4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Enlit has stopped working on HRT to work on another projects, and since nobody has made new mods,
the closest thing is PowerModder working on new devices and posses and the updated version of Elven Armour and Weapons.

Reactions: Carlosbodoque1
Mar 3, 2018
ririmudev Well I am happy to see other people too trying to figure out the compiled.js and is not only me (PowerModder) and SurverX. I used beautify and i upload the compiled.js there. Then I open with notepad++. Code is much more clear that way. ;)

Reactions: SurverX

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
ririmudev Well I am happy to see other people too trying to figure out the compiled.js and is not only me (PowerModder) and SurverX. I used beautify and i upload the compiled.js there. Then I open with notepad++. Code is much more clear that way. ;)
Hey, thanks; VS Code is good too; I did transition from manually reformatting to the automatic reformatting small pieces at a time after getting past my tendency to start things the hard way.

I had to backtrack after finding a runtime bug - besides prettifying the code, I'd also been refactoring to separate files (and renaming things). I don't want to give up on refactoring, so now I think I should come up with some kind of QA plan. I guess ground-0 would be a thorough play-test of 0.641 and identifying any already-existing bugs.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SoberSphagghett Did you check the mod list on reddit? Modders would be your best shot; the post you quoted is from 2018 and the option is still not in the game so, coupled with the fact that the game's on hiatus, it's extremely unlikely to be added by the developer.

Aug 29, 2019
So I've been trying to play this for a while now and although it's been fairly entertaining, I have to delete my save almost every time I start because it freezes up completely on loading the 'meshes/bodyMeshNAnim.json' part during the initialisation. I do play with mods but I've also tried playing with a fresh download, and the same crashes happen with both versions.

Anyone else getting this, or have any advice that isn't 'Delete your save', because every time I think I'm making some progress or getting to the fun stuff, I have to restart from scratch the next time I want to play.
Try to keep the additional items under 1000,this will help to prevent crasing, if you add too many moods your ram is going to be affected, because the game needs to load everything.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
is there a way to check whats enemies HP/Max hp and how much "inpact dmg" they need to take to get downed but not dead?
you could check the unit json files for hp values, as for downed i would recommend using the "ko_queen" cheat or the "beaty stick" mod as impact damage is kinda unreliable and in higher levels you can easily kill everyone by accident

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ah, every time this gets bumped I'm sad it's no longer being worked on.

I do like the new models in the new game a bit more. I wish the faces looked looked a little less doll/plastic like but they aren't bad. Could use some "makeup" appearance or something around the eyes. I think more prominent eyelashes would make them look more appealing. I guess eventually they should have expressions right? That'll help a lot too. I wish the wrestling game used these models.

• Sad
Reactions: Decaro

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
might be stupid but i cant get perry to work, it says to block just as she bout to hit but i do nothing.

Darkvo

Oct 1, 2018
Sorry, but how I do to capture goblins or another girls ?
I tried but I only got to kill them
I did h_moves and strip, etc, but I can't put in restraints and grab them

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes