4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I haz a couple of questions.

How do you use the 'seeds' and 'hoe'?
Some locations (i.e. Forest) don't have the sparkly pillar to go to other locations. How do you leave them?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
I haz a couple of questions.

How do you use the 'seeds' and 'hoe'?
Some locations (i.e. Forest) don't have the sparkly pillar to go to other locations. How do you leave them?
While in camp, equip the hoe and look down at the ground and should be self explanatory from their, and to return home, hit "U" or whatever key it say's in the options if you changed it and a box will pop up asking if you want to return to camp.

Reactions: Anon21

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
While in camp, equip the hoe and look down at the ground and should be self explanatory from their, and to return home, hit "U" or whatever key it say's in the options if you changed it and a box will pop up asking if you want to return to camp.
Thanks. I can't believe all I missed was 'look down'.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Maybe you have to delete (and save) your save files and start from srcatch!?
There were some errors...
Just had the same problem with a fresh download. All four download options gave this error unfortunately.

Can someone upload their working version of the /data/_base/ map? The problem seems to lie in that area. Currently the game is uplayable because of this error, as the game ends up stuck on "Initializing..." after it occurs.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Just had the same problem with a fresh download. All four download options gave this error unfortunately.

Can someone upload their working version of the /data/_base/ map? The problem seems to lie in that area. Currently the game is uplayable because of this error, as the game ends up stuck on "Initializing..." after it occurs.
That is strange! I just downloaded the "NOPY" version and could start it without any errors (with and without my savefiles).
Maybe you should report the errors directly to Enlit3d:

P.S.: did you try it without any mods and without savefiles?

Reactions: Zepheral

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
That is strange! I just downloaded the "NOPY" version and could start it without any errors (with and without my savefiles).

Like I said, it was a clean download every time. I'd deleted all files, including save files, before downloading. I want to try just replacing the entire /_base folder to see if that helps, but you'd need to upload yours as a .rar/.zip file.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018

I do not think that just repleacing the base folder will help. If the clean, downloaded game in a complete new game folder does not work there must be an other error. (By the way, I use 7 zip for unpacking, maybe...)

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
Like I said, it was a clean download every time. I'd deleted all files, including save files, before downloading. I want to try just replacing the entire /_base folder to see if that helps, but you'd need to upload yours as a .rar/.zip file.
Sorry for the inconvenience but could you pass me one of your last saved files? is that I'm very stuck with the goblins and not having much to do
PS: I am Spanish speaking I use a translator to communicate forgive me if you do not understand much

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience but could you pass me one of your last saved files? is that I'm very stuck with the goblins and not having much to do
PS: I am Spanish speaking I use a translator to communicate forgive me if you do not understand much
My problem is that I can't even start the game, so I don't have any save files right now. Sorry, but I can't help you.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
levels will unlock themselves as you progress thru the areas, watch if you have mods loaded it some times needs to reload from start, e is default for grabbing things, i is for inventory, go to inventory click the object as the same for warping to different areas,

001VI

Dec 15, 2017
how do i unlock the woods map? i been in all the dungeons is there something im doing wrong?
it is said in the changelog that it is unlocked when you complete Dungeon Level 2.
And always read the changelog people. Like, please.

Reactions: Win2

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
it is said in the changelog that it is unlocked when you complete Dungeon Level 2.
And always read the changelog people. Like, please.
i did get to level 2 and i keep going pass that . i been to level 6 in all dungeons. and i did read changelogs

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes