4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what's up with Blocking? It looks like after the first time you block, there's no way to release your block.
This makes the parry tutorial impossible.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I found that.
Weird-ass control scheme. Why not just have it unblock when you let go of the button, like a normal game?
That's a good option! At least the struggle button can set as "auto" before Dev move on to the other game.

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
can someone please give me a download link for all the mods that have been released so far my game got deleted and now i need to download them again

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Havn't bothered modding before, but... given that all the mods seem to be made by the same one or two people and they all go in the same folders and require each-other as prerequisites, it seems kinda silly to have to download them one by one.

Feels like the smarter option would be just have a single zip-file with everything in it.

Edit: Only thing that you don't just dump into the Data folder is the Klib extention, which requires some sort of 7z archiver plugin to use.
Frankly, I'd prefer if the modder just uploaded the premodified file, rather than telling you how to modify the file yourself.

Don't suppose anybody who's already modded their game wants to share their resources/app.asar file, so I don't need to download a new program just to open it up and slot a new index.html inside?
Bit the bullet and just did it myself.

Edit2: Maybe it's not as easy as I thought? I'm getting shit-tons of "[filename]is defined elsewhere errors when I load.
Any idea what causes that? I've just put every mod in the Data folder, making sure that there's no unneccessery subfolders and such. Jsons in the top folder under /Data.

The Magic Emporium mod-level seems most broken ,since it has no exit.

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Havn't bothered modding before, but... given that all the mods seem to be made by the same one or two people and they all go in the same folders and require each-other as prerequisites, it seems kinda silly to have to download them one by one.
Feels like the smarter option would be just have a single zip-file with everything in it.

Edit2: Maybe it's not as easy as I thought? I'm getting shit-tons of "[filename]is defined elsewhere errors when I load.
Any idea what causes that? I've just put every mod in the Data folder, making sure that there's no unneccessery subfolders and such. Jsons in the top folder under /Data.
- If you create one big mod-file people start to complain that they want one special mod and have to take megabytes of stuff they do not need.
- I would recomment to start with installing one mod after the other and not to put all in once.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
- If you create one big mod-file people start to complain that they want one special mod and have to take megabytes of stuff they do not need.
- I would recomment to start with installing one mod after the other and not to put all in once.
Like I said, most of them seem to require each-other.

At the very least, all of the new dungeons seem to require the body, futa and animation mods.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
At the very least, all of the new dungeons seem to require the body, futa and animation mods.
My mods were written that they could be used by other modders for their dungeons. Of course all of MY dungeons will require all of of my mods...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
My mods were written that they could be used by other modders for their dungeons. Of course all of MY dungeons will require all of of my mods...
Given that almost all of the mods for this game seem to have been made by you, it's a pretty meaningless distinction.

Even accounting for people not wanting to package up other people's mods alongside their own, just packaging all of your mods into one file would be pretty helpful.
Like you said, all of your dungeons need all of your mods. So why not package the dungeon along with it's requirements and let people download the whole thing at once?
Better yet, why not package all of your dungeons and all of their requirements into a single download?

It just feels like breaking them up into individual files is an unnecessary layer of annoyance.
Like i'm buying a sandwich one ingredient at a time and putting it together myself, instead of just buying a sandwich.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Given that almost all of the mods for this game seem to have been made by you, it's a pretty meaningless distinction.

Even accounting for people not wanting to package up other people's mods alongside their own, just packaging all of your mods into one file would be pretty helpful.
Like you said, all of your dungeons need all of your mods. So why not package the dungeon along with it's requirements and let people download the whole thing at once?
Better yet, why not package all of your dungeons and all of their requirements into a single download?

It just feels like breaking them up into individual files is an unnecessary layer of annoyance.
Like i'm buying a sandwich one ingredient at a time and putting it together myself, instead of just buying a sandwich.
OK, let me say it this way: take it or leave it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
Someone know if there is a second tutorial video to make an animation for this game? I would like to create some bondage animation, maybe with different pose, like frogtie and hogtie, but I don't know how to do because the old tutorial has been deleted. Can someone help me?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Someone know if there is a second tutorial video to make an animation for this game? I would like to create some bondage animation, maybe with different pose, like frogtie and hogtie, but I don't know how to do because the old tutorial has been deleted. Can someone help me?
Maybe this turotial will help you:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Surver x can you help me how to add klink extension project because i cant do it explain me pls if you have the time my friend
I can try and give you some additional hints... so this is Buerakus original description to how to install his mod:
1) You need to download and install 7z Archiver and Asar plugin for it.
2) Extract mod's archive into HRT root folder.
3) Open resources/app.asar via 7z archiver and replace index.html with index.html that comes with mod.
4) Run the game and type "klib" into console to check if it's installed and get mod menu ability.

here are my additional hints:
1) you need the "Asars pluglin" so your 7z tool can extract and pack .asar files. Without these addditional plugin it will not work.
2) i think this instruction is clear, right? Just unzip the whole mod into your HRT root folder (were you find the "HeroineRescueTeam.exe" file). This will create some additional folder/files, e.g. ../data/klib and also ../resources/klib_assets
3) At this point i made an error. I first unpacked the app.asar file and than tried to put the index.html and than pack the app again. That is wrong! You must not unpack the app.asar file. Just add the index.html file into the existing app.asar archiv without unzipping the app.asar file (that should be possible if you have the plugin).
4) ... again that should be clear, right?

I hope that helps. If not, the modder (Buerakus) is available at Enlit3d discord and i am sure he can give you better support :)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes