4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment DeeperDungeon.v1.7z New Dungeon Mod, an extension of the intro Dungeon with 7 floors of graduating difficulty and a different set of minions and bosses for each floor. On the way you can find a bonus floor to rest and save and continue on or exit and resume later.
camp.png

The last floor isn't completely populated yet; it has enough minions for a satisfying challenge but just a token boss. Right now I'm waiting to see what new changes in dungeon generation are coming before finishing, and it may change completely.

Reactions: FoxLust

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
I like mods. Thanks for everybody that is creating mods. Keep doing a great job.

Last edited:
Reactions: SurverX

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Game just gets better and better with mods I agree. This might be one of the h-games with most potential this year. I agree there are some nice games alright, visual novels etc... But animated like this? Rare... Also creator is being very active with updates. H-game of the year!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment DeeperDungeonv1_1.7z Made a few changes and bug fixes:
  • A character name was occasionally preventing one floor's data from loading
  • Fixed continuation area opening when clearing rest stop
  • Added an even briefer rest stop to the beginning of continuation area, for some sense of continuity
  • Increased minimum size so opponents won't generate looking too young
Enjoy, and please report any bugs, leave feedback.

View attachment NemesisAcademy2.7z , 2nd floor complete, followed by a preview 3rd floor.

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
Is it possible to play as male and have fun with women : o? probably a nooby question but just curious.

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
Theirs a item you can buy from the alchemist in the village, it will turn you into a male; however, theirs only 1 clothes set for male characters.
Thats great news thanks alot !! I will look for that item cant wait to try and play as a male, gotta have my way with these bad girls > : D

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
there is a specific mod i need ?
i dont know i will check wait for my edit
Edit: The Mystery dungeon adds males clothing but you need the console to get it.
If you dont know how go at page 27 some a comment that explain clearly how its works.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
if you want a more "realistic" penis you should try my mod "The complete Futa/Penis Package":
LikeIt2.jpg
... it replaces the standard game penis with a more "nice" one (also with balls for the male version).

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
i dont know i will check wait for my edit
Edit: The Mystery dungeon adds males clothing but you need the console to get it.
If you dont know how go at page 27 some a comment that explain clearly how its works.
Thanks alot for the info ! already downloading it now thanks :D

if you want a more "realistic" penis you should try my mod "The complete Futa/Penis Package":
View attachment 232398
... it replaces the standard game penis with a more "nice" one (also with balls for the male version).
Seems legit thanks alot, anyway I can just use the enhancement for male but no futa btw?

Edit: NVM I think I found a post explaining it I will try both tho seems like fun XD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks alot for the info ! already downloading it now thanks :D

Seems legit thanks alot, anyway I can just use the enhancement for male but no futa btw?
If my mod is in place, you can buy all Futa/Penis versions in the merchant store (by random, restart the game for a new change) and equip it to you or to your allies.
The Game default only allows objects to be equipted to femals. So maybe you have to temporarely change to the female body, equip the Futa/Penis you want, and than switch back to the male body ;-)

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
If my mod is in place, you can buy all Futa/Penis versions in the merchant store (by random, restart the game for a new change) and equip it to you or to your allies.
The Game default only allows objects to be equipted to femals. So maybe you have to temporarely change to the female body, equip the Futa/Penis you want, and than switch back to the male body ;-)
Or maybe I will play as a male and dominate futas too muahaha

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
Do I need to edit the "_FilesToLoad" manually btw ? or just replace everytime I drop a new mode ?

Edit: Never mind this is a stupid question sorry, I just noticed the instructions to just "Extract folder to the [game]/data/ folder. That's it!"
I apology for my stupidity XD

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes