4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Actually I just made CE to work altering EXP.
In the process list, (eventually) selected the last one of the three "GameDemo.exe" and started a search with my actual EXP value (decimal), killed a bandit an searched the new value and Bingo! Actually L69 (1318213738 points to next level).
I obtained two adresses with the same value, so you have to change both to the same new value.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Cant link a clean v472 save with 229509714 Exp points (still L1), not enough posts I guess. :oops:
just post a few things lol

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Actually I just made CE to work altering EXP.
In the process list, (eventually) selected the last one of the three "GameDemo.exe" and started a search with my actual EXP value (decimal), killed a bandit an searched the new value and Bingo! Actually L69 (1318213738 points to next level).
I obtained two adresses with the same value, so you have to change both to the same new value.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Cant link a clean v472 save with 229509714 Exp points (still L1), not enough posts I guess. :oops:
Works perfect. Thanks for sharing mate! And here's your first like! Welcome aboard fellow F95er!

just post a few things lol
I posted a 'cheat' to get all items (except lewd_vials) for free. As for Exp, @Edwarf gave you the solution. I guess the same way goes for lewds (gold?).

EDIT: Yup, same goes for gold. Just tested it.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
i kinda have no clue what any of edwarf said means
1- Open "Cheat Engine" (CE from now)
2- Start the game.
3- Alt-Tab to CE, press "Select process to open" icon.
4- Look for "GameDemo.exe", there are three o them. Select the last one.
5- Alt-Tab to the game again, press C to check your EXP value. If its 0, youll have to grind at least one bandit to get some.
6- In CE, input your EXP in "Value" and press "First scan".
7- Back to game and kill another bandit. Press C to check your new EXP value.
8- In CE, input that new EXP in the "value" gap and press "Next scan". It should return two adresses showing the same value.
9- Now select both adresses and press the diagonal red arrow to "Copy all selected items to the adress list."
10- In the window below, select both adresses and press Enter.
11- Input the amount of EXP you want (ie: 999999999) and press Enter again. Adresses now should show the same new value.
12- Back to the game again, close the Char window and press C again.
13- It should show a ludicrous amount of exp and ready to levelup.
14- Repeat as necesary.

I dont know how "command points" thing works, happened after starting a game session, one of my followers said I had not enogh CP for her to join me, although all we were grinding some minutes before.

Also, I wanted to check how the different stats affects gameplay as they rise, so thats why I needed to alter them, and EXP was the easiest way to do it. (Tried altering stats individually with no luck... for now (*).)

Kinda breaks the game experience, as any cheat. :coldsweat:

(*)Re-edit: Managed to isolate stats in CE (3 adresses each) and is trickiest than exp or gold.
You have to search (in the same GameDemo.exe process than before) for additions to level 10, (I mean "1" for L 11, "2" for L 12, and so on), press the "level up" button and close the Char window in every search. Unluckily, is EXP related, so after rising all the stats to 100, your char will be L 541 and lowering the EXP via CE (tried to make a save with stats 100 and L1 XD) wont affect the current level nor next level cap... 3.981071705534953e+51 !!!

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'm collecting the pieces of the various sets finding them in the dungeons and the merchant.
Two questions:
1) I found the shorts and from the enemies in the forest I realized that the second piece is the ceremonial top, but I can not understand what the shoes are.
2) seeing the previous game "Heroine Rumble" I noticed that the set of the demon could be incomplete ... someone has ever seen the wings of the merchant or in the dungeons?
1) If you mean the farmer girls, "Bandit shoes".
2) Same here. No wings for now I guess.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
The wings are a mod, you can find it on the blog if you look in past uploads. Wings, 8 diffrent horns, and the outfit... I'd link it but... i'm lazy....

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
The mods are not his item's, their made by other people. He only added them into the ini's because without doing that you would have to edit the file's yourself to make the items spawn in the shop. "Don't look the gift horse in the mouth." Not to be rude; but, its a free game, if it's not structured how you want then you don't have to play the game.

Reactions: grasshopper

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
You have to do the bandit camp dungeon. Boss should drop it. The merchant npc tells you where to go if you where paying attention...

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes