4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Tokiwashaki

Jul 23, 2017
where'd you download that? from the front page? coz if it is the case then you have downloaded a faulty ver. of the game and should download the one ver. down from the one on the front page............honestly i don't know why they never changed it
Thank you very much it kinda work it still stuck sometime but if I play Heroine Rumble and then play Rescue Team it will work somehow idk xD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, that is an known error that Enlit is not able to fix. It supposed to be something with the amount of ressources of your graphic card. So just try it some times. If that does not work try reducing the amount of mods. Big mod tend to make this error happen...

Aug 29, 2019
When I open my game it stuck at 395/398 or 396/398 anyone know how to fix this problem?
(Before this happen it working fine then I closed my game and open again this happen or other is soi_Halberd_Pole_BaseColor I have this in mashes but it still not load)
View attachment 1134228
Depends of your computer, On my if I exceed the 1000 items due mods I get some lag .The game become unplayable with 1200-1300 for me. Also reinstall some mods usually fix them. But check it out how much free memory you have when you play it.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand why Patreon public version 0.51 work fine. But lates 0.641 can work same way! I was stucking on bodyMeshNAnim.json. AND DO NOT WRITE ABOUT MY GPU OR MODS! it's clear game with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650(G5) on Win10 Pro on my PC!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sofia Silvery There is no One True Fix. For some people it happens intermittently. For others it goes away for random reasons. For most - no fix, period. And then there are folks that have their game run fine from the beginning.

Given that the game is on-hold - meaning, the developer is not [actively] working on it -, anything you find in the thread about that issue (asked about every couple pages) is as good a thing to try as any other.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
How to make lates version work. That my question.
Hi, that is really a shame. There is a known bug that Enlit is not able to fix.

How to make the 0.641 run?
... sometimes my "clean" version without any mods does not start, than i put all my mods into the game nad it does start!
Sometimes i have to move some mods away and the game starts.
Sometimes i only have to start it 3 x times and than it starts...

Yes, i know it is not really funny. And i still do not know when that error occures, it seems to be quite random.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, that is really a shame. There is a known bug that Enlit is not able to fix.

How to make the 0.641 run?
... sometimes my "clean" version without any mods does not start, than i put all my mods into the game nad it does start!
Sometimes i have to move some mods away and the game starts.
Sometimes i only have to start it 3 x times and than it starts...

Yes, i know it is not really funny. And i still do not know when that error occures, it seems to be quite random.
Well, it's mean what i need just try launch with mods? Ok. Bruh, not work. I guess better keep play on 0.51 and not fucking with that bug.

Last edited:

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Question to ask: how can you move and attack? Weird question but I'm always getting stuck in place. I say this because I had a version of the game where I could but due to having to get a new laptop the next time i tried it I wasnt able to. Any help would be appreciated.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Question to ask: how can you move and attack? Weird question but I'm always getting stuck in place. I say this because I had a version of the game where I could but due to having to get a new laptop the next time i tried it I wasnt able to. Any help would be appreciated.
Mybe it is a language/keyboard issue? With the escape key you come to the "option" menu were you can define the keys for moving...

Reactions: Anarking

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Mybe it is a language/keyboard issue? With the escape key you come to the "option" menu were you can define the keys for moving...
Ill try to rebind the keys. Idk why but its inconsistent now. sometimes itll take multiple clicks for it to attack and move and other times it does nothing. Maybe playing around with the keys will help.

Edit: After rebinding movement to the arrow keys (and some other fiddling) i seem to have fixed the problem. Now to go search the land of mods...

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
To show what is possible with Buerakus new Klib game extension i created a mod that provides 4 different seduce moves in parallel (the original one and three new on):
You find the 3 new ability manuals also in the Auxillary section of the new version (3.2) of my modding mall:

View attachment MultiSeduceMoves.mp4

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I tried to make some advices to avoid the loading error on HRT. Your experiences are highly welcome...

ModsSmall.jpg

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I tried to make some advices to avoid the loading error on HRT. Your experiences are highly welcome...
I don't know if someone would want to stitch these together into a guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/page-19#post-1333926
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/page-19#post-1338547
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/page-55#post-2101649

If I recall, there's an asar utility available somewhere, if compiling & running the C script would be troublesome.
But yeah - this approach isn't begninner-level, and I don't really want to volunteer to support all the questions that may pop up.

Forgot to mention - running it this way works reliably every time. I was even able to fiddle with the complied js to mod in impregnation, but I didn't take it very far. I think also I added menu items to more easily H some of the villagers, haha.

mfg :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes