4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
I think this is something like "not enough memory for graphical objects". I had this very ofter when i played a dungeon with a LOT of my custom futas enemies. So, if you also use my Futa-Mod this will maybe also help you:

Futa Package v1.2
i optimized my Futa Package, it came down from 36MB to 11.4MB. That leads to shorter loading times, less memory consumption (and i think less "white screen errors") and a faster gameplay. So, "Fast Futas" now
:grin:
;-)

View attachment 364001
TY dude.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I planted some seeds outside the town fence and they disappeared when I returned to town from a dungeon. Where am I supposed to farm?

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
Drag mod folder in Data folder.
yeah but some of them doesnt load, i did it as same as the reddit said, mod_files, _FilesToLoad.json, and a lot of them dont work (is it for the version or the placement?)

also sorry for any mistake in english XD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
How to install mods?
Download and unzip the mod and copy the complete mod folder into the .../data folder of the game. It than should look like this:
1565122169500.png
... some unzip tools creat an additional folder ".../data/ArmorPack06/ArmorPack06/..." That does not work.

fuongbregas

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any way that I can keep watching my character get raped without going back to spawn? "refresh" regenerates health but also give back clothes, reset climax, and clean cum, which I really don't like. Also, iron_maiden does not make my character get beaten.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
I hope I can contact the developer right here. I have a lot of suggestions for his game.
And now a few more questions:
1) Where can I download mods for the game? Or are there still very few mods and, basically, they are from the developer (and are on Reddit)? By the way, where can I find the "Puffy Pussy" Mod?
2) Where can I find items from mods? In some screenshots, I can see that such objects are in some locations in the form of ... statues? Where to find these locations ... or what?
3) There is a prison in the game. But how to catch and put enemies there?
4) Does anyone have a text file with all the cheats and commands for the console relevant for this version of the game? If there is, then be kind, put it here.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I hope I can contact the developer right here. I have a lot of suggestions for his game.
1) Where can I download mods for the game? Or are there still very few mods and, basically, they are from the developer (and are on Reddit)? By the way, where can I find the "Puffy Pussy" Mod?
2) Where can I find items from mods? In some screenshots, I can see that such objects are in some locations in the form of ... statues? Where to find these locations ... or what?
4) Does anyone have a text file with all the cheats and commands for the console relevant for this version of the game? If there is, then be kind, put it here.
1) Link on the original post (RedditMods)
2) You mean Ludas (with the rainbow sword) and the slaves? They're in one of the levels. They aren't statues.
3) If you capture npc's, they get sent there automatically in the latest version. One of the town npc's can explain how to get there.
4) Console commands are linked on the original post.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
QueenBee already answers you, but i have maybe some additions (if i understand you correctly).
1) Yes, you find all the mods on Reddit. They are not from the developer (Enlit3d) but from several Modders (like me). And i think there are quite a lot:
The "Puffy Pussy" Mod is part of my Mod "Body Package":
2) (Armor, Weapons, Clothes, Custom Bodies and Penis...): New Mod items can be found (automatically) or you can spawn them via the console by entering the unique item ID (uid). E.g.: give_item "SS_black_collar" will give you the item SS_black_collar. Now you can use the item for your Character or your allies.
Especially for my mods you can also use the "Modding Mall":
In the Modding Mall dungeon you find all my Mod items in the statues (you do not have to use the console...)
3)... see QueenBees answer
4)... see QueenBees answer

You can directly get in contact with Enlit (the developer of the game) at his Discord Server:

Last edited:
Reactions: QueenBee

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
If anyone is still making mods for this game that is on this thread, could you guys possibly do more F/M or M/M stuff, too? I know with the mods out there, some of them have added a few more, but nothing too great, honestly.

That being said, I do like the extra animations the mods have added for the rest of the game. Gives a much more... diverse selection of naughty fun to finish an enemy off. Well worth trying out if you are just not feeling what animations are already placed in the game vanilla.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I created a small Mod ("lost Items...") were you can find all the items from the mods that provides no map or dungeon to get the item. So you hopefully find it there (without using cheats).
1565448074161.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Maphio

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
Too bad. By duping characters through cheats I hoped I could make a team of specific characters.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
1) Link on the original post (RedditMods)
2) You mean Ludas (with the rainbow sword) and the slaves? They're in one of the levels. They aren't statues.
3) If you capture npc's, they get sent there automatically in the latest version. One of the town npc's can explain how to get there.
4) Console commands are linked on the original post.
QueenBee already answers you, but i have maybe some additions (if i understand you correctly).
1) Yes, you find all the mods on Reddit. They are not from the developer (Enlit3d) but from several Modders (like me). And i think there are quite a lot:
The "Puffy Pussy" Mod is part of my Mod "Body Package":
2) (Armor, Weapons, Clothes, Custom Bodies and Penis...): New Mod items can be found (automatically) or you can spawn them via the console by entering the unique item ID (uid). E.g.: give_item "SS_black_collar" will give you the item SS_black_collar. Now you can use the item for your Character or your allies.
Especially for my mods you can also use the "Modding Mall":
In the Modding Mall dungeon you find all my Mod items in the statues (you do not have to use the console...)
3)... see QueenBees answer
4)... see QueenBees answer

You can directly get in contact with Enlit (the developer of the game) at his Discord Server:
Thanks. However, I have a problem with the fact that I do not fully understand what the NPC says about catching monsters (since I'm Russian). Something is needed there, or something else. Can you explain to me, please?
By the way, are there no mods for new monsters?

Last edited:

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks. However, I have a problem with the fact that I do not fully understand what the NPC says about catching monsters (since I'm Russian). Something is needed there, or something else. Can you explain to me, please?
By the way, are there no mods for new monsters?

The receptionist tells you:
Capture restrained enemy by carrying to portal (restraint chains needed)
Sometimes you can capture by defeating them with H-move
If you have allies, you can issue a 'Go' command to tell your allies to use H-moves on downed enemies
There might be other ways (but I don't know what they might be).

in short: Use a mace/club or weapon that does impact damage to knock them down, then switch to the restraint chains to lock them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SurverX
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes