4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I want to share your mode.
I maybe do not understand you correctly... but if you want to use my mods you will find them (and others) all here:

The main mods i use are: "The complete Futa/Penis Package" and "Body Package".
For an easy access to all items you can use my "Surver X Modding Mall" (optional).

... hope that helps you.

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Indeed, the game is nice and I'm looking forward to new things, but not gonna lie... When surver stopped making mods something kinda died in this game. I miss your weekly mods and new stuff, you bring all the amazing futa stuff and many other mods. You made this game an even better experience. Please reconsider coming back you are like a 2nd only to the creator of the game himself.

Reactions: SurverX

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
What are the best mods and where can I get them?
At this point, I'm just waiting for official content.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
What are the best mods and where can I get them?
At this point, I'm just waiting for official content.
Look at Surver's posts a few above yours and check out the link provided. That's were the mods are hosted. As for "best" mods, that's gonna depend on what you like.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Indeed, the game is nice and I'm looking forward to new things, but not gonna lie... When surver stopped making mods something kinda died in this game. I miss your weekly mods and new stuff, you bring all the amazing futa stuff and many other mods. You made this game an even better experience. Please reconsider coming back you are like a 2nd only to the creator of the game himself.
Thank you VERY much for the flowers! :D To not create any new mods was not really a decision by me, it is that i just run out of new ideas (that i like myself and that are technically possible for me). I guess each modder has in the beginning hundreds of cool stuff (e.G. see SilverStud on Enlits discord canal and other cool modders) but after a while we maybe run out of steam ;-) Regarding the creator of the game: without Enlits game, modding system and ideas i would NEVER be able to create mods like this. Maybe his game is the only one that allows me to do stuff like this (not to complicated, lot of fun...)! So I promise you, as soon as I have a new idea that i like and that i am able to implement i will be back.

To show you that i am not completely dead, take the "Dogcock" ;-) :
Dog2.jpg
Dog5.jpg

Dunha87

Aug 31, 2018
I'm trying to use the console commands to get some itens but it is impossible for me to add the (") needed for the give_item command. Once i hit the (") key in my keyboard, the console window in the game closes. even if i switch the key to open the game console, it continues to close once a hit the (") key.

I cant simply ctrl+v the (") there too.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I'm trying to use the console commands to get some itens but it is impossible for me to add the (") needed for the give_item command. Once i hit the (") key in my keyboard, the console window in the game closes. even if i switch the key to open the game console, it continues to close once a hit the (") key.

I cant simply ctrl+v the (") there too.
The key switch in the option menue does also not work for me (German Keybord). So I left the key assigment as default and switch the country region in the windows setup to english. The " for me is than the Ä-Key and the _ is the ß-Key ;-) But it works!

Dunha87

Aug 31, 2018
The key switch in the option menue does also not work for me (German Keybord). So I left the key assigment as default and switch the country region in the windows setup to english. The " for me is than the Ä-Key and the _ is the ß-Key ;-) But it works!
Oh well thought, it worked. thank you :)

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Surver, can you use chains and put somebody on this statue and perform moves like with cross, etc... ?

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
C-can you show a print of the setup or something ? sorry my english, noob brazilian here.. ^^'

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
With all the mods that can be downloaded at the moment that add locations, the locations menu needs to be made smaller or a scrollbar needs to be implemented so more locations can fit on the screen
rediculous.png

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Dudes i have a proble i cannot add the mods and i don´t know here....
Just download a mod, unzip it and copy the complete mod-folder into the game-data folder. That's it:
1555517739022.png
We somtimes saw the error that winrar creates an additional folder: "...data\FutaPack0_8\FutaPack0_8\..."
That dos NOT work. So only "...data\FutaPack0_8\..." and than the files of the mod.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
With all the mods that can be downloaded at the moment that add locations, the locations menu needs to be made smaller or a scrollbar needs to be implemented so more locations can fit on the screen

Wow! That really becomes a problem now :oops: You can maybe directly give this suggestion to Enlit:

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes