t727

Jan 4, 2018
1: Smash goblin to ground
2: Capture with chains
3: Carry to THE GRAY SQUARE
4: Profit?

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Am I the only one who cannot open Inventory in this last update? Whenever I press "T" button nothing happens... Only way I can open it is via shop from the village.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Am I the only one who cannot open Inventory in this last update? Whenever I press "T" button nothing happens... Only way I can open it is via shop from the village.
If I'm not mistaken, the patch notes for the latest mentioned something about being able to set key bindings now. I'd check to see if it's actually set to "T" still.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Soooo I've been adding some mods here and there but everytime I travel to the tent I'm met with nothing and have to load a map... It wasn't that big of a problem until I set the girls to wait for me at the camp and now I can't find them.... Anyone knows how to solve this?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. Can't save progress on the goblin capture quest. I tried to save and exit with the tent and come back later... Nope!
2. When carrying a goblin you move god awful slow. This is bad!
3. No tutorial. I was pretty lost for a while. Got slaughtered at the goblin camp a few times before I figured out I was supposed to grind in the dungeon first.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, can you play as a male now ? If so ,is it built in or do you need mods and will the h animations be male female in game?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes