4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
With all the mods that can be downloaded at the moment that add locations, the locations menu needs to be made smaller or a scrollbar needs to be implemented so more locations can fit on the screen

Wow! That really becomes a problem now :oops: You can maybe directly give this suggestion to Enlit:

Reactions: Canto Forte

proxic

Aug 27, 2018
Here V 5.08 Link:

Changelog:
- removed "Forest" area as it is currently causing bugs with the new Zone system
- fixed the floating white triangle problem with "bee_set_arm"
- fixed issue of BeeGirls not spawning with antennas
- fixed more pathfinding issues
- added a new Survival/Waves of Enemies map
- added a new manual to clear all abilities known.
- fixed some potential issues with the Combat Training Map
- fixed crush at end of Combat Training if Locked-On is used
- "Combat Training" map is now accessed by talking with the Commander in Town
- added a new "Town" area that will replace the "Village" map in the future
- added a "Survival" map with waves of enemies
- added storing/take party members - talk to innkeeper at new Town map
- default price for weapons reduced from 400 to 200
- you may now initiate move practice on any party members (including non-un) in the "Camp" map
- it is now possible to capture non-unique enemy units, the following actions have a chance of capturing:
- carrying to portal
- finish enemy with H move
- converted unit via devices
* some old unit designs may not be captured due to lacking "uid" parameter
- you may now sell captured units with a NPC in the new Town map
- you may now try to convert captured units to permanently join your party with a NPC in the new Town map
- "Goblin Capture" mission can now be started via talking to the Researcher in the new Town map
- added a [Next Page] and [Prev Page] for selecting where to go when there are many options

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone able to give me a rundown of what the game is? I read the description but am tied on whether or not to try it out.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone tell me how to use to console command like to summon or give item
1. Cheats must be enabled via the master command.
2. give_item "SXA_StormHelmet" will give you my Stormtrooper helmet. Type in list_item_ids to see all available items.

Cheats list:
[***********] (master command)
You will get the master command to enable the cheats if you are a Patreon. Due to the fact that i am a very happy modder of his game i do not want to mess up with Enlit ;-)

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMOUNT]
[list_item_ids]
[list_unit_ids]
[give_exp AMOUNT]
[kill]
[refresh]
[spawn_enemy “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]
[spawn_wild “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]
[spawn_friendly “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]
[move_unseen] (makes you untargetable by the AI.)
[iron_maiden] (makes you take 0 HP damage)
[ko_queen] (makes any of your attacks insteadly knocks any unit it hit into the air and prones them)
[deep_pockets] (refills ammo to full at every game frame)
[init_player "UnitId"] (initializes the player to a different unit)
[init_target "UnitId"] (same as previous, but initializes the unit the cursor is pointing at instead of being on the player)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@N7

I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to add a link to the Reddit for this game to the OP, as the Reddit page is documenting a number of mods for this game:

A separate mod thread would be my normal suggestion, so that all of the mods could be in the OP of the mod thread if someone wanted to maintain that, but since the Reddit seems to be covering that need already...

LillieVelantine

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, Ive tried to build this as a native linux application like one has done before, but i cannot get any packager/build to work

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
the 3rd image brought me here to talk shit about the gay sword....but then i read that this is a dungeon crawler with randomized dungeons and customization....so instead i'm going to try to obtain the gay sword...if you cant beat em, join em.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes