4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
Marcelo borges : To get more recruits who don't vanish, you have to create more in the "units.json" files of one or more of the various dungeon mods you've installed. Then go to the mod and get them, or spawn them through cheat code.

whoever had the whitestuff issue: try using the "unequip_all" cheat code.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So, when is the bug that makes it so you can't unequip clothes if they get damaged?
I don't think that's a bug: you would be able able to unequip destroyed gear and equip another piece on the fly, defeating the point of having the destruction mechanic penalize fighting capabilities and making you consider going back to town. Players would be able to delve into dungeons virtually to infinity:

1. let companions defeat a bunch of enemies (help as you can)
2. loot gear
3. replace companion gear [once it's destroyed] with the looted gear
4. go back to Step 1

P.S. Bummer:

HRT is in development for ~2 years now and content wise, I believe it is on par or exceeds most other H-games. So H-content wise, I consider it done. That is why there haven't been any new H-content for some patches now.

The truth is, I need a break from HRT.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
I don't think that's a bug: you would be able able to unequip destroyed gear and equip another piece on the fly, defeating the point of having the destruction mechanic penalize fighting capabilities and making you consider going back to town. Players would be able to delve into dungeons virtually to infinity:

1. let companions defeat a bunch of enemies (help as you can)
2. loot gear
3. replace companion gear [once it's destroyed] with the looted gear
4. go back to Step 1

P.S. Bummer:
It's not companion gear that I'm having issues here, it's the PC's gear. The goddamn clothes are not visible on the character and are marked as damaged, and can't be removed.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
It's not companion gear that I'm having issues here, it's the PC's gear. The goddamn clothes are not visible on the character and are marked as damaged, and can't be removed.
That is functioning exactly as it has for many versions. It is intended to be this way.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
That is functioning exactly as it has for many versions. It is intended to be this way.
...So are you saying I'm gonna have to delete my save?
If so, can you tell me where the hell that is? Actually, just tell me anyways. My inventory is too full and I'm too lazy to sell all the stuff. Well, that, and I wanna start fresh.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Has there been any news on when the developer might move past having all the girls have the same face? Maybe its just me, but the fact that everyone looks the same is so off putting as to ruin any enjoyment I might otherwise have with it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To anyone out of the Patreon loop, Enlit is planning to put this game on hold. This is due to several reasons..
" "
" "
" "
I think he is going to commit to it for now. Not sure if this game is going to be recreated under the same name or not, but the game found in this thread is going to be unsupported for an undefined length of time. Could be months, could be years, could be never.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Well shit. I was looking forward to this eventually getting completed. But instead looks like he's just gonna ditch it as a half baked mess. Who wants to bet his new game is gonna get half way to being a decent game and he abandons it for a new project?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Try resting.
Unless your save file is corrupted, it should refresh your gear you are wearing. I have played enough dungeons where I have come out, buck ass nude and a quick nap restored the characters clothes.
If you have done that and you are still stuck, you can try some cheats such as unequip_all or just give up and start a new save file.

To anyone out of the Patreon loop, Enlit is planning to put this game on hold. This is due to several reasons..
" "
" "
" "
I think he is going to commit to it for now. Not sure if this game is going to be recreated under the same name or not, but the game found in this thread is going to be unsupported for an undefined length of time. Could be months, could be years, could be never.
After reading the posts above, I can't blame the guy. He has had enough of the game for now and wants to play with something else. Plus it almost sounds like he would need to upgrade to a newer version of blender and the whole interface changed, meaning he would need time to relearn Blender again.
Who knows, he may decide his turn based game isn't what he thought it would be and goes back to HRT.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
sad sad panda, i have not been able to play the game sinds, v0.621 i still have a copy of that build, and it loads every time no problems, but ever sinds. my game frezzes up on the body mash. might be the sword and shield thats giveing me problems. ???

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
someone help, i got stuck at "bodymeshes" blablablba... how to fix it??
Nobody knows. This is one of the reasons for this game being retired for now.
Enlit cannot recreate this issue, and has no idea why it exists.
If you can get ahold of an older release, it may be playable.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Just in general, it's too bad games don't get donated instead of abandoned. What would be needed is someone to admin a private (or public?) github or bitbucket which hosts the code / assets. The original dev would just need to outline basic things like build tools and steps (how to transform the source into a final playable package). It wouldn't need to be perfect; with a bit of cleverness the build steps can be figured out as long as the source is available.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .The original dev would just need to outline basic things like build tools and steps (how to transform the source into a final playable package). . .
You can already create a full blown story mod with custom maps and characters if you're talented enough. I tried for a few weeks, but just got overwhelmed by the .json syntax eventually and gave up. It's possible to do without a single mod requirement, which is most important.
Problem with your idea is that nobody knows the game better than it's own developer. Sure, the modders can be talented, and reverse engineer the whole thing... but this is usually done out of pure passion for a game, and not done for any profit.

Reactions: grasshopper

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hi
a nice project
but for my :poop: PC it drains way too much
My pc is :poop: but it ca still take up 20+ times bigger games no problem
So it may needs "some" work on it.;)

Reactions: IamDead666999!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Smallfrie "drains way too much" of what, specifically?

And "20+ times bigger games" is evidence of RAM Frequency, maybe, not your PC as a whole, let alone anything about the game other than, well, size.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Smallfrie "drains way too much" of what, specifically?

And "20+ times bigger games" is evidence of RAM Frequency, maybe, not your PC as a whole, let alone anything about the game other than, well, size.
your game is a bit CPU heavy (cheap LP here)
LT also have a :poop:i integrated video card
but it can support similar games.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes