big mod-file people start to complain that they want one special mod and have to take megabytes of stuff they do not need.
- I would recomment to start with installing one mod after the other and not to put all in once.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
- If you create one big mod-file people start to complain that they want one special mod and have to take megabytes of stuff they do not need.
- I would recomment to start with installing one mod after the other and not to put all in once.
Like I said, most of them seem to require each-other.

At the very least, all of the new dungeons seem to require the body, futa and animation mods.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
At the very least, all of the new dungeons seem to require the body, futa and animation mods.
My mods were written that they could be used by other modders for their dungeons. Of course all of MY dungeons will require all of of my mods...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
My mods were written that they could be used by other modders for their dungeons. Of course all of MY dungeons will require all of of my mods...
Given that almost all of the mods for this game seem to have been made by you, it's a pretty meaningless distinction.

Even accounting for people not wanting to package up other people's mods alongside their own, just packaging all of your mods into one file would be pretty helpful.
Like you said, all of your dungeons need all of your mods. So why not package the dungeon along with it's requirements and let people download the whole thing at once?
Better yet, why not package all of your dungeons and all of their requirements into a single download?

It just feels like breaking them up into individual files is an unnecessary layer of annoyance.
Like i'm buying a sandwich one ingredient at a time and putting it together myself, instead of just buying a sandwich.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Given that almost all of the mods for this game seem to have been made by you, it's a pretty meaningless distinction.

Even accounting for people not wanting to package up other people's mods alongside their own, just packaging all of your mods into one file would be pretty helpful.
Like you said, all of your dungeons need all of your mods. So why not package the dungeon along with it's requirements and let people download the whole thing at once?
Better yet, why not package all of your dungeons and all of their requirements into a single download?

It just feels like breaking them up into individual files is an unnecessary layer of annoyance.
Like i'm buying a sandwich one ingredient at a time and putting it together myself, instead of just buying a sandwich.
OK, let me say it this way: take it or leave it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fuzzcat
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes