4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
yo for anyone wanting a "cheat" just use this. It's a custom map I made...it's the default map with a bunch of crates. All my gear is in there, with like 90K gold and some potions. Most of the gear included are mods though so if you don't have those (from enlit's discord) they won't load. (Ebony plate armor is the main one. Make sure you have that.)

To use the file, just download and extract. You can keep it in the main directory, but do NOT put it in the data folder. Use the terrain editor, go to the Misc. tab, there's an option to load maps, and load up my map.

When it first loads, your character is gonna be flying high in the fucking sky. Press "U" on your keyboard to return to camp (my loaded map is now set as your default map, so don't worry.) Once you've done that, you'll be lower down, but not exactly good yet. You're low enough to go to your tent and save. Save, then close the game and reopen it, your positioning and movement is reset, and you can now just loot the crates. Enjoy, tested on 4.7.0+ and it works.

@Thrownaway13 you can put the file and explanation in the OP if you want, so people stop spamming the thread for cheats.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I have 3 girls in my camp. The third said I have too many followers. So I removed them and she won't let me interact with her anymore just saying hi there and all I can choose is goodbye. :(
I even leveled up to increase my command.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Any tips how to deal with bosses? They are apparently immune to even the recoil from perfect blocks now. All I can do is have my follower as a meat shield and hack at the boss as much as I can. Kills the whole purpose of the sparring combat system.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Talk to the follower, let Show Their equipment, use futa potion Out of your equipment.

The follower will Drink the potion.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I have 3 girls in my camp. The third said I have too many followers. So I removed them and she won't let me interact with her anymore just saying hi there and all I can choose is goodbye. :(
I even leveled up to increase my command.
I think that was an error in 4.7.2 It should not happen again with 4.7.3

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Any tips how to deal with bosses? They are apparently immune to even the recoil from perfect blocks now. All I can do is have my follower as a meat shield and hack at the boss as much as I can. Kills the whole purpose of the sparring combat system.
Yes, that is the solution. Let your follower beat him weak and than grap him when he is near the end.

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, that is the solution. Let your follower beat him weak and than grap him when he is near the end.
I have a more aggressive solution. My MC uses a weapon like the candy cane. Low attack, low stamina cost(12), 5~8 impact damage, .55 reach, very fast ASPD. 1 follower who uses kunai (0~5 impact damage), 1 follower who uses bone staff (knockdown on hit, stands up immediately). Juke the AI into missing you. Dance around to let your support snipe them. Strike the boss while doing this. Eventually the bone wand user will knock the boss on it's ass. Take advantage. After some time your impact damage will knock the boss down for real. Now you can strip, raep tyme~ I don't + the cane, it's for stripping witches and bosses. The strategy above is probably why bosses have immunities.

Reactions: grasshopper

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I have no points in Charisma so I'm gonna equip my follower with a blunt weapon and try relying on item upgrades for more damage I guess. It's a pain to use blunt weapons against normal enemies.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Just for fun:
I like the Futa Penis, and I like women being a little bit "stronger" ;-)
So I made some changes in the compiled.js file...
Now I have a lot of round booted-futa enemies (mostly with not too much dressed).

Here is the app.asar that you can put into the "resources" directory of the game.
For savety you should save your game and the save-files before.
The Patch is for the 4.7.3 Version.

Reactions: fapppppppper

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I just have all my followers use weapons with high impact damage but low regular damage (club, mace, candy cane). Eventually the boss gets KO'd and you can start stripping. For faster KO's you can circle around the boss with your own high impact weapon and hold the attack button down. When you character eventually does attack, it'll do massive impact damage. After a certain point it starts to 1 hit KO bosses.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes