4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

virgin boi

Feb 14, 2019
loved the game so far. i wish they would add some more positions and animations. is there a mod for that?

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
loved the game so far. I wish they would add some more positions and animations. is there a mod for that?

You can check mods for that, I'm pretty sure there's some very interesting dungeons, enemies, items, devices and even positions made by modders.

Reactions: virgin boi

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Huh. So I tried my new save again in the second SOS without changing anything, and Rubina showed up in the boss room. I guess my computer was just glitching before?? :S After talking with her, we were teleported to town with her in my party, which is normal, I guess?
(...Uhh, incoming spoilers in the next paragraph, I guess? ^.^')
A whole bunch more ??? areas showed up, and another SOS mission. In the third SOS there are goblins, but you fight Ludas at the end. Beat him, and now Ludas' Lair and Goblin Lair is unlocked. Still no Woods though. Is that normal?...
Also, tried the second SOS on my older save file to see if it would magically work for that one too, but Rubina doesn't show up on that one, most likely because she's already in my party. Even if I leave her in the tavern, the boss room is still empty.
I do have mods in my data file, including a custom map, if those happen to be causing problems?...
I think Woods is the very last thing you unlock, after the goblin lair and futa floor. That's when it opened for me anyway.

In my original comment, when I said that I cleared the woods first that was actually the "Wooded clearing" mod map, that was my bad.

Reactions: Aizel Insanity

Aizel Insanity

Apr 25, 2018
I think Woods is the very last thing you unlock, after the goblin lair and futa floor. That's when it opened for me anyway.

In my original comment, when I said that I cleared the woods first that was actually the "Wooded clearing" mod map, that was my bad.
Ahhh, ok, thanks for clarifying. This means my new game is working perfectly then, and the only problems I have are my mental stability and paranoia. Hurrah! ^.^

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Finally my comp is repair took 4 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(thread 53- April 27). What the hell is wrong with this cheap ass repair shop it's like they went by boat(titanic) to order my MB. Finally i can play this game again.

Last time i play without mods but trying to find my last post here i came across the reddit mod overview page so i'm going to dabble with a few of them. And the game got an update the day i was installing windows, so it's a +. :)

Someone would be kind enough to point to a few mods(name) i should be trying. I'm looking for mods that adds level/dungeon/floor/area??? I may end up trying them all but i'm asking what is your favorite i should definitely be trying first?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Finally my comp is repair took 4 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(thread 53- April 27). What the hell is wrong with this cheap ass repair shop it's like they went by boat(titanic) to order my MB. Finally i can play this game again.

Last time i play without mods but trying to find my last post here i came across the reddit mod overview page so i'm going to dabble with a few of them. And the game got an update the day i was installing windows, so it's a +. :)

Someone would be kind enough to point to a few mods(name) i should be trying. I'm looking for mods that adds level/dungeon/floor/area??? I may end up trying them all but i'm asking what is your favorite i should definitely be trying first?
my favorite is the pokemon one, especially is very challenger.

Reactions: Potoum

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
anyone know if is posible cheat or edit the party size? i mean, i dont want use the farm exp or use console cheat for increase exp and waste all my points in charisma(because break my inmersion), i tryed with cheatengine but i havent luck :(

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
anyone know if is posible cheat or edit the party size? i mean, i dont want use the farm exp or use console cheat for increase exp and waste all my points in charisma(because break my inmersion), i tryed with cheatengine but i havent luck :(
I mean theres a girl in town that can edit your party when you talk with her as for the exp you can use enable_cheats then give_exp (amount) or simple type "kill" to clean entire horde of enemies. Hope it helps, but I'm honestly against cheats it kills the game experience, the only cheat I use is to spawn enemies I like so they can have their way with me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Afaik there's no way to break the vanilla party size. You're limited to 5 other "adventurer" characters and as many converted NPC's as your CHA stat allows. Honestly whether you want to cheat and max your CHA or not is up to you, this game isn't very gameplay intensive lol. You can solo any of the missions by yourself or take the easy mode route and max CHA and have your party do all the work while you fuck anything left alive.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
how can you capture enemies? I defeat the boss use h-poses they cum after that use chains and go to portal but i can't capture anyone. Why?

zeroro12

Feb 3, 2019
how can you capture enemies? I defeat the boss use h-poses they cum after that use chains and go to portal but i can't capture anyone. Why?
Boss can't capture because they are unique enemy. You can capture normal enemy which isn't boss. Vine trap convert or device convert or sex K.O. or capture with knockdown(not kill) are the way to bring them to prison.

You have to use portal or Exit door to bring captured enemy.

Reactions: Javichu

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
how can i open the console with a german keyboard layout? been testing for a while now without result or is the console now shown on screen?

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any option to make the enemies actually undress when they perform grabs? Often armour/clothing just causes a horrible clipping mess. Not sure if it's something that can be modded in.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes