4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
How do I capture enemies. I took that one bunny girl to the portal, and it didn't work.
It doesn't always work whatever method you try - I understood it to mean exit a level while carrying an enemy.
At least you can defeat several with an Hmove and give yourself a better chance of capturing one or more.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
It doesn't always work whatever method you try - I understood it to mean exit a level while carrying an enemy.
At least you can defeat several with an Hmove and give yourself a better chance of capturing one or more.
OK, how do you use Hmoves on them?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Kaiser made a nice update of his Mod Package (KaiserPack 2). It includes 5 new devices with a lot of nice "punish moves":
K2B.jpg
K2Kiss.jpg
K2Boys.jpg

see here:

Reactions: Zepheral

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Kaiser made a nice update of his Mod Package (KaiserPack 2). It includes 5 new devices with a lot of nice "punish moves":
see here:
I can't hold it in anymore (no pun intended?), but those are way too big! I'm not sure my brain acknowledges it as phallic.

Outbursts aside, good work is good work, so kudos to Kaiser, and thanks for the post.

Reactions: justedufun

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I can't hold it in anymore (no pun intended?), but those are way too big! I'm not sure my brain acknowledges it as phallic.

Outbursts aside, good work is good work, so kudos to Kaiser, and thanks for the post.
In my FutaPack Mod i have 27 different Futas/Penises, so choose the size you like :D

Reactions: ririmudev

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Im playing a little with the files.
In the weapon_data is this line:
"WEAPON_DATA_FLASH_NADE" has this "onEndEffect": "FLASHBANG"
Is possible to change it to make a vines explosion?

Anyone have any idea about this?
Yes, is a great game.

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Any tips on running this on linux? I had it working with wine, and for 0.621, figured out a workaround involving api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll - but at some point I gave in and allowed OS software updates, and now I can't run either 0.621 or the previous versions.
(dual-booting an updated Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, neither are working, both have similar symptoms of trying to open screen a few times and then failing)

Edit: Yay, back in business! After all sorts of random stuff, the missing piece of all things was
Code:
winetricks corefonts
. Turns out a similar issue popped up for running Battle.net.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes