4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Sweet buttery jesus. Is anyone else having trouble running this game smoothly? My computer should really not be having issues with a game with this little going on graphically (from the perspective of games in general, for a western h game it's pretty damn impressive)

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Sweet buttery jesus. Is anyone else having trouble running this game smoothly? My computer should really not be having issues with a game with this little going on graphically (from the perspective of games in general, for a western h game it's pretty damn impressive)
Nah game runs very nicely for me. Bugs can happen, but nothing major...Maybe you are playing new zone or Temple. Don't underestimate those tho, they can lag on weaker machines.

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Like this game and wish it was compatible with the steam game "Eternal Dread" as it kinda feels like it. I hope a tentacle monster could be added later on or even a placeable trap made of tentacles.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Link please :D
Just some of my Mods:
Titts: uid "BP_HentaiBoobs " from the Mod "Body Package"
Left Penis: uid "Ueber_FutaBallsDangling" from the Mod "The complete Futa/Penis Package"
Right Penis: uid "Hyper_FutaBallsAni" from the Mod "The complete Futa/Penis Package"
Pistol: from the Mod "Serious Gun"
The black skin color and the hair color you can custom with the build in function "customize body shape"

All Mods you find here:
Have fun!

1551734672278.png

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
sorry for this no are section correct ,me need one info , are possible use console for spawn ludas to ally team for sex ?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes