4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Actually, I'd be more interested in knowing how to reduce the size of the chunk of HP bar that goes away when the character orgasms.
Well, v4.94 added "forceful fade out to camp if player's green HP reaches 0", so you'd have to either get a version earlier than that (which had HP reduction stop at some low value) or outright learn how the game was coded and rewrite that particular part. It doesn't seem to be as simple as "change number X at position Y to another number".

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Actually, I'd be more interested in knowing how to reduce the size of the chunk of HP bar that goes away when the character orgasms.
Well, v4.94 added "forceful fade out to camp if player's green HP reaches 0", so you'd have to either get a version earlier than that (which had HP reduction stop at some low value) or outright learn how the game was coded and rewrite that particular part. It doesn't seem to be as simple as "change number X at position Y to another number".
Well, I'll look into it; can't guarantee I'll figure it out though.

More generally, I'm still working on manually de-compiling the source code. Ugh, it's tempting to just use auto-format, but then it'll just balloon to 50k lines of code without me having learned anything. So, back to the trenches. At least I've found a few things: where console commands are processed; where character stats go, how to de-futa (nothing against futa, it's just not my pref), the logic behind which dungeons are available.

Welp, time for a couple more hours of looking at stuff like
Code:
var C=ni(Jg,mi.ya[v],[r[0],6,r[1]],Gi(q.tB));

Reactions: Ancient Scholar

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
So roughly 5-15 minutes of playing always hits me with some shader error or Vertex error. The fuck is going on?

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
a question is it possible to take the male characters of this game Kinky Fight Club
and put them in this game Heroine Rescue Team ? I'm asking because the characters are similar in every aspect destructible clothes and also aesthetically you think they were created with the same likely program

Aug 29, 2019
magic item ? confort ? what ? and wher eto get it ?
Yeah, is another of the "magic items" you can buy or get as loot. Like the shirt of cat , or bull, or all of those things. The blacksmith usually sell 4 magic item every day. (After you save a game).The comfort lowers the stagger resist.
But if you want to raise the pink bar really fast, there is a potion for that, the scientist sell it, also you can get the succubow of lust, it releases a cloud of sweet perfume that raise the lust. There is a mod for it.

Reactions: thekill

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
So I've been trying to play this for a while now and although it's been fairly entertaining, I have to delete my save almost every time I start because it freezes up completely on loading the 'meshes/bodyMeshNAnim.json' part during the initialisation. I do play with mods but I've also tried playing with a fresh download, and the same crashes happen with both versions.

Anyone else getting this, or have any advice that isn't 'Delete your save', because every time I think I'm making some progress or getting to the fun stuff, I have to restart from scratch the next time I want to play.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Zackster If you've confirmed the latest version of the game to be crashing/freezing on you, then just play an earlier version. It's really that simple: your options are to either play a game with fewer features (e.g. something added to the game with version updates or some mods requiring a newer version of the game) or not play the game at all. 50% of something vs 100% of nothing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dexp loads fine for some, stuck for others. Precisely the reason the dev's been stuck....until he switched to another project.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah that's the issue I was having. Apparently the best course of action is to just play an old version that actually works.
By the way, have you guys tried simply launching several instances of the game?

For me (Win7 64bit) the latest version sometimes loads and sometimes gets stuck on BodyMeshNAnim. I believe it's either tied to buggy customization sliders in game or renderer. When I don't change appearances it usually loads fine, but sometimes it takes 2 or 3 attempts (one time, when I was changing enemy shapes in config files, I had to run it 8 times to finally get past the loading error). I also initially (when it happened for the first time) thought that I stumbled upon a fix for that error by launching the game in administrator and win2008 compatibility mode, but that turned out to be wrong.

Oh, one more thing. Is it just me, or is "hair7" mesh actually broken?

Reactions: Decaro
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes