4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 14, 2018
Considering its a man turned into a woman still keeping his male genitals, the most accurate term would be newhalf.
I'm still downloading it though, so its quite possible he turns into a futa later in it, its just idk.
Pretty sure it's the exact opposite, a female just grows a penis.

Also, does anyone know how to get Abilities?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I like the way it goes. New goblin and male npcs are quite interesting. I would love an area that you can battle, pretty much like coliseum, where you can pick or fight random npcs. If you win you can humiliate your opponent and get gold, and if you lose... well... You got the idea xD

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
I've discovered that a certain abridged series taught me the secret to beating this. If the enemy spams minions you must return in kind. And sadly one boss is kinda the infamous ass hat for this. Seriously why does he get unlimited spawns for minions and the issue is multiplied for every time you kill them he calls even more in. And they are really fresh so i have to waste my stamina to get to the boss. I don't like that one mechanic is all.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I've discovered that a certain abridged series taught me the secret to beating this. If the enemy spams minions you must return in kind. And sadly one boss is kinda the infamous ass hat for this. Seriously why does he get unlimited spawns for minions and the issue is multiplied for every time you kill them he calls even more in. And they are really fresh so i have to waste my stamina to get to the boss. I don't like that one mechanic is all.
Look on the bright side. If you can hold out, it's free exp. Gotta get those stats up somehow.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Seems I've found a way to 'cheat'. You can get anything from the normal shop (left girl in village) for free, if you modify the file "item_data.json" with notepad, setting the value to 0. To find it, go to demo v4.7 -> Data -> _base and there it is. So far I couldnt find a way to cheat exp. but I will keep looking for a way. Hope this info helped those who want an easy game.

Also I think if you change occurrence, the item will appear more often but I haven't test it yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Changing occurrence increases the chance the item's in the store, value sets the price of the item. If you just download Creepy's file and say not everything free, then your lazy... Side note, changing the value of the item in store to 5000 or something means you'll sell the item for a higher price... so if you want just set the silver armor to 5k and sell a few off...

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I don't like the camera angle, its too much above the character.... Cant see her much.

Thank you , but this doesn't work for all the inventory items. Most of them still cost gold.
Oh.. I will check it right away in case I made a mistake. Plate items are 1000% working, I tested it before I post the cheat.

Edit: Okay, as for some items, there is no 'value', so it's maybe a build-in-game script. Some items are free for me, like plate armor and horns. If you want, you can get some items, then save, close the game, change the value to a number and sell it. I won't test it just yet, but if I'm correct, it will be easy money. Dont overdo it tho, shop after quest holds (if I'm right) about 1000 gold per day.

Hi guys any one dont know how to cheat this game with cheat engine ??
So far couldn't find anything with CE. 2bit, 4bit, floating, double, none of them working.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I don't like the camera angle, its too much above the character.... Cant see her much.

Thank you , but this doesn't work for all the inventory items. Most of them still cost gold.
use the arrow keys to move the camera, middle mouse button to zoom in and out, and WASD to pan during H-scenes.

This versions camera is actually worse than last, because it auto zooms right into your character at certain angles, and seems to be locked that way in the forest. Anyone find a way around that?

EDIT: press the up arrow key to fix the forest camera lol.

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
So the easiest way to snowball in this game is currently:
>put all points into charisma
>recruit an army
>keep upgrading your army stats
>sit down in the goblin lair and watch all the waves get rekt
>suddendly drowning in exp

Reactions: straydogg
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes