4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Maphio Depending on what you want it for, you can probably go smaller scale. For example, if you want PC to last longer during sex - use the EXP cheat and spend everything on WIL. If you want specific enemy types to do so - change their WIL directly. Everyone? Change WIL value globally**. In other words, baby steps: try to find a couple specific ways to make the game do what you want. Some of them are bound to be much easier to find (and change).

**some time ago Enlit3D mentioned that, in a nutshell, stats are represented by "10 + x", where X is the added value from gear/levels etc., which made me look for the "10". Found it, changed WIL to 1000....and never saw another defeat by orgasm again because every single character had 1000 in the stat that dictates the amount of H-resistance. Beware of "globally" changing...anything, really.

Reactions: dirtyc101

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Speaking of the compiled files, it would be pretty cool if whitestuff_bot could be applied when female initiates something like h_cowgirl , as well as for device moves.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Speaking of the compiled files, it would be pretty cool if whitestuff_bot could be applied when female initiates something like h_cowgirl , as well as for device moves.
if you mean to have some clothing sex, you can change the clothe slot, for example bunny_suit "top" to "neck".

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know if the maps are broken not done yet or if i'm doing something wrong. I click on the ??? (which is 3 that i can't get in) and it tells me how to unlock it (first being finish the first dungeon and the SOS ect.) But i finished all the maps i have (First Dungeon which goes away when I beat it) (SOS which has the bunny girl enemy's and bosses?) and the (Bunny Girl Dungeon) and even went on the gobo slave mission that the prison girl gives you but the ???'s don't change?

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if the maps are broken not done yet or if i'm doing something wrong. I click on the ??? (which is 3 that i can't get in) and it tells me how to unlock it (first being finish the first dungeon and the SOS ect.) But i finished all the maps i have (First Dungeon which goes away when I beat it) (SOS which has the bunny girl enemy's and bosses?) and the (Bunny Girl Dungeon) and even went on the gobo slave mission that the prison girl gives you but the ???'s don't change?
if you are using mods, download a clean copy (if not moded, then a older version), (the save game keeps so no problem), play the level again, unlock the next map, and back to the moded game (or newer game version).

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
if you mean to have some clothing sex, you can change the clothe slot, for example bunny_suit "top" to "neck".
Thanks, but not exactly. I'm not sure if it's categorized as a clothing item, but the key thing I want to figure out is how to trigger it at the end of animations. It currently triggers for "targetPart": "pussy" and "usingPart": "penis", but not vice versa unfortunately.

documei

Jul 13, 2019
I have 0.641, and I unpackaged the app.asar file and made a few edits to compiled.js, how do I apply these edits to the game?

nvm, just read the above instructions, disregard.

Last edited:

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Grabbed the new version and when I try and start the game it hangs at loaded (396/398):meshes/bodymeshes.json . Anyone elese have this problem and figured out how to fix it?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Grabbed the new version and when I try and start the game it hangs at loaded (396/398):meshes/bodymeshes.json . Anyone elese have this problem and figured out how to fix it?
I also have to start and wait again from time to time

D

Deleted member 1004657

[QUOTE = "Sangoku25, postagem: 2662094, membro: 96116"]
Eu também tenho que começar e esperar de vez em quando
[/CITAR]

propriedades / windows vista service pack 2 .

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes