• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Looks like when you down the futa potion, the a.i. now considers you male for any and all downed interactions-- which means no chest fondling, fingering, and of course, spankage.

On the plus side, if you are going for a male protag, I suppose with the sliders you can more or less make that happen, or at least a full on trap style.

On the minus, having the heroine getting oogled and fondled was a big part of the fun. Probably subject to change.

Or maybe just have a selectable physical gender toggle at some point (male, female, shemale, futanari) for animations-- but that could be a nightmare to program with all rest of the game waiting to be made.

Since the game is essentially a dungeon crawler, it'd be pretty awesome if there were assorted sexy time traps that could be triggered by friend or foe-- bukkake blasts, surprise tentacles, magic restraints, dildo poles, etc.

Enjoyed heroine rumble, greatly looking forward to where this one goes from here.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Hi everyone! this version (4.4) is awesome but i have the problem, i cannot start the second quest in merchant. After bringing all the root fruits (x4) she doesn't ask for more fruits, help plz :)

paradj07

Nov 17, 2017
Check Enlit3Ds' Patreon page. Think you'll find that's something they're working on. My understanding is next release this will be fixed, and, so much more... Or not.
And most errors on loading are usually a bug in the "hotbar" inventory.
Fix is either:
load in old version; empty your hotbar(belt inventory?);
save; then load in newer version.
Or just start new game.
Mods can also cause this error if you've modified
the "_FilesToLoad.json" and forgot a comma.. ;D

Next release is rumored to have a drag-n-drop mod system.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
no sex unless u loosing to a boss and his slaves or u damage him enough to do a move.damn too bad u cant treat your team like pets at the tent,but then again i rather be a male player not fem.any other games use these models?with a male pro
Just wait. Will have probably more in the future version.

paradj07

Nov 17, 2017
Someone! Mods
how where why what?
check authors Patreon page they have an open Discord at the moment may change in future..
so far i do not believe that many have been there are a few outfits and weapons and few of moves
i believe some of the moves were from their first game..

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes