4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i dotn remember the name map, look at changelog, about the command is like m_goto "Ruins_dev" (no sure if name is correct)

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so does anyone else get a bug in the SOS map where the boss isn't spawning?
I cleared it before but if I try to play it again the boss doesn't spawn.

Also is it even possible to recruit anymore? I've cleared all the available missions and only gotten 1 recruit

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
so does anyone else get a bug in the SOS map where the boss isn't spawning?
I cleared it before but if I try to play it again the boss doesn't spawn.

Also is it even possible to recruit anymore? I've cleared all the available missions and only gotten 1 recruit
I think you need to do the SOS mission more than once. Also, I think you can get another companion after beating Ludas. Redo some of the first missions, bandit hideout, SOS, bunny lair, and such, you should end up with 5 companions. To add them to your party, you need to talk to one of the NPC's (near your spawn point in town) and add the members to your party.

Be aware, you cannot have more teammates than you have 'Command', you get 1 point of command per level and 0.5 points per point of Int and Charisma (Int+Cha/2).

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I want to make unique enemy in my team.... seriously....
You can add them to your team. You need to capture them in a duneon (defeat by sexing or restrain them and convert with devices) and then you need to visit the prison and 'interrogate' them or use the succubus to try and convert some. After that just adjust your party and add the newly converted members to your team.
Be aware that they aren't the most durable things and if they get defeated in the dungeon, they die and are no longer in your list of available units.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I think you need to do the SOS mission more than once. Also, I think you can get another companion after beating Ludas. Redo some of the first missions, bandit hideout, SOS, bunny lair, and such, you should end up with 5 companions. To add them to your party, you need to talk to one of the NPC's (near your spawn point in town) and add the members to your party.

Be aware, you cannot have more teammates than you have 'Command', you get 1 point of command per level and 0.5 points per point of Int and Charisma (Int+Cha/2).
Thanks for replying dude, but the problem is that I CAN'T do SOS more than once. The boss isn't spawning. I've done every other mission, including all of the wood missions but ludas' lair isn't showing up because I can't do anything past SOS and Bunny's Nest.

Aizel Insanity

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for replying dude, but the problem is that I CAN'T do SOS more than once. The boss isn't spawning. I've done every other mission, including all of the wood missions but ludas' lair isn't showing up because I can't do anything past SOS and Bunny's Nest.
Same here. I don't even have access to "Woods", or any mission other than Bunny's Nest and SOS. I even started a fresh save, but the same problem arose.
I'm hoping it's just a glitch that will be fixed in the next update. Enlit3D's pretty good about that.

zeroro12

Feb 3, 2019
You can add them to your team. You need to capture them in a duneon (defeat by sexing or restrain them and convert with devices) and then you need to visit the prison and 'interrogate' them or use the succubus to try and convert some. After that just adjust your party and add the newly converted members to your team.
Be aware that they aren't the most durable things and if they get defeated in the dungeon, they die and are no longer in your list of available units.

I mean unique enemy like a boss. They can't convert or capture..... I wish them to add my team without cheat(using cheat, they didn't follow me or help me.)

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
me too noobtastic
Same here. I don't even have access to "Woods", or any mission other than Bunny's Nest and SOS. I even started a fresh save, but the same problem arose.
I'm hoping it's just a glitch that will be fixed in the next update. Enlit3D's pretty good about that.
I fixed it (I think?)
The first time you do SOS, you save merchant chan. The second time, a recruitable NPC is supposed to spawn in the boss room. I deleted my save and went back to v 0.621, got the NPC and then went back to v 0.63. She's still there and the other missions work fine now.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
how i can iterrogate the prisioner? the only action i see is rape actions. and where is the succubus?

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Am I the only one who has problems with this last version? The problem I've found is when I use cheats to spawn somebody to let him knock me down and put me on a device whenever I use arrow keys or WASD I immediately get released from the punishment he/shes giving me. This never happened in previous versions and yeah you kinda need those keys to get better camera view of the scene. Otherwise, it's a pretty bad camera shot that you can only zoom and not really move up down left or right. I hope creator fixes it in the next update.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I mean unique enemy like a boss. They can't convert or capture..... I wish them to add my team without cheat(using cheat, they didn't follow me or help me.)
DOH! My bad.
I get the feeling that it is by design, the bosses are just so overpowered compared to the rest of the enemies that they would probably clean the dungeons for you.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how i can iterrogate the prisioner? the only action i see is rape actions. and where is the succubus?
That is how you interrogate the prisoners. The conversion rate isn't that high, maybe 1 in 4 or so will get converted. I never tried that hard to figure out what the conversion rate is. Update: I think you need to use the equipment in the conversion as well, not positive if just fucking them will convert them, but you can at least have some fun with them. :)

The succubus is hidden, she is in an alley just behind the tavern chic (The NPC where you can adjust your party and looks). You should see a stack of boxes and barrels, with some rather tall, bright green, bushes. Walk through the bushes and you should see her standing there, in all her cuteness. She can attempt to convert your prisoners, it is a 30% chance for each prisoner. I usually would show up with 5 or 10 and walk away with 2 or 3 converts.

Last edited:

manoftake

Sep 7, 2017
Any tips on running this on linux? I had it working with wine, and for 0.621, figured out a workaround involving api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll - but at some point I gave in and allowed OS software updates, and now I can't run either 0.621 or the previous versions.
(dual-booting an updated Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, neither are working, both have similar symptoms of trying to open screen a few times and then failing)

Edit: Yay, back in business! After all sorts of random stuff, the missing piece of all things was
Code:
winetricks corefonts
. Turns out a similar issue popped up for running Battle.net.
Would you care to explain to me the workaround, because the other methods for getting this to run on linux natively dont work and wine is easy. I did winetricks corefonts, however I don't know what you did with api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I fixed it (I think?)
The first time you do SOS, you save merchant chan. The second time, a recruitable NPC is supposed to spawn in the boss room. I deleted my save and went back to v 0.621, got the NPC and then went back to v 0.63. She's still there and the other missions work fine now.
You found a fix, that's a plus.
I think you have something wrong with your game files, save, or settings. I went and deleted my save and settings and started over from zero on the latest version, with most of the mods installed and I was able to recruit all 5 of the NPCs. 1 in town, 1 in the 2nd SOS mission, 1 in Ludas Lair, 1 in Futa Floor and, I think, 1 in Goblin Lair.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Would you care to explain to me the workaround, because the other methods for getting this to run on linux natively dont work and wine is easy. I did winetricks corefonts, however I don't know what you did with api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll.
TBH I'm not sure - currently I don't think the api-ms-win thing helped. I *think* I have a simple setup with ubuntu 18, Wine 4.9 (had issues with 4.15 maybe), and just vcrun2015, vcrun2017, + corefonts seem to be all I have in the main wine prefix. Target is Win7.

The worst part is I don't have a solution for v0.62+. I know it worked once after a whole bunch of stuff I don't remember, but it doesn't work now.
(Also, I wish it still worked for Ubuntu 16, but I already spent way too much time on it).

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Am I the only one who has problems with this last version? The problem I've found is when I use cheats to spawn somebody to let him knock me down and put me on a device whenever I use arrow keys or WASD I immediately get released from the punishment he/shes giving me. This never happened in previous versions and yeah you kinda need those keys to get better camera view of the scene. Otherwise, it's a pretty bad camera shot that you can only zoom and not really move up down left or right. I hope creator fixes it in the next update.
That's because he implemented button mashing to get out of holds lol, but you can disable it. Go into the options menu and switch to the "Controls" tab, there should be an option for "button mashing" switch it from manual to auto and the game will play as it did before.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Aizel Insanity

Apr 25, 2018
I fixed it (I think?)
Huh. So I tried my new save again in the second SOS without changing anything, and Rubina showed up in the boss room. I guess my computer was just glitching before?? :S After talking with her, we were teleported to town with her in my party, which is normal, I guess?
(...Uhh, incoming spoilers in the next paragraph, I guess? ^.^')
A whole bunch more ??? areas showed up, and another SOS mission. In the third SOS there are goblins, but you fight Ludas at the end. Beat him, and now Ludas' Lair and Goblin Lair is unlocked. Still no Woods though. Is that normal?...
Also, tried the second SOS on my older save file to see if it would magically work for that one too, but Rubina doesn't show up on that one, most likely because she's already in my party. Even if I leave her in the tavern, the boss room is still empty.
I do have mods in my data file, including a custom map, if those happen to be causing problems?...

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes