• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
Someone know if there is a second tutorial video to make an animation for this game? I would like to create some bondage animation, maybe with different pose, like frogtie and hogtie, but I don't know how to do because the old tutorial has been deleted. Can someone help me?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Someone know if there is a second tutorial video to make an animation for this game? I would like to create some bondage animation, maybe with different pose, like frogtie and hogtie, but I don't know how to do because the old tutorial has been deleted. Can someone help me?
Maybe this turotial will help you:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Surver x can you help me how to add klink extension project because i cant do it explain me pls if you have the time my friend
I can try and give you some additional hints... so this is Buerakus original description to how to install his mod:
1) You need to download and install 7z Archiver and Asar plugin for it.
2) Extract mod's archive into HRT root folder.
3) Open resources/app.asar via 7z archiver and replace index.html with index.html that comes with mod.
4) Run the game and type "klib" into console to check if it's installed and get mod menu ability.

here are my additional hints:
1) you need the "Asars pluglin" so your 7z tool can extract and pack .asar files. Without these addditional plugin it will not work.
2) i think this instruction is clear, right? Just unzip the whole mod into your HRT root folder (were you find the "HeroineRescueTeam.exe" file). This will create some additional folder/files, e.g. ../data/klib and also ../resources/klib_assets
3) At this point i made an error. I first unpacked the app.asar file and than tried to put the index.html and than pack the app again. That is wrong! You must not unpack the app.asar file. Just add the index.html file into the existing app.asar archiv without unzipping the app.asar file (that should be possible if you have the plugin).
4) ... again that should be clear, right?

I hope that helps. If not, the modder (Buerakus) is available at Enlit3d discord and i am sure he can give you better support :)

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
I can try and give you some additional hints... so this is Buerakus original description to how to install his mod:
1) You need to download and install 7z Archiver and Asar plugin for it.
2) Extract mod's archive into HRT root folder.
3) Open resources/app.asar via 7z archiver and replace index.html with index.html that comes with mod.
4) Run the game and type "klib" into console to check if it's installed and get mod menu ability.

here are my additional hints:
1) you need the "Asars pluglin" so your 7z tool can extract and pack .asar files. Without these addditional plugin it will not work.
2) i think this instruction is clear, right? Just unzip the whole mod into your HRT root folder (were you find the "HeroineRescueTeam.exe" file). This will create some additional folder/files, e.g. ../data/klib and also ../resources/klib_assets
3) At this point i made an error. I first unpacked the app.asar file and than tried to put the index.html and than pack the app again. That is wrong! You must not unpack the app.asar file. Just add the index.html file into the existing app.asar archiv without unzipping the app.asar file (that should be possible if you have the plugin).
4) ... again that should be clear, right?

I hope that helps. If not, the modder (Buerakus) is available at Enlit3d discord and i am sure he can give you better support :)
is it easy for you to make a mini video from you if not dont worry

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Hmm.
Didnt play this for a long time and i just found out that you can go game over now (Return to Town after HP reaches 0) and i dont really like that change tbh. Is there a way i can undo that change somehow ?

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Well you know what they say ." Shit >.<"

Well there is still the refresh cheat i guess.

Also for people wondering why the cheat console wont open (because 2 or 3 sites ago that was a Topic):
If you have a European Keyboard the Button you wanna press is "´" and not "~". So its the button right above it.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm i have a weird issue i cant get around.

I have all the Maps from Mike-W-HID but only Dark Keep appears in my Dungeon List. I believed i need to finish that first and the others appear after that but no they dont. Am i doing something wrong ?

Edit:
Ahhhhhhh never mind.
For people with the sae issue:
You cant enter certain Dungeon via portal. Go to "Town" and speak with the Knight Captain where you can recruit Units and ask her if she has any tasks for you. You will be teleported into Heroin in Distress.

Edit2:
Cant finish the Questline. Each time i kille the Barbarian Leader the game shows me a bug repoert and closes. Did it 3 times and i always crashed exactly when the Boss dies.

Last edited:

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Okey i am kinda frustrated right now.

I finished the Barbarian Mission by simply giving me the Shiny_Gems i need for completion. However now no new Map opened up for me. Possible reason could be because i never killed the Barbarian Leader because that leads into a bug report that crashes my game. Is there any way i can open up the Secret Gardens without killing her ?

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
Okey i am kinda frustrated right now.

I finished the Barbarian Mission by simply giving me the Shiny_Gems i need for completion. However now no new Map opened up for me. Possible reason could be because i never killed the Barbarian Leader because that leads into a bug report that crashes my game. Is there any way i can open up the Secret Gardens without killing her ?
how you got barbarian mission

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
w

from which mission i didnt find it
The Barbarian Mission is part of the Mike W Heroin in Distress Mod and you need said Mod for it. Once you have the Mods you go to Town and talk with the Knight where you can get companions for a small fee. Ask her if she has any tasks for you and she will teleport you into the Captains house and there you talk with the Captain. She will tell you everything you need to know and give you all the missions of the Mods.

EDIT:
Its the Mission where she wants you to find and deliver 5 Gem Stones to her if that helps you.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes