4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can i leave and come back to get them to spawn? Are they all women?
Yes, when you leave the dungeon it'll be a "new" one when you get back.

They are all women, but you can make them or yourself a "futa" (...no comment)
From what I gather you can have 5 followers as I got my fifth I haven't found anyone else, which isn't really needed either as those five will make you kind of obsolete. I rarly do anything else than just let them do their thing and forcefully grab the fallen women and, hmm take advantag of their misfortunate state. Some may call this abuse or even rape, but what would I know? It's a game after all.

You can modify the looks of them by using the menu on their character (except the hair which is a potion you buy off from the lady in white in the village.

There's also an option to gear them, click their character and chose "look at gear" (or something) then click <T> to open your inventory and right click an item and chose "equip"
This is also the same way you use potions on your followers.

If you think that small army is too powerfull you can tell either of the followers to stay back at your camp/tent

[edit]
To answer your previous question about leveling.
There's no such thing, at the moment you grind better weapons.
The armour doesn't seem to matter that much (or at all)
I've started the tedious task of trying to get all the "set items" but I dunno if the developer added them all.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Did you mean "gay" (Because of his huge dildo like sword?)
Pretty much yes. But more along the lines of making a joke using crossing swords. When I was typing that at the time I was making an inside joke for my own amusement when I was in High school guys were always talking about double teaming a girl and I asked them if they cared about their dicks touching. They started calling me a faggot but I was just amused they were getting all bent out of shape (lol) about a question with something that may actually happen if they ever really did it.

You can tell I liked to make things awkward for other people.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Unlike in the camp, it looks like if you opt to use the potential threesome animation on a fallen foe your companions will not partake.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Not really lesbian anymore when there's naked men running around raping the MC now.. too bad, it seemed like it was becoming a cool game.
Its still a lesbian game. Its just that some people want some guy on girl things.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Its still a lesbian game. Its just that some people want some guy on girl things.
I hear you, but it's still going to turn off a large part of the target audience. Getting chased and raped by men is not exactly something that most people want (that's why games with a female protagonist are typically so hated by so many).. sex with men is gay (which is fine if that's what you want) even if one is pretending it's not because their avatar is female.

It would perhaps behoove the creator to label the levels as purely lesbian or mixed so that a wider audience can play without being disappointed when it turns into ..what it turns into.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Play the game legitely
the reason i dont want to is cos i did it twice before due to a bug, had to start again. i had 7 of all sets and a lot of money. hope you kinda see why i dont wanna do the same again.
Well deal with it. Idk
well the reason why i asked is so that maybe if someone made such a mod or debug for themselves, they could share.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I must admit that I don't understand what is supposed to be fun about this game. I've tried it three times, going to a different starting spot each time, and just found mobs that beat the MC and then did something to her (those animations were nice enough, I suppose). I couldn't win any combats because there were just too many enemies, and losing was not that interesting after the first few times.

Maybe this just isn't my kind of game.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
The Fullscreen feature is a little faulty to me. The task bar on my computer doesn't go away. Does this happen to anyone else?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I must admit that I don't understand what is supposed to be fun about this game. I've tried it three times, going to a different starting spot each time, and just found mobs that beat the MC and then did something to her (those animations were nice enough, I suppose). I couldn't win any combats because there were just too many enemies, and losing was not that interesting after the first few times.

The game is ok.. combat is a little tricky at first, but once you have the timing down, it's easy. Just start your swing before you get close to an enemy, then get close enough to hit them when the attack animation is about to finish (swing, wait half a second, then move forward).. after you hit them, immediately move backwards so that their attack doesn't hit you. Rinse, repeat. You can get through most normal fights this way without even getting hit.. even if there are many enemies at once.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I hear you, but it's still going to turn off a large part of the target audience. Getting chased and raped by men is not exactly something that most people want (that's why games with a female protagonist are typically so hated by so many).. sex with men is gay (which is fine if that's what you want) even if one is pretending it's not because their avatar is female.

It would perhaps behoove the creator to label the levels as purely lesbian or mixed so that a wider audience can play without being disappointed when it turns into ..what it turns into.
OMG are you kidding me? IF you can't separate yourself from being the character and just enjoying them getting fucked then you got problems dude.

And BTW "most people" is a completely incorrect statement as a majority of the population are women.

You can say a good portion of adult video game players do not get off to it.

But you have and never will have evidence to state such a thing.

You cannot have the insight to make such a statement.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The Fullscreen feature is a little faulty to me. The task bar on my computer doesn't go away. Does this happen to anyone else?
This happens to me too, I dunno what I could do to make it full screen (proper)
alt+enter doesn't work either. (or if I tried ctrl+enter or both, I can't remember...)

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017

I just jumped straight into the "r*** dungeon" or whatever and equipped the first jizz-wand-thing I got. Sniped enemies from a distance until I had decent gear. I might've just been lucky, because I happened to find two followers (not counting the first two that spawn in your camp) very quickly, so they just surround enemies. I barely had to do any of the fighting after giving them better gear; I just ran around and helped them up if they got knocked down.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017

I understand maybe in the future Enlit3d will add more lesbian things. Im pretty sure

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes