4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hey can anyone help me?
I was trying on all the equipment I could find from the item list with the cheats and I tried "whitestuff_face" and now there's "white stuff" all over my face that I can't get rid off at all.

So far I've tried dying and resting, changing gender, heads, equipping face gear, changing my body sliders and skin tone and restarting the game but nothing has worked so far.
I would recommend that you try a bit of soap and water to remove a load of jizz from your face. :)

I could be completely wrong, but unless I missed something, I think that 'whitestuff_face' is a permanent bukkake for your character. See if there is a 'normal_face' or a clean_face" item, I am assuming that there is something that the 'whitestuff_face' replaced, but can't say for certain I never really messed around with many of the items.

Reactions: Nyothongu

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Hey can anyone help me?
I was trying on all the equipment I could find from the item list with the cheats and I tried "whitestuff_face" and now there's "white stuff" all over my face that I can't get rid off at all.

So far I've tried dying and resting, changing gender, heads, equipping face gear, changing my body sliders and skin tone and restarting the game but nothing has worked so far.
First of all, lol.
Here's something to try: a couple of the H grabs results in getting stuff on the face (I think one of the boob-job ones). Maybe trigger it to get stuff on the face the normal way, and then it might come off upon death.

Reactions: Nyothongu

Nyothongu

Nov 24, 2019
Thx for trying to help guys, but I just ended up deleting my save and starting over lol

This time I'm not touching anything I can't easily remove.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
No please?

Also, please support the official release.

Update is at 0.641.7
The 7 is part of the '.7z' filename extension, no? So its v0.641.
It still hangs on loading at "meshes/bodyMeshNAmin.json" though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
oh thanks alot, but i wonder what is the change from previouse patch ?
any list of changes or anything ?
Changelog:
- fixed bug that cause NPCs (such as recruitables) to not appear in dungeon
- fixed a bug that cause the bgm music in town stacking with other bgms
- fixed a potential crush caused by AI trying to "weaponSwitch"
- only direction key input (WASD default) counts for button mashing now
- this is so you can still control the camera via arrow keys in town without instantly ending animation

Reactions: Waaifu and thekill

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
The 7 is part of the '.7z' filename extension, no? So its v0.641.
It still hangs on loading at "meshes/bodyMeshNAmin.json" though.
It stopped at the same spot for me as well. Tried to run as admin after that and it instead got hung up at 396/398 meshes/soi_halberd_pole_basecolor.png.
Not sure why it keeps hanging on loading like that now but it is frustrating since up until 6.4 the game ran fine everytime.

Reactions: QueenBee

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
It stopped at the same spot for me as well. Tried to run as admin after that and it instead got hung up at 396/398 meshes/soi_halberd_pole_basecolor.png.
Not sure why it keeps hanging on loading like that now but it is frustrating since up until 6.4 the game ran fine everytime.
The developer suggested it could be fixed by updating Windows. I'm a bit skeptical about Windows Update so I've not tried that yet. However, your suggestion of run as administrator worked for me (v0.641)! I have Windows 7.

Edit: Worked the first time, but not several times since. Doh.

Last edited:

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
The developer suggested it could be fixed by updating Windows. I'm a bit skeptical about Windows Update so I've not tried that yet. However, your suggestion of run as administrator worked for me (v0.641)! I have Windows 7.
Have windows 10 made sure it is fully updated and it still hangs on loading for me only now it is at 397/398 instead of 396/398.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
To me it seems that one file is missing: bodyMeshNAnim.json
Unpack app.asar and you can find it mentioned in compiled.js - though all the function+variable names are hidden, so working it out from that is a bit too tricky for me.
If it were a straight forward thing like a missing file the dev would have fixed it by now. Its discussed by him several times on the discord channel.

Last edited:

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Strange, ever since 0.64 editing app.asar doesn't do anything. I removed the capes from some units because of clipping issues, recompressed, the game launches just fine, but my edits don't apply. Was unit equipment moved out of app.asar with this update?

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
is there a way to even restart new games without having to redo our charathere all again ?
i wish the chara customization actualy saves appart

Doce26

Jan 27, 2018
I can't recruit more characters to perssonalize the way I want. someone help me. I don't know how to get more main characters, just slave recruits.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes