4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I noticed there is a female protagonist. Is there male partners and not just exclusively lesbian content?

EDIT:I apologize, I ended up looking in proper detail AFTER I posted this. I was just looking through the thread before I posted this and had saw more Female Protagonist bashing, but ultimately couldn't tell if there was more than just the Lesbian & Futa content. As far as I could tell from the patreon anyways. I guess there is F/M, but still, it'd be more reassuring to be able to hear directly from someone to make sure I didn't read anything wrong. ^^;

t727

Jan 4, 2018
...I guess there is F/M, but still, it'd be more reassuring to be able to hear directly from someone to make sure I didn't read anything wrong. ^^;
The game is biased towards lesbian, there are at the moment only one boss and one type of trash mob which is male. These will take the oppurtunity to rape the PC and the followers. There are to my knowledge only 3 male on female exclusive animations in the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@FunFoxy Next time, please, write a single post with each of your reply (by quoting) to the people you want to, in fact, reply. Don't write 6541851 post one after another.

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
Being someone who finished heroine rumble at 100% it's hard for me to wait the final result of this game...

On the other hand, can anyone tell me what kind of software Enlit3D uses?

Aug 14, 2018
I actually find it weird that my character turns into a hyperactive chihuahua every time she climaxes. Looks weird. Anyone know how to fix this?

Full_Bob

Aug 19, 2018
So what's the point of the forest? I jumped in there and just got attacked by 32 witches, beat them all and nothing happened, had to teleport back to camp. Is it just supposed to be there to farm lewds and equipment ?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
This game is soooo fucking good!
The handjob grabels are so horny!
Again Enlit3D created a great game (already).

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
got the mods to work, gotta say they make this game way better than it already was.

If anyone's still having trouble loading them, to install them you have to be using the latest version of the game. To get them, go to EnliT's patreon, there's a link to his discord there. You can get them all from the discord.

After you download all of them, I recommend extracting them all to a new folder. You should have folders named after the mods, and in each folder is an image, a mesh folder, and 1 or 2 .json files. What you have to do is copy those folders, exactly as they are, and place them into the data folder of the game's main directory. Not the individual files, the entire folder. Once you start the game they should load up, you'll have around 330 items to load through.

That aside, anyone figure out the camera system? It's ruining the game tbh. It zooms into the cursor at the center, so you miss alot of the scenes unless you zoom out. Or at least that's how it is for me. Is there a way to pan the camera apart from using arrow keys? That doesn't move it nearly enough.

menny

May 28, 2017
That aside, anyone figure out the camera system? It's ruining the game tbh. It zooms into the cursor at the center, so you miss alot of the scenes unless you zoom out. Or at least that's how it is for me. Is there a way to pan the camera apart from using arrow keys? That doesn't move it nearly enough.
when in sex scenes use your WASD keys to adjust the position of the camera

Reactions: noobtastic

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
It'll probably take a while before someone with the newest version posts. Worth it though, I checked the changelog and there's some good shit.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes