4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Meandering_Vagabond

May 28, 2018
I seem to have run into a problem with the shops.

If I close the game, at any point, the shops will stop updating entirely.

I can still buy and sell just fine, but the stock never rotates or refreshes.

Only thing I've found that fixes it is wiping the save data, and starting from scratch.

Anyone else bump into the issue? If so, do you know how to fix it? Because this is really obnoxious to deal with.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem with the shops.

If I close the game, at any point, the shops will stop updating entirely.

I can still buy and sell just fine, but the stock never rotates or refreshes.

Only thing I've found that fixes it is wiping the save data, and starting from scratch.

Anyone else bump into the issue? If so, do you know how to fix it? Because this is really obnoxious to deal with.
You need to sleep in the tent in order to refresh the shop.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
The previews are really buggy versions of the game... that's why its called a preview build. I'm surprised someone posted it here sense its so buggy.

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Since this preview, I was able to get 5 more party members which are basically another copy of each other. This might be a bug (probably is) and all the previews as I once said are pretty bad (at least for me). But he can maybe use this as an advantage and make 5 more actual party members, as if you take all 10, make a party of 9 + yourself if you try the tenth member he/she will say "You can max have 10 party members". This probably means that he has a plan in the future to make more party members. PS. You can always change their look/size/appearance and have a different party, but the names are all same. If we could get name change that would be nice because I don't like my male companion to be called Amber lol

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Whenever I place anyone on a restraint device, I can only do the beatdown. Am I doing something wrong?
Depends on what you placed them on, each object has different animations while some have none.

Since preview 4 is my time frozen at 00.00 and im still at day 1.
Is there a way to fix this?
Mine has been for a few previews now, does time even do anything yet? The plants still grow and the shops still rotate stock regardless.

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
is there anyone know the new spawn cheats?.. cuz the old 1 not working with me the other cheats work fine except spawns

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes