4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
your game is a bit CPU heavy (cheap LP here)
LT also have a :poop:i integrated video card
but it can support similar games.
you can increase your performance by a shit load by using this mod:

Also, for integrated or motherboard based GPUs, you can launch them with either processor.
(Granted you have an NVIDIA card.)
Right click on the game's .exe, and select "run with graphics processor" -> "High-performance NVIDIA processor"
I used to have a motherboard gpu on a laptop, so I know the struggle.
If you don't have the option on right click, open the Nvidia control panel, and click the desktop tab, and select "add desktop context menu"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smallfrie

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
You can already create a full blown story mod with custom maps and characters if you're talented enough. I tried for a few weeks, but just got overwhelmed by the .json syntax eventually and gave up. It's possible to do without a single mod requirement, which is most important.
Problem with your idea is that nobody knows the game better than it's own developer. Sure, the modders can be talented, and reverse engineer the whole thing... but this is usually done out of pure passion for a game, and not done for any profit.
Thanks - just to clarify - the main thing is "donating" the actual source code, so that reverse engineering isn't needed. Indeed the dev is the one who knows the game best, which is why giving basic instructions on how to build/compile would help a lot. I was just saying that the build/compile process can be reversed with some trial and error (if the source code is available). The end result of my suggestion is a bit ambitious - pretty much anyone could fork it and spin-off their own project if they wanted to put in the time.

Separate remark - I think one problem that might have tripped him up a bit with async stuff: there's situations like a.executeB() and c.executeD(), and you usually expect the second thing to strictly happen after the first. But if a.doB() is async, it might not finish doing it's thing until later. Which TL;DR, matches the symptom of errors during load, especially if it happens inconsistently.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Separate remark - I think one problem that might have tripped him up a bit with async stuff: there's situations like a.executeB() and c.executeD(), and you usually expect the second thing to strictly happen after the first. But if a.doB() is async, it might not finish doing it's thing until later. Which TL;DR, matches the symptom of errors during load, especially if it happens inconsistently.
A possible culprit, and depending on the overall speed of your computer, yeah, results may vary. I know the big bug right now is eluding Enlit, and he's tired of digging for it. If you genuinely think you can help, send him a PM on discord or patreon. He is usually active and responds if pinged.

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
This game started great, amazing potential, got into prime then everything turned bad, creator ruined the camp area, he was putting some very useless updates over the content that people actually like (more enemies, more poses, more items), modders on his reddit did a better job than he did, now hes trying to make it turn based game. Lost all hope for it to improve in the future, I will enjoy the old versions and never come back to the thread. Thanks Enlit3d for fun game while it lasted tho I followed you since early days.

Reactions: thekill

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
This game started great, amazing potential, got into prime then everything turned bad, creator ruined the camp area, he was putting some very useless updates over the content that people actually like (more enemies, more poses, more items), modders on his reddit did a better job than he did, now hes trying to make it turn based game. Lost all hope for it to improve in the future, I will enjoy the old versions and never come back to the thread. Thanks Enlit3d for fun game while it lasted tho I followed you since early days.
he is not turning into a turn based game,
he is making another game with the same props of this one, but as a turn bas game, becaus the bodymesh loading bug is what is killing all his motivation

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah too bad, I go back every month or two and replay Heroine Rescue and Heroine Rumble Story Mode. Not sure this new turn based game will have the same feel as those. I understand him wanting to take a break, kinda sad though. Still hoping for Heroine Rumble 2 some day. Maybe this game will turn out alright on its own if it isn't compared to the others.

Reactions: 2243716061

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
While i do understand some of your complains because of some "strange" changes (no base camp any longer, standard futa can not any longer replaced by a mod version, seduce mode camera view not free any longer...) I think HRT is one of the best h-games ever.

And have in mind: while we modders just can focus on all the fun stuff we want to create, Enlit gave us the foundation. And if you have some modders in place that create new moves, items and dungeons, it is a win-win situation if he concentrates on the basic stuff (that is 95% of the game).

And yes... i would love to see a "HR reloaded" version with modding support :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ririmudev and Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And have in mind: while we modders just can focus on all the fun stuff we want to create, Enlit gave us the foundation. And if you have some modders in place that create new moves, items and dungeons, it is a win-win situation if he concentrates on the basic stuff (that is 95% of the game).
Well spoken, it's almost as if you're a modder or something ;)
To add to that, who knows, some random modder could even squash the mesh bug for Enlit during his absence from development, and the game will pick up again one day.

Honestly I think the better choice would be to rebuild the game in Unreal or Unity, and ramp up the quality. The game works well as is, and the art style gives it a unique appeal. I've played a handful of games which focus around the same "adult - hack and slash" concept. There is nothing else like HRT, it's unique for all the right reasons. Imagine HRT on the same graphics level as Illusion.

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Nobody knows. This is one of the reasons for this game being retired for now.
Enlit cannot recreate this issue, and has no idea why it exists.
If you can get ahold of an older release, it may be playable.
IDK
But with my igpu still stuck, now with my gpu its okey.
Reedit: Stuck again :c

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Stuck at 'Loaded [395/398]: meshes/bodyMeshNAnim.json'

Any fix?
No.

This is one if not the main reason for the developer to go on hiatus for this game right now because even he cant figure out why this is happening.

The only option you have right now is downloading older versions that dont have this error.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick
D

Deleted member 1004657

is there any code disable grass and trees .
existe algum código desativar grama e arvores .

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Just musing on latest working versions: at least running with wine, v0.61 is the last one that works well. I don't think I've run v0.621 or later.
I wonder how much unpacking the app.asar is deterministic? It might be possible to diff between versions to find some clues.

is there any code disable grass and trees .
existe algum código desativar grama e arvores .
A must-have is the mod Mike_W Low-Tree and Bush

D

Deleted member 1004657

Just musing on latest working versions: at least running with wine, v0.61 is the last one that works well. I don't think I've run v0.621 or later.
I wonder how much unpacking the app.asar is deterministic? It might be possible to diff between versions to find some clues.

A must-have is the mod Mike_W Low-Tree and Bush

I searched but found nothing, can you give me the link?
Eu procurei, mas não encontrei nada, você pode me dar o link?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes