4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
i don´t know why he changed it, but you still can and always could look at his Blog he posts the same on it as he does on Patreon except for the Link to the game of course, the Blog is

Untitled 4.5c

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 27, 2018
Has anyone been able to use the new threesome positions in 4.5c? Everytime I try to use them it just uses 2 characters, is there a way to get the third one to join in?

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
I can't get the mods to work from his blogspot ( )
It tells me that winrar can't unfold J-son files but there is J-son files in the existing files i downloaded from here. Any help?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
For the mods, make sure you have version 4.5c, then drop the whole folder after opening with winrar or whatever you use, not the individual parts. If you can't do that then I don't think you should have mods.

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
For the mods, make sure you have version 4.5c, then drop the whole folder after opening with winrar or whatever you use, not the individual parts. If you can't do that then I don't think you should have mods.
Ayyy its me again ya boi who can't get mods to work, If i drag THE WHOLE thing i just get the message Winrar can add files only to rar or zip archives.

But it is a rar archive

paradj07

Nov 17, 2017
stop using winrar.
use 7zip.
also, try right-click on .rar file, instead of 'drag-n-drop'
then choose extract all to '*\'.
each mod is in it's own folder
it should have a '_FilesToLoad.json'
copy the whole folder to 'game\data' directory
'game' folder is where the 'GameDemo.exe' file is..
so, say you got 'latesthotmod.rar' downloaded
right-click on 'latesthotmod.rar'.
choose 'extract all to *\'
move the folder just created. 'latesthotmod' in this example.
to 'game\data' folder.
there should now be 'game\data\latesthotmod' folder.
run the game. burn some dungeons. beat some bitches. loot all. search everything.
realize that most mods will have to be found, or, bought from Merchant chan
in the village.
Now that should be clear as mud for ya.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think it has to do with winrar, rather an issue with not placing the files where they should be.
Myself I wouldn't download .dll-files from a random person off the interwebs regardless so... (as you have the whole game structure on g-drive)

paradj07

Nov 17, 2017
Myself I wouldn't download .dll-files from a random person off the interwebs regardless so...
:kisskiss:::|::hushedface::D:extremelyhappy::closedeyesmile::coldsweat:x'D
x'D:coldsweat::closedeyesmile::extremelyhappy::D:)x'Dx'D
:coldsweat::closedeyesmile::extremelyhappy::D:)x'D:coldsweat::closedeyesmile:
:extremelyhappy::D:coldsweat:x'D:coldsweat::closedeyesmile::extremelyhappy::D
:):frown::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::winkytongue::noexpression::noexpression:
:HeyGuys::OhMyGoodness:
:test3:

Reactions: grasshopper

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
sir, i don't know if your just trolling or lazy but here, . For the love of god, use winrar becuas it can open so much more than 7zip. I'ma go back to my buneary fan fictions now...

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So anyone know how to get followers and where they are? Are they all female? Isn't there any leveling?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can i leave and come back to get them to spawn? Are they all women?
Yes, when you leave the dungeon it'll be a "new" one when you get back.

They are all women, but you can make them or yourself a "futa" (...no comment)
From what I gather you can have 5 followers as I got my fifth I haven't found anyone else, which isn't really needed either as those five will make you kind of obsolete. I rarly do anything else than just let them do their thing and forcefully grab the fallen women and, hmm take advantag of their misfortunate state. Some may call this abuse or even rape, but what would I know? It's a game after all.

You can modify the looks of them by using the menu on their character (except the hair which is a potion you buy off from the lady in white in the village.

There's also an option to gear them, click their character and chose "look at gear" (or something) then click <T> to open your inventory and right click an item and chose "equip"
This is also the same way you use potions on your followers.

If you think that small army is too powerfull you can tell either of the followers to stay back at your camp/tent

[edit]
To answer your previous question about leveling.
There's no such thing, at the moment you grind better weapons.
The armour doesn't seem to matter that much (or at all)
I've started the tedious task of trying to get all the "set items" but I dunno if the developer added them all.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes