4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Is there a way to found the save file without getting in the game because everytime i open the game i get the 0 error message (heavily modding the game and messing with console) but i wanna keep the save file.
Edit: And maybe erase the save so i can create a new game file.
And theres a image of the error i get.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a way to found the save file without getting in the game because everytime i open the game i get the 0 error message (heavily modding the game and messing with console) but i wanna keep the save file.
Edit: And maybe erase the save so i can create a new game file.
And theres a image of the error i get.
You should find your savefiles here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\TechDemo

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Updated my dungeon "The Beauty and the Beast" (0.4). From time to time this gentlemen is now joining the party:

You find the Mod here:

Spivik

Nov 29, 2017
I have a question, i downloaded mods. The enemy got the seduction taunt and used on me, but problem, it doesn't make my character rape them or anything, they just keep doing the taunt while i can do anything, any solution for now? If not, can you tell that to Enlit or can some modders here do something for this ? :p

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry to disappoint, but for now all seduction taunt does to your character is give some indeterminate effect. If you have companions with you, they will charge in to rape, but you can't take advantage even voluntarily.

I wouldn't get too excited; succumbing to seduction taunt is probably going to have a consequence in the future. Better to let your companions find out what it is first.

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
@enkephalin07

I don't know if this is something you care about/can fix, but I found a crash when fighting the Pewter Golem in level 2 of the academy, see attached pic. It runs very smoothly otherwise, and I was pleasantly surprised by the difficulty of traps EVERYWHERE and enemies regularly flowing in. I'm gonna try the others later, but first impression is good. Nice work, and thanks for sharing!

@Surver x

Shoutout to you too for Fist Fight and the futa pack. I noticed nobody really comments on the subreddit, but I wanted to let you know that at least I appreciate your work!

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
@enkephalin07

I don't know if this is something you care about/can fix, but I found a crash when fighting the Pewter Golem in level 2 of the academy, see attached pic. It runs very smoothly otherwise, and I was pleasantly surprised by the difficulty of traps EVERYWHERE and enemies regularly flowing in. I'm gonna try the others later, but first impression is good. Nice work, and thanks for sharing!

@Surver x

Shoutout to you too for Fist Fight and the futa pack. I noticed nobody really comments on the subreddit, but I wanted to let you know that at least I appreciate your work!
Thank you very much! And yes, it is a little frustrating ;-)

Reactions: Canto Forte

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Silver Surfer and the green Amazon as your Main Character...
SSMain.jpg
Now available in Enlits Mod shop: (see "Body Package"):

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
I found another crash in the Deeper Dungeons mod. This one happens when you try to spawn the floor 5 boss.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I don't know if this is something you care about/can fix, but I found a crash when fighting the Pewter Golem in level 2 of the academy, see attached pic.
I found another crash in the Deeper Dungeons mod. This one happens when you try to spawn the floor 5 boss.
I wonder whether you may be missing files from your base installation. I playtest both of these and haven't had any error message since before releasing.

Here, I've attached zips made directly from my data folder, the mods as I'm playing them. A minor change was made to NemesisAcademy. A number of changes were made to DeeperDungeon that I intended to release later, those are all outlined in Changes.txt in the folder.
View attachment NemesisAcademy.7z View attachment DeeperDungeon.7z
View attachment DeeperDungeon.7z

Reactions: KSVreset

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
I wonder whether you may be missing files from your base installation. I playtest both of these and haven't had any error message since before releasing.

Here, I've attached zips made directly from my data folder, the mods as I'm playing them. A minor change was made to NemesisAcademy. A number of changes were made to DeeperDungeon that I intended to release later, those are all outlined in Changes.txt in the folder.
View attachment 236542 View attachment 236543
View attachment 236543
Thanks, using those did fix both crashes. The boss after the Pewter Golem is strange though. It was just a generic/featureless character t-posing, and she went down in one hit. Is that intentional?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks, using those did fix both crashes. The boss after the Pewter Golem is strange though. It was just a generic/featureless character t-posing, and she went down in one hit. Is that intentional?
It was intentional; for now the real boss of 3rd floor is that wave of 5 mahou shoujo.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
man alot of mods dropped for this game when I wasn't looking. If there were a "fit" or "athletic" body mod for the female characters (not beefy or jacked, just toned) this game would be perfect. I'd do it myself but I don't have time.....or software.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
For our breast lover, I made a female body with big custom shaped titts and a puffy pussy (on the right site the custom model):
femaleBody.jpg
Cold.jpg
You can use it as an alternative body for your player or allies. See "Body Package":

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes