4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is the game designed so that the erotic content can be played without losing and getting raped?
There are some possibilities, though they have some differences:
- You are good, so you can rape and imprison them
- You cheat, either to make yourself strong enough or to spawn friendly units (which could be used on devices, though don't have the same options otherwise as normal party members)
- Something more than just using cheats or in addition to them, you can edit the files in the game folder to add the same dialogues as your companions to some other characters (e.g. town NPCs), so you can "test a move on them" or let them " show a move to you"

So basically: Either you are good from the beginning or tend to use some sort of cheats.

Edit: Tip: The handcuffs are probably the most important tool in the game, it let's you capture an enemy (or ally), so you can rape enemies to your desire or use even allies on devices. Though unique enemies are the exception - you can chain them temporarily, but they try to free themselves and you can't capture them.

Edit2: Though be careful of your surroundings...

Last edited:
Reactions: CeLioCiBR

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
You can do that?! And if so, HOW?
Three or Four steps:
1. Use the ` key to open the console
2. *type: enable_cheats
3. type: spawn_enemy "ELF_ARCHER" 2
4. Fight! Or don't fight, lol.

ELF_ARCHER is just an example. To list unit ids, I'd do:
2. type list_unit_ids
3. (optional) Type ` again to remove console
4. (optional) Type i to open inventory
5. (optional) You should now be able to click on the scrollbar to see the different unit ids

(#3-5 is if you have trouble scrolling down the list of unit ids)
* enable_cheats only needs to be done once each time you open the game

If you're non-US and have issues with the ` key, I can't help, but you can search the thread to see if there are any solutions.

Last edited:

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Three steps:
2. type: spawn_enemy "ELF_ARCHER" 2
3. Fight! Or don't fight, lol.

2. type list_unit_ids
5. (optional) You should now be able to click on the scrollbar to see the different unit ids

If you're non-US and have issues with the ` key, I can't help, but you can search the thread to see if there are any solutions.
I see, thanks

EDIT: I tried it and it didn't work, it keeps saying "UNKNOWN INPUT"even though I typed : spawn_enemy "unit id" #
for example : spawn_enemy "DARK_FAIRY_BOSS" 1 and it didn't work, it said "UNKNOWN INPUT"
Any help?

Last edited:

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
is there a way to add npc abilities to your character or companions? (like the vine attack or jump clothe rip)

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I see, thanks

EDIT: I tried it and it didn't work, it keeps saying "UNKNOWN INPUT"even though I typed : spawn_enemy "unit id" #
for example : spawn_enemy "DARK_FAIRY_BOSS" 1 and it didn't work, it said "UNKNOWN INPUT"
Any help?
Oh no! I forgot about typing enable_cheats - updating the previous post.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'm having an issue concerning blurry menu when starting the game. Toggling the resolution setting, lowering and rising it again in the config menu fixes the problem temporarily. However, it will happen again after restarting the game.

Tried deleting TechDemo folder with no luck.

Anybody else with the same problem?

W7 64 running a clean 6.21 version of the game.

TIA

Last edited:

NinjaWirdPi

Aug 6, 2019
Hey Is anybody else getting this

I got this with mods so I deleted them and started anew, and got this with no mods. Im on the newest version v.0.621

Darkil

Aug 5, 2017
I removed the "mod_folder" per an earlier post and unzipped everything into it's own folder but now I get this when I start. Did I mess up the order of anything?

1569173158129.png

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I removed the "mod_folder" per an earlier post and unzipped everything into it's own folder but now I get this when I start. Did I mess up the order of anything?
The idea is that mods go like this:

data\mod_name\<the files/folders from the mod>

You can look at the "_base" folder to see this in action.

Because of the way unzipping programs are sometimes used, this is also supposed to work (only in recently versions!), but I have not tested it myself:

data\mod_name\mod_name\<the files/folders from the mod>

Reactions: SurverX and Darkil

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There are some possibilities, though they have some differences:
- You are good, so you can rape and imprison them
- You cheat, either to make yourself strong enough or to spawn friendly units (which could be used on devices, though don't have the same options otherwise as normal party members)
- Something more than just using cheats or in addition to them, you can edit the files in the game folder to add the same dialogues as your companions to some other characters (e.g. town NPCs), so you can "test a move on them" or let them " show a move to you"

So basically: Either you are good from the beginning or tend to use some sort of cheats.

Edit: Tip: The handcuffs are probably the most important tool in the game, it let's you capture an enemy (or ally), so you can rape enemies to your desire or use even allies on devices. Though unique enemies are the exception - you can chain them temporarily, but they try to free themselves and you can't capture them.

Edit2: Though be careful of your surroundings...
Just to add to your handcuff tip: You can place cuffed enemies into devices (leave them alone and don't interact with them) and it will, eventually, 'convert' them into allies. Having a horde of goblins running around with you is so much fun. They aren't that durable, but they distract the enemies.
Having the handcuffs, a club/mace and your primary weapon on your hot bar is very handy, hard to knock down enemies with a sword and the hot bar makes it easy to switch between them.
Also, you can place yourself in the devices (with no enemies around) and you will heal up. Don't stay in it and orgasm your brains out, that is a good way to lose, but staying in the devices to save on heal potions can be helpful.

tealitos65

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to unequip items that don’t use a shown armor slot? Like whitestuff_face, dildo_held? My character has a permanent dildo in her hand.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Three or Four steps:
2. *type: enable_cheats
3. type: spawn_enemy "ELF_ARCHER" 2
4. Fight! Or don't fight, lol.

2. type list_unit_ids

* enable_cheats only needs to be done once each time you open the game

Now it works, thanks a lot!

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I just find this game today, and is very cool, but i have some questions:

1) idont know if quest lines are buged. i mean:

i complete the firts dungeon, then i play sos and bunny pit. then i read the loked teleport slots say (complete sos and bunny for unlock) i repeat the quest and the other dungeons continue locked.

the goblin mision the same, i finish it and still appear, no new misions.

2) in this game some dungeon spawn more males? or only exist goblin ones.

3) where i can find or buy more change gender potions?

4) where i can find more customizable companions? i dont like the lolis ones from the sargent girl XD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
4) where i can find more customizable companions? i dont like the lolis ones from the sargent girl XD
You can visit the mod page for this game and get some mods to customize your character and your companions:
ATeam.jpg

... some of the dungeons you have run more than one time to set the next free.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes