4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

myslivost

Jul 16, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the stolen_cargo?

I've done the badits camp dungeon more times than i can count and havent got anything yet

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
The game's bugged, bug fix was posted a few hours ago. Someone subscribed or whatevs its called to enlit will have to download and upload it here. Best to not put much time into the game right now becuas theirs quit a few bugs.

Aug 14, 2018
The game's bugged, bug fix was posted a few hours ago. Someone subscribed or whatevs its called to enlit will have to download and upload it here. Best to not put much time into the game right now becuas theirs quit a few bugs.
Someone already did when I asked, look up.

Lillievela

Mar 18, 2018
How do you update? Do you just drag and drop into folder? or some other method?
EDIT: Save transfer over to 4.7.1

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
How do you update? Do you just drag and drop into folder? or some other method?
it moves most of ur data over u basically only loose ur people
all u do is just extract to desktop and open the game to make sure ur stuff is there then just delete old files

Aug 14, 2018
"After 4.7.2, you should never touch 4.7 or 4.7.1 again."

Geez, Enlit3D really doesn't like those 2 versions, eh? Well, at least a ton of bugs are being fixed, and he's putting a lot of effort into it. Hats off to him.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I found a better way to get most items (except lewd_vials, and maybe more that I didnt see) for free. Read info in .rar file. If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Consider leaving a like if this works. It motivates me to search more and make the gameplay better for my follow F95ers! Also support the dev, he's doing awesome work.

ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS! And always scan files you download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
do u have an exp cheat
Sadly no. I tried CE but no luck there. Seems the engine is coded in a way CE can't find values, or I simply don't know CE's secrets to hack such a game. So far I only found how to change values of items in shops (except lewd_vials). If I find anything else, I will let you guys know.

Have fun with this 'cheat' so far :D

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Sadly no. I tried CE but no luck there. Seems the engine is coded in a way CE can't find values, or I simply don't know CE's secrets to hack such a game. So far I only found how to change values of items in shops (except lewd_vials). If I find anything else, I will let you guys know.

Have fun with this 'cheat' so far :D
Actually I just made CE to work altering EXP.
In the process list, (eventually) selected the last one of the three "GameDemo.exe" and started a search with my actual EXP value (decimal), killed a bandit an searched the new value and Bingo! Actually L69 (1318213738 points to next level).
I obtained two adresses with the same value, so you have to change both to the same new value.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Cant link a clean v472 save with 229509714 Exp points (still L1), not enough posts I guess. :oops:

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes