4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
@Surver x
Tight pants are always nice. I'm tempted by the futa pants, but I don't like how every little detail is perfectly chiseled in because that makes it come off more as a spray-painted dick than an actual bulge straining against the fabric. I'm sure it was easier to implement that way, but I think making it less defined would go a long ways. I'd also prefer a version with balls, if that's possible/reasonable to make.

Kind of related, how do you replace the default dick with one of your other ones? Changing what enemies in custom dungeons have is easy, but I can't seem to find the right place for the default enemies you'd find in the Dungeon and Forest and such.

Jul 21, 2018
I have a question. Right now, When the hp reach to 0, we gonna return to tent automatically. But in old version, even the hp is empty and we still can fight. So if there any way or mod could make the new version that hp reach to 0 , we still can fight? Is that possible?

Reactions: justedufun

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
@Surver x
Kind of related, how do you replace the default dick with one of your other ones? Changing what enemies in custom dungeons have is easy, but I can't seem to find the right place for the default enemies you'd find in the Dungeon and Forest and such.
Gotta download the futa pack ( ) and then you can buy them from the store. They might still be set to 2000 occurrence so you might have to edit the item_data file and lower all their occurrences to 0 or 1, and then you can just spawn them in from the item id list.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Funny how people criticize my mods and have additional requests but are not able or willing to give me one single damned “like”. Sometimes I had the feeling the people are annoyed about me “spamming” this forum with my mods. You won’t believe how important it is for us to get positive feedback (thank you for all who did this!). At least for me that was the reason why I do stuff like this (for free!).
So if you like mods: Support the active modders, “like” them, vote them on Reddit, give comments…

Anyhow, I run out of new ideas and motivation.
So I guess… I am done (need a break).

Done.jpg

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
@p3akhawk
Thanks for replying, but I don't think I was clear in expressing what I wanted. You know how the vanilla/unmodded game's penis is called "futa_penis", right? If I wanted to replace it with "futa_penisBalls" so every futa enemy in the vanilla dungeons have "futa_penisBalls" instead, where would I find the document responsible for that? I know that if I want to change the penis of futa enemies in, say, The Deeper Dungeon mod, I could just go into that folder and change them in the unit_data files, but the vanilla dungeons don't seem to follow that format.

@Surver x
I'm sorry if it was unclear, but the tone of my last post was supposed to be positive; I do like the general idea and I was proposing different specifics to see if they interested you. If they didn't, I don't expect you to do it anyway, as I'm a firm believer that content creators should make stuff they enjoy, and if anyone else happens to have similar tastes, all the better. I did praise your work in post #615 (and for what it's worth, I still think the same), but I understand if it isn't common enough for you. More people are consumers than producers, and almost every consumer is part of the silent majority, so it can be emotionally draining to be a content creator who values external praise, since you probably won't get a lot of it, no matter how good you are. That's just the nature of the beast. I don't mean to dump on you, and I hope your passion returns and/or more people start expressing their appreciation, on Reddit or here.

P.S. I think people would let you know if they were annoyed by you "spamming" this topic. There's no shortage of people willing to share their opinions, and speaking of, here's mine: I think your posts are a good reminder to check out the subreddit, which is in dire need of more attention. I haven't made an account there because they reject disposable emails and I don't have a permanent one, but if dungeon modding takes off, I'd like to post (hopefully constructive) criticism there. That's the real meat of the game, if you ask me.

Reactions: SurverX

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
The unnecessarily complex crate maze or whatever it's called causes crashes as soon as you get into the second room of it.
The initial one always runs good, loot included. From there on though, it's always crashes.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
@p3akhawk
Thanks for replying, but I don't think I was clear in expressing what I wanted. You know how the vanilla/unmodded game's penis is called "futa_penis", right? If I wanted to replace it with "futa_penisBalls" so every futa enemy in the vanilla dungeons have "futa_penisBalls" instead, where would I find the document responsible for that? I know that if I want to change the penis of futa enemies in, say, The Deeper Dungeon mod, I could just go into that folder and change them in the unit_data files, but the vanilla dungeons don't seem to follow that format.
You'd have to edit the unit ids in their file, so you might wanna ask on his discord or on the subreddit. That or just learn how to mod the game sense i'm sure the tutorial would tell you how to do it.
?????????????????????
If the game runs fine with that error popping up, then everything should be fine. Some times the game spits out errors if a item or unit id was changed or edited from a mod being added or from updating to a new version. You could always be safe and just creat a new save if you wanna be 100% sure nothing bad happens, or just redownload the game and the mods you use.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Funny how people criticize my mods and have additional requests but are not able or willing to give me one single damned “like”. Sometimes I had the feeling the people are annoyed about me “spamming” this forum with my mods. You won’t believe how important it is for us to get positive feedback (thank you for all who did this!). At least for me that was the reason why I do stuff like this (for free!).
So if you like mods: Support the active modders, “like” them, vote them on Reddit, give comments…

Anyhow, I run out of new ideas and motivation.
So I guess… I am done (need a break).

View attachment 270526
Put some hot lesbian mods then I'll give you all the likes you want. >:3

Reactions: Estella69

straydogg

May 9, 2017
pretty damn cheeky, very very good game so far love the goblin snatch,as would like to see more in the dungeons as for capturing, like it is for the goblin capture DAMN good game, and i like the way you dont die,you get played with,great graphics, also would like to see the bondage aspect extended,have been watching this one for quite a while, and was hoping it would bloom, it has to a point,and its really fun, easy, and no boring blah blah in it just kill and fuck,bloody brilliant i say.this one gets at least 10(y)s up, hope it continues as is,very very well done.

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
If the game runs fine with that error popping up, then everything should be fine. Some times the game spits out errors if a item or unit id was changed or edited from a mod being added or from updating to a new version. You could always be safe and just creat a new save if you wanna be 100% sure nothing bad happens, or just redownload the game and the mods you use.
I downloaded the game again and it still gives me an error, I do not have any mod installed, and the error appears when I start the game

Reactions: Zanderdad

straydogg

May 9, 2017
FK i dont know what you were thinking, this is fucking brilliantly, fantazmigoracally , great if its kept like the lairs the goblin lairs the king for me,it reminds me of a game called survivor,Lauruses. is fun too, or what ever his name is . i still cant see any way of dying, the forest is cool . all the goblin areas is the way to go, and if the dungeons come out like the goblins and the bandits, it would be a great fun long, game Brilliant, Oh dont open your inventory in the villiage area when trading its not pretty, had to restart the game but thats the biggest bug i found others are, nuew , minor , have been playing the game for three straight
days now ,

Reactions: SurverX

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Gotta say I really love this game. It has so many things I enjoy, and I can't wait to see more. I love the mods as well, adds a lot more to the game itself.

If I had one complaint, it would be that a lot of enemies won't use to the bondage devices. Like, Ludas will tie me and my girls up, and drag them to the stockades, but his horde just grabs my bitches left and right lol

As for a wishlist, I wouldn't mind more bondage devices. Maybe tentacle traps? An enemy spawner that works like the terrain editor? This game has seemingly limitless possibilities.

Anyways keep up the fantastic work!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes