4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
So we got a new update, not bad ngl, I understood all new things, but one thing I just cannot get:

- you may now try to convert captured units to permanently join your party with a NPC in the new Town map

So how exactly can I make them perma party members? There's one NPC who buys your slaves, but I cannot find any who can "convert" them into your party?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So we got a new update, not bad ngl, I understood all new things, but one thing I just cannot get:

- you may now try to convert captured units to permanently join your party with a NPC in the new Town map

So how exactly can I make them perma party members? There's one NPC who buys your slaves, but I cannot find any who can "convert" them into your party?
In the town (not village) is a demon girl in the centre of the map (from teleport, go straight and approach on the left through bushes). If you have caught prisoners, then you can convert them with a 33% chance (idk if it's a fixed value).

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
How do I capture enemies prisoner? Is this not an option for all maps? I know how to chain enemies up, but I don't know what to do after that. Do I have to drop them off somewhere?

Would really like to try and either sell or convert some of the baddies.

Edit: I figured it out. You have to defeat the enemies you captured . . .

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Knight Helmet now on Reddit...

Reactions: R-type

Losertits

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason I keep getting immense lag and can barely play, while the previous versions are fine. Any tips?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
All my mod items (Futas...) are available via the optional mod "Modding Mall" (no cheats needed)
You ever consider placing all your mods in a single zip file or Mega/Google directory? It'd be easy for those of us who download the new version when it comes out and then delete it until the next one.
Maybe enlit could think about allowing a public folder to upload mods to (though this opens security risks), so we can just click "download all" instead of sorting through everything, downloading dozens of files every time we get the game again.

While I'm at it, have you considered adding some kind of "reason" to the Monster Device? I mean, with other traps, it makes sense why the PC or NPC would remain at that spot (as they're in bondage), but since they're basically free, being stuck in a loop at the device doesn't make too much sense. Maybe have the monster's penis spray some of the aphrodisiac gas at the beginning of the loop? That would explain their desire to hop right back onto that dick. Not too sure how easy that would be to mod in, though.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Got a few questions regarding the game after playing it for a bit. 1. What are the rarity tiers of items? [Is yellow the highest?]. 2. Why does it seem like item stats don't affect my character? [I equip an item that gives 1+ to MIG and add 1 via stats but cannot equip a 12 MIG item]. 3. Can you capture the bandit queen/ninja/other bosses in the game and what are the chances if people know on how to do it?

LatentVirtue

Nov 21, 2017
I can't run it. Tried deleting save, didn't work. Tried downloading from another host, unpacking it in a clean folder, and running, it didn't work.

Help please. This is what i get every time:
1556396847582.png

Update: I got it to run with compatibility settings turned on (Windows 8 mode). Idk why should this be a problem, but if anyone has it, just troubleshoot compatibility.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
wierd, it works for me. I like the main menu and decided to delete my save to start again this new version. Interested to see where the game goes

Spacemonk

Sep 19, 2018
Same problem here, just a white screen, compatibility settings didn't help though.
5.08 works fine, so it might be something broken in this build.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I came for the T H I C C N E S S.
Thus far, it is... sufficient.
Would like some T H I C C B A W L Z, though.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes