4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
wait i have a question since u are the mod develop
did u know one all of mod call the "Surver X lost item"
i download from reddit but when i trying to enter is alreay have error message pop up say something is missing do u know how to slove tell me please?? thanks
Do you have you installed these mods (or at least some of thoses you are interested in)?:
  • Earrings V1.0
  • new Weapons - Scimitar and Great Scimitar
  • Cloth Clothing
  • Collar Necklaces v2.0
  • Beaty Stick
  • Bunny Tail
  • The Goddess Armor
  • Pubic Hair
  • Ursa Mod pack

Nov 30, 2019
Do you have you installed these mods (or at least some of thoses you are interested in)?:
  • Earrings V1.0
  • new Weapons - Scimitar and Great Scimitar
  • Cloth Clothing
  • Collar Necklaces v2.0
  • Beaty Stick
  • Bunny Tail
  • The Goddess Armor
  • Pubic Hair
  • Ursa Mod pack
some of them no all

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
is there a save file ?
this game is so hard for me
Open the console then type "enable cheats" without double quotes then type:give_exp 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 then click enter.After that just go to your status profile and add lots of stats to your character. With this you would be unstoppable. Or just type iron_maiden(of course after you enable cheats first) which is god mode Or just follow this tutorial for the all cheats:

Press ESC, in options, click the check box for enabling console.
Then press the key to the left of the 1 key, which is the tilde (~) key.

Type:
m_light_color r g b // changes the light color, can be > 1
m_spawn_npc "unitID" amt // spawns invulnerable NPCs at cursor location
m_region X - command to change current affected region
m_region_list - command to list all used regions
m_create # # - to load a new map, with the two numbers being size. Eg, (m_create 25 25)
m_load - opens a prompt to load a map from a folder.
m_save - opens a prompt to save a map in a folder.

For the latest mapping tools, you need to download the map attached to this post.
And open it while in game, and take the items in the chest.
iron_maiden - God mode
ko_queen - Self explanatory
move_unseen - AI will not target the player
deep_pockets - Unlimited ammo
give_exp #

Can also be used on companions, just hover the crosshair over them, in "dialogue range".
list_unit_ids

You will need to close the console, and open a new window to scroll the menu.
You only need to type the ID that you see listed. They are case sensitive.

You must place the ID in quotations.
SPOILER: Some Item IDs

Ex.
give_item "platearmor_chest" 1
give_item "lewds" 999999999
spawn_wild "ID" #

Enemy = hostile to player, and allies
Friendly = ally to player
Wild = hostile to all (not sure if hostile to each-other)

SPOILER: Some NPC IDs

Ex.
spawn_friendly "BUNNY_GIRL" 6
spawn_enemy "WOODS_SLAVER_GUARD" 3

To change the body type of the player or an NPC:

Type:
init_player "ID"
or
init_target "ID"

Player is self-targeted, the ID can be anything(?) from list_unit_ids.
Target is determined by the crosshair, you need to be in "dialogue range."

Ex.
init_player "BEE_GIRL"
init_target "UNITDATA_AMBER"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: soso1 and schmoerz

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
UPDATE:

I just want to give an update regarding the Reddit issue. Currently the Reddit Spam filter delets all posts that uses a MEGA link.

It seems that all other links (still) work (Mediafire for e.g.). As a owner of your posts you still have acces to all your data and pictures so you can copy them into a new Reddit post but without a MEGA link.

That should work! It would be a shame if Enlits nice game and all that beautiful mods for it will be not available anymore...

For me, I never liked Reddit as a modding platform. I already have some mods for Skyrim on LoverLab so i know that platform. On LoversLab (LL) the mod-creators have the highest priority :) and it looks very nice. So i have already posted my HRT mods on LL.

I also made a "Mod Overview" page for HRT on LL ( ) and i will maintain it if you post your mods also on LL. And i also linked to the original Reddit page from there. I am happy to give help and advice if needed to post on LL (i though about posting all mods... but that would be too much work for me :)).

But if there is a nice but abandoned mod that nobody is responsible any longer...

That's it, have some nice holydays!

View attachment FlyingFutasA.mp4

Tokiwashaki

Jul 23, 2017
When I open my game it stuck at 395/398 or 396/398 anyone know how to fix this problem?
(Before this happen it working fine then I closed my game and open again this happen or other is soi_Halberd_Pole_BaseColor I have this in mashes but it still not load)
1618047325918.png

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
When I open my game it stuck at 395/398 or 396/398 anyone know how to fix this problem?
(Before this happen it working fine then I closed my game and open again this happen or other is soi_Halberd_Pole_BaseColor I have this in mashes but it still not load)
View attachment 1134228
where'd you download that? from the front page? coz if it is the case then you have downloaded a faulty ver. of the game and should download the one ver. down from the one on the front page............honestly i don't know why they never changed it

Tokiwashaki

Jul 23, 2017
where'd you download that? from the front page? coz if it is the case then you have downloaded a faulty ver. of the game and should download the one ver. down from the one on the front page............honestly i don't know why they never changed it
Thank you very much it kinda work it still stuck sometime but if I play Heroine Rumble and then play Rescue Team it will work somehow idk xD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, that is an known error that Enlit is not able to fix. It supposed to be something with the amount of ressources of your graphic card. So just try it some times. If that does not work try reducing the amount of mods. Big mod tend to make this error happen...

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 1134228
Depends of your computer, On my if I exceed the 1000 items due mods I get some lag .The game become unplayable with 1200-1300 for me. Also reinstall some mods usually fix them. But check it out how much free memory you have when you play it.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand why Patreon public version 0.51 work fine. But lates 0.641 can work same way! I was stucking on bodyMeshNAnim.json. AND DO NOT WRITE ABOUT MY GPU OR MODS! it's clear game with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650(G5) on Win10 Pro on my PC!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes