4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ThirdLostSoul

Oct 17, 2018
Whats the current newest version? I just found this over heroine rumble pages and only have the 0.51 and even that on first sight is amazing

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
PowerModders XCross Version 0.2 (3 additional devices and a lot of new punish moves):

1566143618776.png

Reactions: FrostRx

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
they seem awesome! only 1 of them works is this intended? will they all have animations in the future, and will the be in a map to test or, a way to get recruits to do them on you maybe
I hope that PowerModder will go on and create some cool additional stuff around this Mod. Currently two devices have an animation, the chair and the tank.

Last edited:

ThirdLostSoul

Oct 17, 2018
About the equipment enchanting, you still can load the same data you have in lower versions, upgrade the weapon/armour and still have the upgraded version of it in the higher version after you save and restart the game on higher version (just need 2 versions seperately installed, still share save datas.) I have a +3Ceremonial sword on my 0.611 now

Does anyone know who you can have as party charakters? (like sephira, Emeria, Ammy, Amber, Rubina)

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018
About the equipment enchanting, you still can load the same data you have in lower versions, upgrade the weapon/armour and still have the upgraded version of it in the higher version after you save and restart the game on higher version (just need 2 versions seperately installed, still share save datas.) I have a +3Ceremonial sword on my 0.611 now

Does anyone know who you can have as party charakters? (like sephira, Emeria, Ammy, Amber, Rubina)
Not counting those five, I believe you can only get generic npcs. You can either recruit them from the captain of the guard in the city or can take your chances knocking people unconscious and then trying to convert them through the demon girl.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
also does anyone know the trap devices such as crosses and cages dont seem to work in my game. the AI always puts cuffs and carries the character but after trapping the character in the devices they just stand and do nothing, they dont do the H moves. maybe a mod messing up the game or something I messed up in the configs
There's limited stuff for cage and cross to begin with. Looking at device_move_data.json for example, there's only one entry, hold_caged (and target_part will limit things futher to certain genders).

Besides that, in any of the unit_data.json or similar files, the section for aiParems allows for grab/restraint/carry. I think the best odds for now might be to have two copies of a certain character. One copy can have restraint/carry, and the other can have grab. The main idea is that one type of enemy will tie people up, and the other type would perform the actions.

That's my guess anyway.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah I was mostly asking if its possible to get the allies to do animations on devices, on things such as crosses. but I dont think thats implemented yet, thank you all for the help
Oh yeah... in the town area, I'm pretty sure the townspeople can do device stuff to you (and I think it's possible to modify the townspeople files...). You just place devices, summon enemies, and when the enemies tie you up, if the enemy gets occupied with something else (or just stands around), then one of the good ladies of the town will come to your... well, rescue isn't the right word.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes