4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Question about the console commands, if people are still active here..
When I tried giving myself potions / lewds, it kept telling me I needed uid, I'm not sure where that is
I tried
give_item yuri_potion 1
tried lewds 100
were they changed or something?
if so, does anyone have a list of item IDs somewhere?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ashavi OP has a link to the post with console commands. You need to enable cheats for give_item to work (you can view item/unit IDs without enabling them, though) + as the linked post mentions, you must always put IDs in quotation marks. For example, give_item lewds 100 will fail, and give_item "lewds" 100 is the way to go.

Reactions: Ashavi

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Question about the console commands, if people are still active here..
When I tried giving myself potions / lewds, it kept telling me I needed uid, I'm not sure where that is
I tried
give_item yuri_potion 1
tried lewds 100
were they changed or something?
if so, does anyone have a list of item IDs somewhere?
... or you can enter my "modding mall" and get all that stuff for free :)

1611749834580.png

Last edited:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm assuming there's no console commands to either modify existing items to have an enchantment (i.e.- "of Bull", "of Cat", etc.) or to give the player a new item with an enchantment on it, making them shop and loot exclusive?

I've also noticed that the Beaty Stick mod might be lost for the internet, now: The MEGA link in its reddit post is dead.

Last edited:

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone. does anyone know how torture tools can be rotated before placing them and how they can be removed? I also have gas traps placed by mistake in the bedroom and I would like to remove them as well as a couple of badly placed devices

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
I'm assuming there's no console commands to either modify existing items to have an enchantment (i.e.- "of Bull", "of Cat", etc.) or to give the player a new item with an enchantment on it, making them shop and loot exclusive?

I've also noticed that the Beaty Stick mod might be lost for the internet, now: The MEGA link in its reddit post is dead.
That is correct. Items gain properties at the time of their creation and their unique data can only be saved and loaded from inventories. AFAIK, the only exception to this are items from SurverX's mod, that are stored inside containers. So, it's technically possible to get non-generic items without resorting to vendors, but I haven't actually looked into the exact method of how it's done.

Hello everyone. does anyone know how torture tools can be rotated before placing them and how they can be removed? I also have gas traps placed by mistake in the bedroom and I would like to remove them as well as a couple of badly placed devices
Type give_item "terrain_editor" into console, equip it and right-click your mouse to enable free cursor movement. From there you can select inside editor's panel whether you want to create or destroy objects (objects tab). To change their orientation you can hit a button (facing) that has +x, -x, +z, -z written below it. You can only rotate things before you place them.

Reactions: Ste Rix

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Well, that's a shame. I guess for now an acceptable workaround has been a little modification to Ciera:
Code:
            "merchantSettings": {
                "type": "BLACKSMITH",
                "stockSize": 39,
                "magicItems": 39
            }
Of course, certain mods' items' occurrence stat being set to 20,000 (funny that you mention SurverX) causes any inventory to get a wee bit ridiculous no matter what...

It'd be nice if there were more thorough merchant modification documentation somewhere. Only so much can be inferred from the diag and unit *.json files.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Occurrence is basically rarity setting for vendor inventories. Inside the main game code the values are within 0-100 range, so setting it to a very high number for a particular item will produce very predictable and hilarious results.
There are not that many settings for vendors that you can controll via .json files. You either have a randomly generated inventory with a specified number of generic and magic items, or you can strictly define every single one through uid and quantity. Occurrence and price are handled in the itemdata.json, item stats are inside the weapon_datas.json and if you want a different color scheme you can either apply dyes or paint the materials inside unit specific .json (so the game loads them with your colors instead of default or undefined black). You can also set the amount of money the merchant has, but only in case of strictly defined inventory. Also, some items are initiated inside main game script, so you can't access their stats from itemdata.json directly.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Luin I'm well aware of all that already (my observation regarding occurrence is just that SurverX used obviously ridiculous values when distributing their mods, not that I didn't understand what this decision did). Doesn't mean I don't still wish there were more documentation: Ciera's "type" declaration and Merchant-chan's lack of customization of any kind (i.e.- no inventoryRestock in her unit declaration) imply there's some unpublished data that would be neat to, well, publish someday (especially now that focus is on Corrupted at the Core).

One can infer stuff through the available samples and experimentation, but not the specifics thereof (i.e.- are there other undocumented types beyond the apparent default and BLACKSMITH that can be declared under merchantSettings?).

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Luin I'm well aware of all that already (my observation regarding occurrence is just that SurverX used obviously ridiculous values when distributing their mods, not that I didn't understand what this decision did). Doesn't mean I don't still wish there were more documentation: Ciera's "type" declaration and Merchant-chan's lack of customization of any kind (i.e.- no inventoryRestock in her unit declaration) imply there's some unpublished data that would be neat to, well, publish someday (especially now that focus is on Corrupted at the Core).

One can infer stuff through the available samples and experimentation, but not the specifics thereof (i.e.- are there other undocumented types beyond the apparent default and BLACKSMITH that can be declared under merchantSettings?).
IIRC the BLACKSMITH "type" Doesn't do anything. Was supposed to be for a feature in the future.
This is the code for merchant inventory gen:
JavaScript:
if (u.unitData["character"]["inventoryRestock"]){
    u.inventoryInst.init();
    u.unitData["character"]["inventoryRestock"].forEach(k => {
        u.inventoryInst.addItem(k);
    });

} else if (u.unitData["character"]["merchantSettings"]){
    let settings = u.unitData["character"]["merchantSettings"];
    let total = settings["stockSize"];
    let magicItems = settings["magicItems"];
    u.inventoryInst.init();
    u.inventoryInst.addItem("lewds", E.math.randInt(total*35, total*150));
    for (let i = 0; i<total;++i){
        while (true){
            let itemId = ItemsManager.RandomItemGenerator.getInstance().getRandomItem();
            let item = new ItemInst(itemId);
            if (item.getWeaponData() || item.getItemData()["armorData"]){
                if (magicItems > 0){
                    magicItems --;
                    Loot.rollRandomMods(item, 1);
                }
                u.inventoryInst.addItem(item);
                break;
            }
        }
    }
} else {
    let vendorLevel = uData.getUniqueState("vendorLevel") || 0;
    let m = vendorLevel;
    u.inventoryInst.init();

let baseItems = {
        "lewds": (500 + 2000 * m) * E.math.randFloat(0.9, 1.1),
        "seeds": 10 + 10 * m,
        "hoe": 1,
        "watering_can": 1,
        "hp_potion": 5 + 10 * m,
        "crate": 2 + m,
    };
    let randomItemsCount = 5 + 5 * m;
    Object.keys(baseItems).forEach(k => {
        let amt = Math.floor(baseItems[k]);
        u.inventoryInst.addItem(k, amt);
    });

while (randomItemsCount --> 0){
        u.inventoryInst.addItem(ItemsManager.RandomItemGenerator.getInstance().getRandomItem());
    }
}

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
IIRC the BLACKSMITH "type" Doesn't do anything. Was supposed to be for a feature in the future.
I was just going to post that I arrived at the same conclusion, but you beat me to it. Also, thanks for sharing the code. I had to spend some time figuring out the logic in this exact block yesterday. I wanted to increase the cost for "yellow" items to differentiate them from "blue" ones. The difference in clarity between original and compressed code is like night and day.

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone know what the real scoop is with this game? It has the 'on hold' tag, but on their patreon page, they are still releasing regular updates. I was following this up until that tag was added

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know what the real scoop is with this game? It has the 'on hold' tag, but on their patreon page, they are still releasing regular updates. I was following this up until that tag was added
Are you confusing updates on enlit3d's other game, Corrupted at the Core, for updates on this game? There aren't separate Patreon accounts per project, if that's what you were expecting.

Reactions: TOroS5

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
i have a question i install the mod and plaste in mod folder but how to use in game i cannot see it
You get two Mods, one containing a Demo Dungeon ("PowerModders XCross Demo") and one with only the devices. Only one Mod can be active at times (move the other one somewere else).

If you have installed the demo dungeon you should be able to visit it like a normal dungeon via the "teleport gate".

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes