4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
how to use cheat?
1. Enable Cheats in the option menue. 2. open console "^" (under the escape key) 3. enter the enable cheat string for the current version.

If you have an european keybord change it to "English US" in the windows menue.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Honestly I loved the game how it was, this update is weird and horrible. He should stick to h moves instead of some stupid dungeon mechanics.
Its a preview.... its a very buggy and basic version of whats coming out.... its been stated like 10 times on his blog. The dungeons look nice and for peps who make dungeons for this can actually make some pretty cool looking dungeons instead of the basic layout. Plenty of other games out their to play if this doesn't suit your fancy, cloud meadows is getting another update soon...

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Im actually trying to find glitchs, bugs, unfinished secret features, or just ideas for the game. And if you get errors out of no where with mods just press ok some of the bugs will no affect the game some yes like the "0 error"

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
1. Enable Cheats in the option menue. 2. open console "^" (under the escape key) 3. enter the enable cheat string for the current version.

If you have an european keybord change it to "English US" in the windows menue.
me dont work to open console , have enable have try all my keyboard pulsants and f1 ect , no open console , version game are 4.944, for this "^" (under the escape key) me no have this simbol , my keyboard have 14 years ...

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
me dont work to open console , have enable have try all my keyboard pulsants and f1 ect , no open console , version game are 4.944, for this "^" (under the escape key) me no have this simbol , my keyboard have 14 years ...
set your keyboard language into english american then press the button under the esc in the game

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi all sorry for this doble post , me have problem , or are me retard or are game bugged ,

this screen , me open list_item_ids what is id type item me have colorated red ? me no find any id ... only name , have try to insert , give_item male_potion or give_item male_potion 20 , no work , or are me very noob , or this game have serious problem , can help me?

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
with 3 hr torturing to try code and code find fix .... me write give_item male_potion , no are correct this , for work correct use this other , give_item "male_potion" and this work ... 3 hr try ....

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018
Preview4

- fixed missing units bug from loading v4.9 save
- fixed bug that causes certain cheats to popup errors
- fixed bugs arising from changing zones while having converted

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
You COULD assign a uid (unit ID) to bosses without one via editing the JS files, but not only - if I'm not mistaken - does author not approve of that, summoning the units that way spawns the "default" version of those units, whereas their boss-tier stats come from...well...being assigned as a boss by the dungeon setting. For example, Bandit Queen's default HP is 400 - your companions will make short work of her.

Short version: it's possible, risky (I haven't broken a save yet, but game failed to start plenty of times afterwards), and all you get to show for it is a very weak unit.

Poking around, however, made me wonder whether it's possible to assign multiple bosses to spawn together and/or override the default boss settings (via a mod, for example - replacing already-existing content instead of adding more of it without editing the original files, a-la Skyrim).

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks mate, kind of what I expected tbh, doesn't feel like it rewards the work maybe some cheats for it would be added later, though really don't understand why that male unit that just runs at you like a zombie is not there either. Also anyone having a issue where only Ludas or the MC have an actual penis? Goblins, futas and those zombie literally have nothing down there

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Are you playing the 4.94 version of the game? It introduced a bug with the penis: for futa enemies, some male moves no longer triggered, and those that did - didn't spawn the penis on the attacker. That was fixed in 4.942, though. If that isn't your case - no idea, never experienced it outside that specific game version.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes