i want EXP and gold, but nothing works

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
how do i give exp ? im so confused
to open the console, it opens with (ù) theni have no idea what to type in
i want EXP and gold, but nothing works
Before doing any cheats make sure you type:
enable_cheats
and hit enter, otherwise they won't work.

for gold (lewds) type:
give_item "lewds" 999999

you can change the 999999 to be whatever amount you want

for exp type:
give_exp 999999
again, the 999999 can be whatever value.

To give an ally exp, point your cursor over them (make sure it stays there) and type the exp command.

On that note, anyone willing to share 0.641?

Reactions: thekill

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Before doing any cheats make sure you type:
enable_cheats
and hit enter, otherwise they won't work.

for gold (lewds) type:
give_item "lewds" 999999

you can change the 999999 to be whatever amount you want

for exp type:
give_exp 999999
again, the 999999 can be whatever value.

To give an ally exp, point your cursor over them (make sure it stays there) and type the exp command.

On that note, anyone willing to share 0.641?
thanks, you are the MVP
and what about supplies ?
i dont understand how that mechnisme work, or how to get it

Last edited:

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
Grabbed the new version and when I try and start the game it hangs at loaded (396/398):meshes/bodymeshes.json . Anyone elese have this problem and figured out how to fix it?
having same problem but (396/398):meshes/bodyMeshNAmin.json looked in _base/meshes dir file doesn't exist

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just touched this for the first time, but i'm kinda lost.
Captured goblins for the mission, but it didn't seem to unlock anything. I just got paid and teleported back to the inn.

tried capturing girls from the dungeon, but after I teleported back to town, they were gone, and they never seemed to show up in the prison.
Is there any actual content beyond the gobbo mission and the endless dungeon? cuz I can't seem to find it.

Also, speed up all attack animations by like 50%, all attacks (especially power-attacks) are so slow that they look like they're moving through treacle.

I legitimately struggled in the parry tutorial, purely because she telegraphes her attacks about six months in advance, so I was reacting much too quickly.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
thanks, you are the MVP
and what about supplies ?
i dont understand how that mechnisme work, or how to get it
As far as I can tell, it's a type of currency. You can buy traps and devices in the town from one of the NPC's and carry them with you into dungeons by placing them on the taskbar looking thing at the bottom of the screen (Open your inventory, drag an item and drop it on a slot to place it there.) Supplies is the currency you use to determine how many devices and traps you can place, it can only be increased by putting points into INT, but I don't think the system is fully implemented yet.

iamnuff The goblin capture doesn't unlock anything.

When you capture girls there's only like a 50% chance they'll be in the prison, and some of them can't be captured at all. The trash mobs can be captured, but you have to fuck them to death for that to happen.

As far as content goes, you unlock more dungeons by clearing the first few (bandit -> bandit camp -> bunny -> goblins -> ludas' lair -> futa floor -> woods) and the SOS missions.

And yea the game speed is pretty terrible.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
As far as I can tell, it's a type of currency. You can buy traps and devices in the town from one of the NPC's and carry them with you into dungeons by placing them on the taskbar looking thing at the bottom of the screen (Open your inventory, drag an item and drop it on a slot to place it there.) Supplies is the currency you use to determine how many devices and traps you can place, it can only be increased by putting points into INT, but I don't think the system is fully implemented yet.

iamnuff The goblin capture doesn't unlock anything.

When you capture girls there's only like a 50% chance they'll be in the prison, and some of them can't be captured at all. The trash mobs can be captured, but you have to fuck them to death for that to happen.

As far as content goes, you unlock more dungeons by clearing the first few (bandit -> bandit camp -> bunny -> goblins -> ludas' lair -> futa floor -> woods) and the SOS missions.

And yea the game speed is pretty terrible.
I did 'first dungeon' first, but that seems to not be in the menu anymore.

Then there were Bunny and SOS. nothing else was unloocked.
As for captures... I've tied people up and carried them to the exit and got nothing, but other times I tied them up and left them on the floor and got the option to keep them.
Not sure what the mechanic is there.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I did 'first dungeon' first, but that seems to not be in the menu anymore.

Then there were Bunny and SOS. nothing else was unloocked.
As for captures... I've tied people up and carried them to the exit and got nothing, but other times I tied them up and left them on the floor and got the option to keep them.
Not sure what the mechanic is there.
The others open up after you beat bunny and SOS, if they don't then your game is bugged lol.

And with captures, like I said it's more reliable to just beat them with H moves than manually capturing. The success rate is the same, but you don't have to keep going to the exit everytime. For example, beating 8 enemies with h moves will probably capture about 3 of them. So clearing an entire dungeon by fucking everyone gives you prisoners faster as opposed to dragging them through the portal one by one.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
it is sad that this bodymash error is not fixed maybe it's only us haveng it, sinds we are not paying for the game.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
how I open console? I press the key to open, but nothing appears.

have to activate in any folder file before?
as someone said for me , you need to go in option and on the far right tab, eneable console on true,
when thats done, you can go back in game orerestart after saving, and press "ù", that opend on consol for me ( consol is a small back text box line on top of the screen )

then type "enable_cheat"

Reactions: Futackerman

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
as someone said for me , you need to go in option and on the far right tab, eneable console on true,
when thats done, you can go back in game orerestart after saving, and press "ù", that opend on consol for me ( consol is a small back text box line on top of the screen )

then type "enable_cheat"
Tanks!!

Reactions: thekill

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How to switch the viewing angle up, down, left and right in H?
Use the arrow keys to move the camera position.

How to extend the duration of H? How to reduce the damage of H and ejaculation?
To reduce the damage from H attacks you need to increase your H resistance, I think it is tied to Will or maybe Con. One of your stats grants you more H damage and another that reduces the H damage. I haven't encountered any potions or gear that will reduce the H damage, but it could just be my luck.

Nyothongu

Nov 24, 2019
Hey can anyone help me?
I was trying on all the equipment I could find from the item list with the cheats and I tried "whitestuff_face" and now there's "white stuff" all over my face that I can't get rid off at all.

So far I've tried dying and resting, changing gender, heads, equipping face gear, changing my body sliders and skin tone and restarting the game but nothing has worked so far.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Hey can anyone help me?
I was trying on all the equipment I could find from the item list with the cheats and I tried "whitestuff_face" and now there's "white stuff" all over my face that I can't get rid off at all.

So far I've tried dying and resting, changing gender, heads, equipping face gear, changing my body sliders and skin tone and restarting the game but nothing has worked so far.
item list ? what item list ?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes