4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Just musing on latest working versions: at least running with wine, v0.61 is the last one that works well. I don't think I've run v0.621 or later.
I wonder how much unpacking the app.asar is deterministic? It might be possible to diff between versions to find some clues.
As much as I want to say 0.621 is fine since "I've been using it for months with 0 issues", I downloaded and tried 0.641 and it runs fine as well; If it's like this for the dev, then I can imagine the frustration:

1. You need to find a needle
2. In a haystack
3. Of needles
4. Which can only be seen by the Chosen Ones
5. Which you are not

And so on and so forth.

If I had the issue, I'd back up the savegame and start nuking things: the save first of all, then mods, then just try a clean 0.641. If the game still hangs, I'd probably just cry that there is no log of any kind, pack up the game+save I could reproduce it on and hand it over to the developer, because at that point it might as well be some sort of a "global" software issue (Windows being "Oooooh, what does THIS update do?", for example)...or hardware...or both. But I don't have the issue so I can't test anything.

TL;DR - if you have a source, then get 0.621, and if you're feeling adventurous get 0.641 and back up your save. Both might work fine for you.

D

Deleted member 1004657

it would be cool a change the eyes, I did not like the current eye
seria legal um mod mudar os olhos, eu não gostei do olho atual
more expressions she closed her eyes sex :( i like to see the eyes
mais expressões ela fechou os olhos sexo :( eu gosto de ver os olhos

some mod have sex don't kill the enemy without my permission
algum mod faz sexo não matar o inimigo sem minha permissão

Last edited by a moderator:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
If I had the issue, I'd back up the savegame and start nuking things: the save first of all, then mods, then just try a clean 0.641. If the game still hangs, I'd probably just cry that there is no log of any kind, pack up the game+save I could reproduce it on and hand it over to the developer, because at that point it might as well be some sort of a "global" software issue (Windows being "Oooooh, what does THIS update do?", for example)...or hardware...or both. But I don't have the issue so I can't test anything.

TL;DR - if you have a source, then get 0.621, and if you're feeling adventurous get 0.641 and back up your save. Both might work fine for you.
Well, I was ready to complain that I tried everything, so I got a fresh 0.641, ran with wine, got the expected error - and was getting to capture the stack trace (HRT: compiled.js at 193, wine: underlying stuff implicating api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll and/or d3dcompiler_47.dll).

Then I got the idea to copy a different d3dcompiler_47.dll into the main directory. Doing this got me past my problems, but left me at the 397/398 issue.

But then... I dug up some old posts, and at page 19, john_cena had instructions for running it natively on linux (previous page was useful for context). I did that and it's running better than ever on 0641 via electron. So, as is sometimes the case with development: problem resolved, root cause still unknown, moving along for now...

Last thing: not sure if this is a clue, but the issue (0, this.gA[a])(b,c) still seems to exist (mentioned in one of the old posts). Particularly, I found it failed due to not finding "u_light_cascade_shadowed.cascade_dists", which might be system dependent. It's probably different from the mystery problem, since this one has existed for a while. On the other hand, sometimes non-fatal issues can become fatal later, though it would be pretty bad luck if something like that was system dependent.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I can make myself tiny like a dwarf. Can the animations even support this?
I seem to remember there was a tutorial to fix animations for height differences, don't know where tho

EDIT: searched the reddit and got linked back to the blog:

Reactions: Megumin.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
How do you save the game? I want to see what's in the other dungeons but have to start over every time and never play long enough to pass the bunnies

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
How do you save the game? I want to see what's in the other dungeons but have to start over every time and never play long enough to pass the bunnies
Go to the teleporter and go to your room
the bed will let you save the game

Aug 29, 2019
I can make myself tiny like a dwarf. Can the animations even support this?
View attachment 501797
Is hard to the game to support small girls, I made some tests and this is the smallest girl the game manage to support, I try a couple more but a "Not_supported_measure" message appears, looks like the game have some limits about the Height and thickness. But, the battle animations works well in any size, even the special skills like throwing knives.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is hard to the game to support small girls, I made some tests and this is the smallest girl the game manage to support, I try a couple more but a "Not_supported_measure" message appears, looks like the game have some limits about the Height and thickness. But, the battle animations works well in any size, even the special skills like throwing knives.
Character animations were designed around a morph preset which is compatible with the sliders you've got. If you change them beyond the limit the animations will most definitely break more and more.
In short, if you want to have custom morph shapes such as a petite look, you would need to recreate all of the animations along with the mesh. Not worth your time lol.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Where's does the Not supported message appear?

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Its kinda sad people stop doing mods because development is on hiatus. I mean its still pretty much open souce in terms of mods so contend can still becreated.

I also downloaded the newest version because i wanted to see if i get the mesh error alot seem to get. I dont my game runs fine. Maybe something in some mod makes that error occure ? I dont have all mods and i honestly dont dare to try it out if any of the mods i dont have will make that error happen. :x

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Its kinda sad people stop doing mods because development is on hiatus. I mean its still pretty much open souce in terms of mods so contend can still becreated.

I also downloaded the newest version because i wanted to see if i get the mesh error alot seem to get. I dont my game runs fine. Maybe something in some mod makes that error occure ? I dont have all mods and i honestly dont dare to try it out if any of the mods i dont have will make that error happen. :x
totaly agreed, i love the mods that comes up inteh reddit, its so good, and got full of mods, expands teh game life 100x time more

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
totaly agreed, i love the mods that comes up inteh reddit, its so good, and got full of mods, expands teh game life 100x time more
Was there a mod there that made cuffs actually work realistically? I find it funny how my character can't move when cuffed but can spread her legs and arms freely when the enemy rapes me.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Was there a mod there that made cuffs actually work realistically? I find it funny how my character can't move when cuffed but can spread her legs and arms freely when the enemy rapes me.
Not that i know.
But there are also some mods not released at all so maybe someone did it but never released it. The Pokemon mod also showcases Gatomon (is that the english name ?) from Digimon but ingame i dont have her.

Also as far as i know the cuffs change ito those sex toy cuffs where you can remove the chains so its "kinda" realistic ?

• Sad

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
I little Question to the Ones who are familiar or skilled with modding.

I´ve already asked this on discord but the "suggestion" Chat is deleted now. Is it possible to disable the automatic return to the Village when HP reaches 0 by mod ? If yes, could someone please do this :giggle: ?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I little Question to the Ones who are familiar or skilled with modding.

I´ve already asked this on discord but the "suggestion" Chat is deleted now. Is it possible to disable the automatic return to the Village when HP reaches 0 by mod ? If yes, could someone please do this :giggle: ?
It will only be possible by "hacking" the game it is not possible via the official mod interface. So... Enlit won't like it :)
But you are not the first one who ask for this (...and in earlier version it was like you want it to be).
Just give Enlit the wish to go back to the old beheavier (on his discord).

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes