4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

TOroS5

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone has a version 0.641 with all the mods from reddit installed and fully working? If yes, could anyone share with me?

Reactions: syslink

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Is there any way to submit to enemies? I just want to watch my character get fucked without dying, but when I enable Infinite HP, she never gets taken down.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Use the "Seduction" skill. You can buy it from the Suspicious Girl in the Town. She's hidden in the middle of the town behind some bushes you can walk past.

Mar 5, 2020
so, i did a minor fuck up.
so i used the fix found here and HEY PRESTO! IT WORKED! then i get stuck on the parry in the combat tutorial and decide to quit out the game to get past. one problem.
i had gone into the options menu to change the game to fullscreen
and for some fucking reason deleting the game doesn't fix that, becuase NOW IT DEFAULTS TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PREVIOUSLY IT WAS WINDOWED!

anybody got a fix?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Does anyone has a version 0.641 with all the mods from reddit installed and fully working? If yes, could anyone share with me?
Just ask Enlit3d directly why he doesn't make .641 public... He does advertise the mods on his Patreon, yet .641 is required for most, and the better mods... :unsure:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
i had gone into the options menu to change the game to fullscreen
and for some fucking reason deleting the game doesn't fix that, becuase NOW IT DEFAULTS TO FULLSCREEN WHEN PREVIOUSLY IT WAS WINDOWED!

anybody got a fix?
Deleting the game does nothing because the configuration file is not in the game folder, it resides in the same folder as saved games, accessible via Windows Explorer "Start -> Run -> %APPDATA%\TechDemo" or from the game itself via "Options -> Other -> Saves Folder -> Open".

Mar 5, 2020
Deleting the game does nothing because the configuration file is not in the game folder, it resides in the same folder as saved games, accessible via Windows Explorer "Start -> Run -> %APPDATA%\TechDemo" or from the game itself via "Options -> Other -> Saves Folder -> Open".
is THIS the File you meant?
Screenshot (9).png
Fixed the image.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Random_User_69 You delete that file to reset game config to default. That would make the game start in Windowed mode. Careful not to wipe the whole folder, unless you want your savegames to go bye-bye along with the settings.

...Or did I misunderstand your intention?

At this point, I am unsure whether it is to use that "bypass" you linked or to disable fullscreen mode. The latter would confuse me a great deal since, from what I gather, you need to start in FS to get past the BodyMeshNAnim freeze. Why disable it, to begin with? Or, if you do need to disable it, use the "bypass" to get into the game and switch to Windowed via in-game settings directly.

Mar 5, 2020
Random_User_69 You delete that file to reset game config to default. That would make the game start in Windowed mode. Careful not to wipe the whole folder, unless you want your savegames to go bye-bye along with the settings.

...Or did I misunderstand your intention?

At this point, I am unsure whether it is to use that "bypass" you linked or to disable fullscreen mode. The latter would confuse me a great deal since, from what I gather, you need to start in FS to get past the BodyMeshNAnim freeze. Why disable it, to begin with? Or, if you do need to disable it, use the "bypass" to get into the game and switch to Windowed via in-game settings directly.
what I need to do with disable fullscreen in order to use the bypass BECAUSE the bypass calls for maximizing the window then minimizing it ASAP. note, window, not fullscreen.

also, that file I showed is the only file in the folder, would deleting the file have any weird effects since its the only one or would it be fine?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
That file I showed is the only file in the folder, would deleting the file have any weird effects since its the only one or would it be fine?
Nope, deleting the "settings" file simply resets the changes you do in the Options menu. From what I gather, the file is also not recreated until you do change something, i.e. if you change nothing in Options, then a new "settings" file will not be created.

what I need to do with disable fullscreen in order to use the bypass BECAUSE the bypass calls for maximizing the window then minimizing it ASAP
Oh. I understand now. I thought the bypass needed FS because of

You just start the game, let it expand to full screen <...>
Oh well. Deleting the file would disable FS. If in doubt, just move it somewhere else instead of deleting. If you get the result you want - delete. If not - put it back.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Question about the console commands, if people are still active here..
When I tried giving myself potions / lewds, it kept telling me I needed uid, I'm not sure where that is
I tried
give_item yuri_potion 1
tried lewds 100
were they changed or something?
if so, does anyone have a list of item IDs somewhere?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ashavi OP has a link to the post with console commands. You need to enable cheats for give_item to work (you can view item/unit IDs without enabling them, though) + as the linked post mentions, you must always put IDs in quotation marks. For example, give_item lewds 100 will fail, and give_item "lewds" 100 is the way to go.

Reactions: Ashavi
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes