4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
i've 2 item that add +1 will, i equip them and it's not adding the +1,+1(+2 will i should be getting)
i try giving it to a follower same thing doesn't add the will the items says on tootips
i've have the full set chest/legs/boots/arms(not sure if it's require for bonus to apply)
platearmor_boots of lion
platearmor_arms of lion

(i hit 'c' check my levelup screen still at 10, click on 'details' tab still says WIL:10)
P.S. And yes i've 12 constitution. Are the bonus provided by item in the game yet???

**/EDIT: OK not sure why but it's showing up in the 'details' TAB now when u press 'C'... so maybe i'd to sleep & rest on the bed or venture inside a dungeon. Anyway it's working now :)

Last edited:

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Is there any option to make the enemies actually undress when they perform grabs? Often armour/clothing just causes a horrible clipping mess. Not sure if it's something that can be modded in.
They should try to strip the torso and then pants sections when they grab you, unless you use seduction.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
They should try to strip the torso and then pants sections when they grab you, unless you use seduction.
Guy seduction? explain that please I only press arrows to get out of grab but i don't know how seduction and i have 13 in charisma lol please answer no funnies it's true

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Guy seduction? explain that please I only press arrows to get out of grab but i don't know how seduction and i have 13 in charisma lol please answer no funnies it's true
Seduction is a skill that you are able to purchase from a NPC in town. They are somewhat hidden in the middle of the buildings you face when you spawn in the map. You can get in on a side that has bushes. Using the skill makes it so that enemies will put run towards you and put you in a hold instead of attacking like normal.

• Love
Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Seduction is a skill that you are able to purchase from a NPC in town. They are somewhat hidden in the middle of the buildings you face when you spawn in the map. You can get in on a side that has bushes. Using the skill makes it so that enemies will put run towards you and put you in a hold instead of attacking like normal.
Really!!!!! I have lvl 10 in all characters and i didn't know that lol thanks bro thanks really

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
well well it's a laught everyone seduce in team but how capture? you seduce but they fuck you and you lose :(

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
so...
any way to fix that plate armor for big breasts?
I don't believe I am saying this but... my character's breast penetrates the armor...
(I ain't accepting the answer like 'decrease your breast size'... since big breasts are man's hopes and dreams)

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
No, I meant the other way around. The enemies themselves don't take off their gear when they do grabs, which often causes clipping since the grabs are made with nude characters in mind.

D

Deleted member 1004657

how can i get more potion yuri, male, futa?
como consigo obter mais poção yuri , male , futa ?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I try(restart a new game) with 0.631(shield & sword). Then i spoke with the Knight Captain(combat guidance)
5 heavy attack no prob, 3 evade no prob, then came 3 parry(PROBLEM)
* I'd to open inventory mid training session to switch to ceremonial sword only, cuz apparently you can't parry with shield & sword.
THE PROBLEM: New player won't understand what they are doing wrong. The text coming from Knight Captain should say something like switch to ceremonial sword only(drop your shield) then talk to me again when you're ready to proceed... Or something similar.

Reactions: pxmf and domina1911

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
No, I meant the other way around. The enemies themselves don't take off their gear when they do grabs, which often causes clipping since the grabs are made with nude characters in mind.
Yeah, enemies won't get rid of their own armor when they grab you. They wouldn't want to become more vulnerable.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Is it possible to edit the base units like the bandits and such? I can't find the unitdata file for them. I wanted to mess around with equipment and stats.
Are some of the units hardcoded into the .exe or something?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes